Engagement photo shoot

Oh! all these pics look wonderful.

I should have heard my wife asking me to take engagement pics.

Lucky you all.

:scared:

Here are some of our favorites from our e-shoot with the Roots last June.

151_0576_cp.jpg

176_0686_cp2.jpg

136_0495.jpg

055_0176.jpg

060_0216.jpg

018_0045_cp2.jpg

This is the "real" DH!

188_0716.jpg

120_0446_cp2.jpg

Thanks for sharing I love your pics and your blue top :)

Awesome pictures Tiggerrifficheidi! Where did you have them taken? We're having the Roots do our shoot in June at the Poly and WL, but now we're going to be staying at the GF, so I'm not sure if I should just do Poly (gotta have a few pics with the Castle) and GF instead. I'm hoping it won't be too hot that day!

Awesome pictures Tiggerrifficheidi! Where did you have them taken? We're having the Roots do our shoot in June at the Poly and WL, but now we're going to be staying at the GF, so I'm not sure if I should just do Poly (gotta have a few pics with the Castle) and GF instead. I'm hoping it won't be too hot that day!

We had ours at the GF and WL. We did that because we had just had an Escape Wedding at Sunset Pointe at the Poly. I do love the pics, but I think I would have skipped the GF and done them at the Poly after seeing Lurkyloo's e-pics at the Poly. I just think there's more to work with there. But, I really did like the WL for its rustic charm (plus we were staying there that trip). I guess the bottom line is: if there's a particular backdrop or something you want to see in your pics...tell them.

These are "quintessentially" GF...

027_0072_cp2.jpg

009_0020.jpg

005_0013.jpg

090_0358.jpg

This is the castle view from the GF
072_0276.jpg

Narcoossee's in the background
063_0251.jpg

These are some more that are obviously from the WL

139_0516.jpg

197_0759.jpg

163_0646_cp.jpg

Personally, I like the WL ones better, except the fun we had by the GF pool (with the pool toys), and we had our wedding around the GF, so we have plenty of pics there. I think the Poly will be really nice!

Thanks for adding more pics, they are all great! I love the Roots! Hmm, this is going to be a tough decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter