Epcot International Festival of the Arts- UPDATED Times Guide on Post 61

Gina Starr

DIS Veteran
Is there any new updates like a schedule for this festival? It's supposed to start January 13th which is just over a month away. I'm really excited for the Broadway concerts and I'm curious what the schedule is and other details. Thanks for any info!

We're planning on being there the first day, I had already planned it as an Epcot day. I'm starting to get frustrated with the lack of information though. It's hard to plan a trip that's only a month away without schedules for stuff like this and the Star Wars dessert party.

Nope. The latest official comments on the Disney Parks Blog article were on 11/28, and they just said to keep checking the blog for more details to be posted "soon." I've heard that one before... :sad2:

Nope. The latest official comments on the Disney Parks Blog article were on 11/28, and they just said to keep checking the blog for more details to be posted "soon." I've heard that one before... :sad2:
You know when you have kids and you are in a long line, or waiting a long time for a show or parade to start, or driving long distances and the child asks : Is it almost time/are we there yet and we answer: soon. That's what's happening
The guest=the child
Disney= the parent
:)

I love the Epcot Festivals and am so excited that my trip just happened to coincide with the opening weekend of this new Festival-will be so awesome to attend the very first day of this new Festival and be a part of Epcot history!

I, too, am hoping some info is released soon. I would swap park days if it looks interesting, but it's difficult to tell at this point. The release said this is weekends only, correct?

I, too, am hoping some info is released soon. I would swap park days if it looks interesting, but it's difficult to tell at this point. The release said this is weekends only, correct?
Including Fridays and Mondays, so it has the weekend surrounded.

We will be there on opening weekend, and I have an Epcot day planned for Saturday. I'm just going to go with the flow and assume that it's all going to work more or less like Food and Wine, some booths with things to eat/drink, some kiosks with things to look at, and the Broadway type performances that were mentioned in the first posts about this...and I'm guessing that they will be in the theater near the American Adventure. Just go with it, it will all work.

I too am anxiously waiting for any little tidbit of information. How are we to schedule meals and FP+ when we have no idea what possible shows and activities will be happening? I expect it to be well done like the other Festivals but some help and information would be wonderful!

I may make my FP+ for MK that first Sat since it's my dad's preferred park and it's his birthday weekend and if a good Broadway person gets announced just slip out early

i've started to see some artists and performers mentioning they will be at the event but no real details on when and who.

I think this is going to be an event where it's not the same every weekend and I look forward to that.

Still no actual information though. I want schedules and lists of who's appearing. It's very hard to plan like this.

Still no actual information though. I want schedules and lists of who's appearing. It's very hard to plan like this.
I agree. I have pretty much accepted that they aren't going to announce that info early enough to make concrete plans so I am just going to go with the flow. Luckily I have AP so I can park hop and very few adrs to plan around. I understand the people who don't have park hoppers or have FP or adrs to worry about though.

Hence why I made myFP+ for MK instead for my dad's birthday trip but early enough that I can hop to Epcot if performers are good and still make our cape may adr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter