Engagement Photo Shoot on Disney Dream??

Disneydrmr

Mouseketeer
Is there any way to find out in advance about the availability to schedule an engagement photo photo shoot on the Disney Dream prior to boarding the ship? I would like to secretly arrange a photo session for soon to be engaged daughter beforehand but can't find any information about whether this is a service that is offered.

Any idea?

I believe you can book a private shoot through Shutters. They usually do family shoots but this wouldn't be that different. Unfortunately I'm not sure how you'd go about booking it - I've never tried. Maybe the folks on the cruise board would know?

I recently inquired about the same thing (but on the Fantasy). Here's what my TA sent me for the lowest priced package:

$349.95
Includes a one hour photo session onboard
Additional $85.00 for photos on Castaway
20 5X7 photos
5 8X10 photos
One small folio to hold pictures
Additional $399.95 for a photo CD of all the pictures that are taken.

The number she told me to call for more info was: 850-250-3423 (Our Cruise Photos). Just have to mention you will be on a Disney cruise.

Hope this helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter