Epcot Passport

I forgot to say. . .

There are two pages to keep the formatting even. When printing, these pages go on the back of the cover and the back of Mexico/Canada, respectively.

The blank page can be edited to add you child's information and picture. Just cut and paste a photo or use PSE or PI to make layers (copy the original, erase the photo square from the copy, and slide a picture under it), depending on your preferences.

Sidenote: I made these with GIMP. . .It is free and works well in place of most (all) of my Photoshop-ing needs! Just Google GIMP and download. It self-installs.

Beth

I am new to this board and I'm so glad I found it. I saw your posts about the passport info page you made for your daughter. You are awesome! I would so appreciate you sending me the GIMP file, as I can't seem to get it looking good with the pics you posted. If you don't have time, I certainly understand. Thanks.

Sharon

UGH! I'm lost! I can't open the downloaded word file, does anyone have it in wordpad, word perfect, adobe or something else? LOL I really want these for next week, but not sure even how to go about printing them. My email is cz******cr@yahoo.com

Thanks so much in advance!

I only have it in a word file. Let me know if you want me to send you the file I have.

Hello fellow DISers. I have gone through the last few pages and tried to send copies to everyone who has requested the Passport files I that I have. (Sorry if someone beat me to it and you got it twice. Please disregard, or in the future, post when you receive a copy of a design.) ;)

**For those that have NOT received a copy and requested one or want one now, continue to post or PM me. I will try to send copies once or twice a week as I am able. Also, the others who requested copies- email adds in their posts- might be able to help you get them if I am unavailable. **

I hope that you all are enjoying them as much as my daughter and I did. It turned out really cute and many of the cast members commented about the
fun designs.

Beth :teacher:

golfntob@ yahoo.com

Thank you, Tam

Can anyone take the pages in POST 29 and put them in a word document so they print out in order?

You know half of France on one side & half of Norway on the other? Someone did this for the all mickey one but I'd like to have the princesses done this way. I cannot figure it out.

Thanks everyone!
Tamara
golfnntob @ yahoo .com no spaces.

This is GREAT!
I was wondering if the creators of these lovely pages could tell me where you found all your clip art from? I have searched and never found any Disney clip art like your using.

Another thing, when you do the iron on's for shirt's, does it not print on the shirt backwards? Any tips on printing an iron would also be great.

Thanks,
Awdrey

This is GREAT!

Another thing, when you do the iron on's for shirt's, does it not print on the shirt backwards? Any tips on printing an iron would also be great.

Thanks,
Awdrey

Hi Awdrey!

Have you checked out this thread? It contains a lot of great info. about printing and making the transfers. Basically, if you're using a light transfer, you need to reverse the image before printing (With my printer, this can be done by clicking Print and then Properties, where you would go to change the page orientation to Portrait or Landscape). If you're using a dark transfer, you can skip this step and just print it out normally. HTH!

Kendall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter