Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Hi ladies!! I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! We have had a very busy, but great lead up to Christmas. I have a little bit of cooking to do today, but other than that I'm ready to sit back and enjoy time with the family.

I wanted to let you know that the weatherman is forecasting everything from rain & thunderstorms tonight to freezing rain, sleet, and snow tomorrow. They are also predicting wind gust up to 45 miles/hr. If there is any ice coating the electric lines with winds that strong, I'm sure we will be without power. The last time we had ice over the Christmas holiday was 12 years ago and we were in the dark for 4 days. If you have any questions and I don't respond in the next few days, you'll know why.

I wish each of you a very safe, merry and blessed Christmas with lots of magical memories (all captured in pictures)!

guess i forgot to do the last check in. I'm still here. I have my spots 1/2 done. I plan on scrapping all day monday and getting this group finished.

Victoria

Here are my finished letters and elements. Photo mats for the Flower and Garden Group, Tags for Germany and the Seas, The letter E for the The Seas and D for Canada. Just need to put the ribbons in the tags, bag and label. I did end up flocking the bear's body in my tag. I put a pickle in there because I remember the tree in the shop with all the pickles!:)

th_IMG_0421_zps50a954f6-1_zpsbdb581d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here are my finished letters and elements. Photo mats for the Flower and Garden Group, Tags for Germany and the Seas, The letter E for the The Seas and D for Canada. Just need to put the ribbons in the tags, bag and label. I did end up flocking the bear's body in my tag. I put a pickle in there because I remember the tree in the shop with all the pickles!:)

th_IMG_0421_zps50a954f6-1_zpsbdb581d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Michelle, those are wonderful!! I love the detail on the tags! Can't wait to use these pieces on my pages. I have a few pics I need to post. Does anyone else have any pictures to share. I'd love to see them!

Michelle, those are wonderful!! I love the detail on the tags! Can't wait to use these pieces on my pages. I have a few pics I need to post. Does anyone else have any pictures to share. I'd love to see them!

Thanks Sheila!! I'm glad you like them

Finished up my country borders yesterday and I did my US & Italy "santa dolls". Need to figure out what other piece to use with those two.

Other groups should come together quickly since they are all either a paper piece or photo mat.

Well, the paper I ordered from SYT is not going to be here this weekend. :( I'm going to make do with what I have and start cutting letters today. I should be able to finish up on Tuesday/Thursday of next week, and mail by Friday.

Finished up my country borders yesterday and I did my US & Italy "santa dolls". Need to figure out what other piece to use with those two.

Other groups should come together quickly since they are all either a paper piece or photo mat.

Well, the paper I ordered from SYT is not going to be here this weekend. :( I'm going to make do with what I have and start cutting letters today. I should be able to finish up on Tuesday/Thursday of next week, and mail by Friday.

Sorry! I didnt' see these post. I have my phone set up to notify me when someone post on this thread, and either it's not working or one of my kiddos cleared my phone before I saw it.

Danielle, it sounds like you are on a roll. Can't wait to see your pieces!

Jennifer, sorry about the delay in your goodies! I know you aren't alone. I've heard others complaining about SYT being slow on processing orders. :sad1: I'm sure whatever you find to replace it will be fine. All of your work is terrific! Let me know when you are postal, so I can be on the look out for your box.

I didn't get very much done this last week. My DH and parents all had the flu. :sick: I've been cooking and running errands for Mom and Dad and trying to handle everything with the kids and the house by myself. Plus work has been a beast! Now I've got to gear up and get to work on my pieces. I did get a Cameo for Christmas! :woohoo: My dh totally surprised me with it! It's a big change from my baby bug. I'm loving the way it cuts. I just need more time to play. All my sickies are feeling better, and the kiddos go back to school tomorrow. Maybe life will return to normal, and I'll have a little free time soon!

How's everyone else doing?

I should be able to mail tomorrow or Tuesday. Just getting everything bagged and labeled.

Sounds like everyone has the cold/flu! My kids have been under the weather ever since we got back from our Thanksgiving trip on and off. DD has some stomach issues the doctors are trying to figure out. Both me and DH have been trying to fight it off too. Hope everyone gets better soon but of course with the kids and DH(he's a teacher) going back to school tomorrow we shall see what new colds/illness they bring home! It never ends!!!

I should be able to mail tomorrow or Tuesday. Just getting everything bagged and labeled.

Sounds like everyone has the cold/flu! My kids have been under the weather ever since we got back from our Thanksgiving trip on and off. DD has some stomach issues the doctors are trying to figure out. Both me and DH have been trying to fight it off too. Hope everyone gets better soon but of course with the kids and DH(he's a teacher) going back to school tomorrow we shall see what new colds/illness they bring home! It never ends!!!

I'm sorry your kiddos have been sick. That is never fun! Hope the dr can get your dd's issues straightened out soon! Prayers and pd heading your way! Just let me know when you are postal. Can't wait to see your pieces in person!

You're very kind, Sheila :o I try hard, so I hope my work is good enough. Here are a few of my groups. I have not been very creative as far as embellishing goes, I hope they are up to par.

Group E, O and N from Soarin'
DSC_0375_zpsb708fb4c.jpg

Group K, S from The Seas
DSC_0395_zps944139ae.jpg

Group M, E and A from The Land
DSC_0396_zpsdaaa6fe8.jpg

Group O, O and I from United Kingdom
DSC_0370_zps110f9120.jpg

Group P, A from France
DSC_0391_zps17d1aad7.jpg

Group Q, M and O from Morocco
DSC_0381_zpsca215791.jpg

Group S, E, D and T from American Adventure
DSC_0400_zps90569a2c.jpg

Group V, C from China
DSC_0404_zps5a080fd5.jpg

You're very kind, Sheila :o I try hard, so I hope my work is good enough. Here are a few of my groups. I have not been very creative as far as embellishing goes, I hope they are up to par.

Group E, O and N from Soarin'
DSC_0375_zpsb708fb4c.jpg

Group K, S from The Seas
DSC_0395_zps944139ae.jpg

Group M, E and A from The Land
DSC_0396_zpsdaaa6fe8.jpg

Group O, O and I from United Kingdom
DSC_0370_zps110f9120.jpg

Group P, A from France
DSC_0391_zps17d1aad7.jpg

Group Q, M and O from Morocco
DSC_0381_zpsca215791.jpg

Group S, E, D and T from American Adventure
DSC_0400_zps90569a2c.jpg

Group V, C from China
DSC_0404_zps5a080fd5.jpg

Jennifer, those are terrific!! I really love the Soarin, UK, and & France groups where you used the symbols for the letters. I'm thinking I need to set up my creativity on my letters. Great job!

Thank you! They were fun to make. Some were more intricate than others and had me nearly tearing my hair out :crazy2:

Jennifer, those are fantastic!

Sheila, I should be postal on Friday if all goes well this week.

Jen, they look great!

I just moved all my fonts from my laptop to my desktop so I can have access to them. All my ideas are plotted out. I think I have all the paper I need. And I can cut with both machines. :) hoping to get started tomorrow.

I forgot to post these days ago. If you have any comments on what to add, let me know.

Group A the ball is mirror paper
Group c the W has a suitcase and D a camera
group E the S has a cloud

SDC13480_zpsb62b7c54.jpg

SDC13483_zpsa05e9148.jpg

Future World has the mirror paper
SDC13486_zps4d325748.jpg

The word Canada is inked on the top of each letter
SDC13488_zps7609b5d7.jpg

Hmm I see I have a few groups missing. I'll have to come back with photos for those.

Any suggestions as to what to add to Innoventions? It's just like the sign there but I find that something is missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter