• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Member Lounge questions

We stopped in twice in October for about 30 minutes each time and must have just missed the snack distributor. Hoping this year to get lucky with snacks. :) It is a very nice resting spot!

they have a assortment of snacks and even better soda machines. nice place to hang out a refuel. I have heard from cast members, they will start to require you to have your hard member card and of course ID.

they have a assortment of snacks and even better soda machines. nice place to hang out a refuel. I have heard from cast members, they will start to require you to have your hard member card and of course ID.
Why the hard ID! I used the on line version when I realized I left mine at home. Definitely needed the ID.

Considering they made a big deal of the virtual card and stopped having any options to get cards or replacement cards onsite I can't see that they can....or should.

We stopped in twice in October for about 30 minutes each time and must have just missed the snack distributor. Hoping this year to get lucky with snacks. :) It is a very nice resting spot!

I guess it's just the luck of the timing. We also went twice in October, and got the snack cart both times. Both times were before 2:00. Perhaps they run out later?

Re snacks: when we arrived she was "making the rounds" and happened to be at the top of the stairs. She wouldn't allow us to choose a snack until we sat down. Unfortunately, the seats we found were in a section she had already visited - so we didn't get any snacks, because she didn't come back!
Lol. I might have had a teensy-weenesy toddler pout tantrum and stomped back to my seat one time due to this silly system. I was stuck in the kuerig line and my family had already gotten their snacks. So when I saw a group amassing around her I went to ask for one saying my family had already gotten theirs and she wouldn't give me one! I so wish they would just hand one out per person at check in or something. The current method is kind of chaotic,silly and random.

For newbies grab your keurig cups or tea at the counter up front. I felt bad for a lady who stood in a long line and didn't realize there were none by the machine. Also, seconding how awesome the gummies bears are

The Epcot Lounge does not require an on-site reservation and is not available to post 4/16 resale purchasers.

The TOTWL at BLT does require an on-site reservation and is available to post 4/16 resale purchasers.

I didn't realize you needed res for TOTW. We haven't gone for a couple of years. didn't need them back then. Do you just make them like a dining res online?

I didn't realize you needed res for TOTW. We haven't gone for a couple of years. didn't need them back then. Do you just make them like a dining res online?
You don't need an ADR for TOTW, but you need to be staying on a points reservation on-site. So you need to be staying at a DVC resort, on points, and have a DVC member card (any color).

The reservation requirement that erionm is talking about is a room reservation onsite. It is not about needing a reservation to go up to the lounge.

We've gotten snacks every time we've been there. But we usually stay quite awhile.
I think they said the snack cart goes around every hour.

You don't need an ADR for TOTW, but you need to be staying on a points reservation on-site. So you need to be staying at a DVC resort, on points, and have a DVC member card (any color).
You need to be staying on site, but not necessarily on points, to access the TOTWL.

Yes, it is 5 guests to each DVC member. So if a couple are both DVC members they may bring up to 10 guests but will both need to provide their member card and ID.

hmmm - I am a 23 year member - my DH does not have a card as his name is not on the contracts. We are in a 2 BR at OKW with 2 adults + 2 children + 1 baby. Will we be allowed to enter?

hmmm - I am a 23 year member - my DH does not have a card as his name is not on the contracts. We are in a 2 BR at OKW with 2 adults + 2 children + 1 baby. Will we be allowed to enter?

Yes, using your membership card.

:earsboy: Bill

Are you five or seven? Seven is too many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter