Epcot International Festival of the Arts- UPDATED Times Guide on Post 61

I got mine within four minutes of receiving the email today. What is the current availability? Anything "sold out?"

This seems to be very popular or very restricted in number of seats. Like above, I was not able to get in through the website link, but was able to get in from the email. All the days for this weekend are not able to be selected and I have been going out and back in seeing if someone drops something and just keep seeing dates for next weekend disappear. Bummed that it was already blocked out by the time I got in, hoping to save the money from the meal package. On a side note, the menu prices seem really high compared to food and wine. :sad2:
I'm betting they are full sized vs. small plates. This is how they did the Food Booths during Holidays Around the World

I got mine within four minutes of receiving the email today. What is the current availability? Anything "sold out?"

Yes, Everything up until Jan 30th and all Saturdays in February were unavailable. the 30th and then all Friday/Sunday/Mondays in February are still available.

For those of you that are passholders, but did not receive the email... WDWinfo's link was not working. After being fed up on the phone, I went and googled a bit.

I did find a working link on this webpage, and I was able to secure my seats. I was not able to get them for the day I wanted, however. Good luck to you all
http://www.laughingplace.com/w/uncategorized/2017/01/11/198642/

Thank you so much! After DH and I trying unsuccessfully all afternoon, this link worked! We were able to get the only day we are there for the Festival...2/20!

From the confirmation email

"Registered Passholders must arrive at the America Gardens Theatre no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled showtime"
That says to me that at 15 minutes they will fill avail seats with standby guests

I signed up with the AP one but then realized we couldn't use it because we have a non AP family member traveling with us and no guests allowed so I cancelled that and booked with DVC which allows guests (up to 3 if no resort reservation if onsite all the guests on your reservation are eligible)

Well color me jealous! Wish that would have been the same for APs.

I got the email this morning and registered right away on my phone. I didn't have access to a printer though and the confirmation page said to print the confirmation and bring it or the emailed confirmation. I did a screenshot of that page, but never received a confirmation email. Has anyone who registered receive the confirmation email? I would think they would have our names (similar to ADR's) but if necessary I guess I can call. After the fact here now I tried to find it in MDE or bring it up and try to do it again and it won't let me.

I got the email this morning and registered right away on my phone. I didn't have access to a printer though and the confirmation page said to print the confirmation and bring it or the emailed confirmation. I did a screenshot of that page, but never received a confirmation email. Has anyone who registered receive the confirmation email? I would think they would have our names (similar to ADR's) but if necessary I guess I can call. After the fact here now I tried to find it in MDE or bring it up and try to do it again and it won't let me.

Yes, I got a confirmation email almost immediately.

Order Number
Date/Time
Names of all three of us
Instructions

with all these seats booked will there be any for walk ups?

I seriously doubt we are filling the theater. I am sure it is like other shows and there will be more than enough standby seats.

I got the AP email confirmation right away too-but later when I got the DVC invite that allowed guests and registered I did not get a confirmation email-hoping they are just behind sending them out but I did screen shot the confirmation page

I'm betting they are full sized vs. small plates. This is how they did the Food Booths during Holidays Around the World
But I didn't think they accepted snack credits for Holidays Around the World food booths. That makes me think these will be smaller.

But I didn't think they accepted snack credits for Holidays Around the World food booths. That makes me think these will be smaller.
I actually have no idea if they did or didn't, but I'd guess they didn't since they sort of limit what they include as a snack as what, about $5?
We don't do the DP so I just ignore the symbols and don't know when they are there or when they aren't

I don't remember where I read/heard it - maybe on the podcast? - but someone did say they are going back to the smaller portions for this festival, making the prices pretty high for what you're getting.

Will these be snack credits or quick service credits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter