Epcot Member Lounge questions

jimbostacks

Mouseketeer
I may have confused myself looking through the earlier posts...but for admission....

-DVC Member and up to 5 guests - ok
- Open 10-6pm - ok
- snacks - usually, but could miss the mysteriously snack lady - ok

here is where I read some confusing posts....

- do you have to be staying at a DVC resort?
- does it matter if you bought direct or resale?

thanks

You just have to have your DVC member card.

I believe anyone pre-4/16 is okay, but it's not accessible for post 4/16 resale.

They don't ask where you are staying, they just log in your card.
The snack person seems to make a round about every hour.

The Epcot Lounge does not require an on-site reservation and is not available to post 4/16 resale purchasers.

The TOTWL at BLT does require an on-site reservation and is available to post 4/16 resale purchasers.

Do they accept an on line member card? I left mine home, I think it's in my DVC Member Cruise lanyard!

They did accept it for TOTWL lounge access Monday night.

I have used the digital card without any problems. I can't seem to find my hard card.

Do they accept an on line member card? I left mine home, I think it's in my DVC Member Cruise lanyard!

They did accept it for TOTWL lounge access Monday night.

That is not correct, I would have asked for a manager. DVC provided the online card and it should have been accepted. Please send an email to member satisfaction to let them know.

Very nice visit to lounge this noon time! We did not realize that they will loan you charging cords!

Also, for folks in front of us, they actually looked up members number. The people did have photo ID.

I asked about on line member card, was told yes... good to use. We had ours at any rate.

Was there for snack cart.

We have been happy getting AP food discounts at Counter services! Right now at Electric Umbrella. The queuing CM asked if we had one and told us about discounts!

We're headed down to DW in a few weeks. Was there last Aug/Sep and had a chance to try out the lounge. Does anyone know if it's still open? We are heading down for March break and it would be awesome to get in there again for a nice break.

We're headed down to DW in a few weeks. Was there last Aug/Sep and had a chance to try out the lounge. Does anyone know if it's still open? We are heading down for March break and it would be awesome to get in there again for a nice break.
Will be open through 2017.

Snacks? Did somebody say snacks? What do they serve?

I thought the snacks were actually quite nice. They had a nice variety of salty / sweet packaged snacks to choose from. Things like granola bars, oreos, chips ahoy cookies, doritos, cheez-its, lays, and candies. I got a humongous bag of gummy bears. Way more than one person could eat. My entire family happily feasted on them. So nothing too fancy, but I didn't have to pay for them, so was quite happy with what was offered.

They also offer keurig coffee and sodas.

Re snacks: when we arrived she was "making the rounds" and happened to be at the top of the stairs. She wouldn't allow us to choose a snack until we sat down. Unfortunately, the seats we found were in a section she had already visited - so we didn't get any snacks, because she didn't come back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter