Epcot Passport

Oh, o.k. not sure why you would have to do it for one and not the other, but o.k. :) Thank you

Oh, o.k. not sure why you would have to do it for one and not the other, but o.k. :) Thank you

The reason you need to flip/rotate the design for a light transfer is because you turn the paper upside down on the shirt and iron. For dark transfer paper, you lay the transfer on the shirt face up, cover with parchment paper and iron on. I have skipped numerous steps here to simply answer your question. Please be sure and read the directions that come with your transfer paper carefully.

Also, the light/dark flip or not flip is a general rule - read your directions carefully to be sure what your particular transfer paper requires.

I just finished my son's passport and it looks great! I love it and I am so glad I did it for him instead of buying one. He said he wants to bring it back to show his friends at school after our trip and he even figured out what to do with it without me telling him (Can the workers at Disney sign my book mommy? ::yes:: ).
Thanks so much to everyone who worked so hard to come up with the design and how to make it work! You guys are great.

Cassandra

I'm new to this and can not post my email but would love to get a copy of the passport. Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks for your time

Thank you for the copy!:goodvibes

thank you for the copy I am going to print to night !!!

You're welcome!

Could I add a "me too" to get both sets emailed to me?

CM-Jennifer@comcast.net

Also, what are you printing these on? And when you take them to the countries, do they really stamp them and if so, where do you go?

:lovestruc could you please send me a copy too? We are going with friends this year and I think our little sons will love to do this together! Thank You So Much Nettii

perspectivehs@sbcglobal.net

Can I please get a copy also?

kkfinley@hotmail.com

:thanks:

Just sent a copy to you guys.

Hi everyone

I had gotten an email from Brigitte about the passport pages,
I finally figured out how to print them without having any white pages, I hope....

Here is the right order.
I am starting with the bottom page and work to the top.
once you have them all printed out you can put them on top of eachother and will have a passport :goodvibes If all goes well :rotfl:
don't worry if it looks strange now, once you put it all together it will work, trust me ;) :thumbsup2
after you put them together, you can either sow the pages together like they do in a real passport, or staple them.... if that is an option....

first you print one side, than turn it over and print the other side on the back...
made the fab 5 and the fab 6 so choose one of them....
Do Not print them both or you will mess up.....

fab6-back.gif

fab5-back.gif

after you printed one of the covers, print the next page as inside of the cover....

mex1-can2.gif

Front
can1-mex2.gif

Back

nor1-eng2.gif

Front

uk1-nor2.gif

Back

chi1-fran2.gif

Front

fran1-chi2.gif

Back

ger1-mor2.gif

Front

mor1-ger2.gif

Back

ita1-jap2.gif

Front

jap1-ita2.gif

Back and also the middle page of the passport :goodvibes

usa-center.gif

I hope this will help anyone who wants to print the passport.
Just use some greetingscard or pretty thick paper so the back won't show through.
Have fun printing :teeth:

I just wanted to say thank you for this... Just finished putting 2 together and they look great. I did add the passport photo from someone else and then had to add a notes page so there was no blank page... if that makes since?

Does anyone have the passport document were you can add the childs picture, I think it was put together by sweetmonkey)? I received the original document by email (thank you kendallt :thanks: ) but I do not know how to insert the other pages with out messing up the passport.

If you have sweetmonkey's document can you please send it to kkfinley@hotmail.com?

Thank you so much.

We're leaving tomorrow and I'm so excited!!! Could someone please send me a copy of these? I want to put them together for my boys AND thank you all so much for the beautiful idea...so creative! Please send to lesleybelcher@gmail.com!

Does anyone have the passport document were you can add the childs picture, I think it was put together by sweetmonkey)? I received the original document by email (thank you kendallt :thanks: ) but I do not know how to insert the other pages with out messing up the passport.

If you have sweetmonkey's document can you please send it to kkfinley@hotmail.com?

Thank you so much.

Hey there!

First of all, you're welcome! Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the other file. Hopefully, someone else has it and will respond. Sorry I can't help. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter