"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas DISer Celebration! **NEW TR LINK**

Hey Rob!!! Remember me?! :wave2: So sorry I've been away so long... I moved, 4 days later my mom moved, and then my sister came home for a visit from England where she lives so it's been a crazy few weeks! Your last few updates have been so heart warming! :goodvibes Excited to hear about your last day, though I can't believe you're ready to start your last day already!

Wow, I had some fun catching up to do on your last few posts!!

That spitting story is just....UGH. What the heck is wrong with some people?!

What a fabulous evening overall --- even with the standers up front (UGH, again!) --- sounds like you had a seriously magical trip, and really connected with so many fun, like-minded Disney fanatics ;) :lovestruc The extra magical feeling that Christmas brings was the cherry on top!

Aww thanks Julie. So glad to hear that.

Absolutely horrific. I guess I just expect better of people (naively, I admit), but this story genuinely surprised me. It's just so hard to get my head around it.

It was wonderful. Haha, yes, stupid standers, lol. This was easily my favourite trip ever, and it all comes to down to each and every magical encounter that made it so. It'll be hard to top. And oh yeah, all the Christmas stuff only added to that.

What a sweet post!! I'm just so happy you got to experience so much magic with some of the great big beautiful disney family! You are so sweet for giving ornaments too. A lovely memory to give someone not just once, but every year!

Can't wait to hear about your last full day, but sad it's coming to a close!

Thanks Jennifer. That's a really great way to describe it... A Great Big Beautiful Disney Family. I like that. Aww thanks, the ornaments were the absolute very least I could do. They all provided me with such amazing memories, that I needed something to say Thank You!

I have mostly been a lurker, only commenting once in a while because I only have time here and there to read trip reports, but I just wanted to tell you that this trip report has been so enjoyable, funny and emotional. I really love seeing all your pictures and your outlook is very refreshing. It's really great you have made relationships that will last a life time, even without Disney World. Please keep sharing. Can't wait to read about your last day and your trip to Niagara Falls! While in Niagara Falls try to go on the Maid of the Mist and do the Journey behind the Falls. :wave:

Well I'll say this, even if you don't post often, you sure do make it count when you do. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words. It makes me very happy to read. Sincerely, THANK YOU! As much as I love Disney, it will be the relationships that I will remember most, no doubt.
I plan to finish this last day before I leave, then I can wrap it up when I get back and hopefully add on a mini TR. I haven't made any plans at all yet, but the two you mentioned are definitely something I'd like to do.

Awwwww Rob!!!! What a sweet, wonderful, touching, sentimental, awesome, truly amazing update!!! :lovestruc THANK YOU once again for your generosity and kindness. I'll remember that special night when I look at my Christmas tree each year. I really feel as if I made a wonderful CANADIA friend! Now that you are famous I can say, yeah, I know Rob. We've hung out at the park together!!

Ha ha! You KNOW I'll get to that TR eventually. You called it for 2016 so I figure I have some time.

What a sweet photo of Ariel with Riley. I love that.

Your trip is coming up right? Sorry, I'm not keeping up. I've got a lot of travel for work and ahem, another trip coming up to WDW AND a Disney Grand Californian week so .... that's my excuse! :banana:

Aww geez Brenda... THANK YOU!!! I really do wish I had done more (and also had a phone that would stop turning off my cell service, lol). You did so very much for me on this trip that I don't think you'll ever really know. But I will never forget, I can promise that. Believe me; I feel the exact same way (except for the Canadia part, lol). And I hope we will hang out in a park together again.

Oh I do. The current one I know is wrapping up. I have a philosophy... Promise a little and then over deliver. So any time before 2016 and you're golden!!!

It was. We had tried to meet her the night before, but the line was long when we were there. So, even though Ariel is always available even at non parties, this is what she wanted so this is what we did.

It is... just over 2 weeks away. And as far as "not keeping up"... Brenda, you have always been one of my absolute biggest supporters and will never ever ever forget that. And to be honest, I would dearly love to have a WDW trip and Grand Cali excuse any day!!! Plus, I do believe you will be having a special visitor soon ***coughDEEcough***.

I just wanted to let you know that I am lurking here trying to catch up! I started to read this thread and at the beginning I saw that you had a TR before this one...so I read it first. It was awesome! I love your sense of humor! :lmao: I can't wait to see how this trip goes! Off to read and try to catch up! :goodvibes

Aw that is so great to hear. THANK YOU and officially WELCOME!!! I so very much appreciate you taking a moment to let me know you're here. So happy you enjoyed the previous trip report too which was my favourite trip until this current one took place and superseded it. I sure do hope this TR lives up to the last one. Thank you again for reading!!!

Hey Rob!!! Remember me?! :wave2: So sorry I've been away so long... I moved, 4 days later my mom moved, and then my sister came home for a visit from England where she lives so it's been a crazy few weeks! Your last few updates have been so heart warming! :goodvibes Excited to hear about your last day, though I can't believe you're ready to start your last day already!

Aww Tracy so nice to have you back! Holy wow you have been busy. It was certainly a wonderful day, but also a very tough day to have end. Last day is coming up soon. It's funny that while this is now past 6 months, in many ways it still feels like it just started.

"SOME PEOPLE ARE WORTH MELTING FOR"
Day 9 – December 11, 2013 Part 1

The last full Disney day blues was in full effect this morning, moreso than normal, but I persevered.
Despite the mixed emotions I was feeling, I pushed on as I was determined to make sure my last full Disney day was a good one.

I hadn’t spent much time in Epcot to this point, so that is where I was heading; Maybe not for the whole day, but at least to start.
Plus, MGM apparently had some form of special event that night so it was closing at 6pm.

When I remembered that fact, I also remembered that Carrie had planned on MGM that night for the Lights,
So I texted her to make sure and double check the schedule rather than waste time to see the Lights that probably wouldn’t be on.

I hadn’t used the car at all over the past couple of days, so I decided to drive today and in no time I was there.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

This morning I had decided to wait and get some breakfast at Sunshine Seasons since I so love it there,
But I did pause briefly for some on the go photos.

05.jpg

Including that cursed fountain... Taunting me...

06.jpg

I guess I was quite hungry that morning as I was this far along before I got a photo.

Whoopsy!

07.jpg

As I left the Land, I overheard some guy exclaim loudly to his traveling party that he had a FP coming up for “Gliding”.
Nope, not for Soarin’… but for “Gliding”.

GLIDING!!!!!

Disney REALLY needs to start a screening process for guests.

Being my last day, it was finally time to get in some shopping.
I like to wait until late in the trip to make my major purchases just in case I end up coming across something I must have.
Staying on budget is critical.

I took just a few photos of stuff I didn’t buy, but did think were pretty cool.

08.jpg

This reminded me of Riley.

09.jpg

And this I have NO IDEA why I didn’t buy it, but I’m gonna next time!!

10.jpg

I totally zoned by not buying a MVMCP shirt at either of the parties I attended, so I settled on this holiday shirt.

11.jpg

And I absolutely needed this jacket (Danielle, I think this is the same one Papadon got but in blue, which makes it seem even cooler).

12.jpg

I also picked up some other nick nacks and whatzits and since I had the trusty coupon that was attached to all QS food orders,
Saved a cool 20% off.

Since I was leaving the next day, I couldn’t use the send to resort option, so I just had everything sent to the front of the park.

I then made my way into World Showcase.

13.jpg

Now, if you’ve read anything by me before,
You would know that I have some form of disability that prevents me from “Going Left” into World Showcase.
I have no scientific explanation for this phenomenon, and doctors are completely baffled.

It’s possible that it’s just pure instinct, but nothing particularly memorable ever resulted in my going “Right” into World Showcase.
But today was a different day so I decided to do what we all should always do and that is to follow the sage advice brought by TV.

op.jpg

Of course, this is a rather confusing philosophical issue in that in order to be “right”, I would have to go left.
My head was spinning as a result of this, but that's a minor detail.

So I did the opposite of my normal instinct and…

I WENT LEFT INTO WORLD SHOWCASE!!!

14.jpg

I know there are far greater achievements in the history of mankind, but for me, on this day, there are none greater.
I was still feeling the effects of the previous night's emotional rollercoaster, so, sometimes it's the small victories that matter most.

I stopped inside the pavilion and did my normal looking around at what is probably the coolest looking pavilion,
But yet I still only took one photo while inside and this is what I chose to photograph.

15.jpg

Random!

I think honestly, I was feeling a bit off... Like something special should be happening.
I was sincerely proud of myself and my accomplishment of going left, but where was my reward?
I didn't expect fireworks or a parade, but surely the Disney Gods would look down upon me and realize what an achievement this really was.

I went “Left” today... But why today of all days?... What made me get over the long standing issue I've had forever?

The answer came as I exited the great Mexican Pyramid and was walking towards me in the form of….

FRUMP!!!

16.jpg

And a bare-footed Frump at that.

The photo came after I introduced myself and we chatted for a minute and I have to admit, it really did feel like a DIS-lebrity sighting.

For the 1% of you who don't know, (or any relatively new people to the boards),
Jess (Disneyfreak508) is the current (and probably forever) record holder for the most viewed thread,

IN THE HISTORY OF DISBOARDS,

When she chronicled her experience of becoming a Disney College Program CM, and has continued to work at Disney ever since.
Over 1.2 MILLION views folks.

I could have probably spent the whole day interviewing her as I had so many burning questions,
But I thought better of it, thanked her so much for being so kind (and she truly is genuinely a sweetheart), and went on my way.

But before that, I did have a small piece of Disney business to conduct.
Many of you may know Lia (_disneygirl), and she and Jess have become the best of friends largely through DISboards.

Well, on one of her trip reports early last year, she mentioned an absolute love one of her friends has for Captain EO,
But there is just no merch available anymore.
I happened to have a Captain EO button that I got when I visited Disneyland in 2012, so I instantly felt a super fan should have it.

While Lia and I had talked on each other's TR's, I didn't feel comfortable asking for an address to send the button,
But I thought on the off chance that I happened to see Jess in Disney, I could give her the button to send to Lia for her friend.

Pixie dust is pixie dust... No matter how convoluted.

With no exaggeration, I had that button in my camera bag every day for my trip in April 2013 and this one from December.
It was pretty exciting to finally complete that Disney mission I'd started so long ago, and on my very last day no less.

I don't tell this story because I think I did anything special... I didn't... I tell it simply to illustrate once again the power of DISboards,

What an honour it is for me to be a part of this community,

… And that sometimes good things happen when you do the opposite and “Go Left” into World Showcase.

TO BE CONTINUED…

"

As I left the Land, I overheard some guy exclaim loudly to his traveling party that he had a FP coming up for “Gliding”.

GLIDING!!!!!

:rotfl2: It's probably been called worse! :rotfl2: It is sort of a synonym and I think BG Williamsburg actually has or had a ride called Gliding over Europe. I'll have to check my facts on that! :rotfl2:

"

And I absolutely needed this jacket (Danielle, I think this is the same one Papadon got but in blue, which makes it seem even cooler).

12.jpg

I totally agree with that because Popadon really is THAT cool!!!!!! :thumbsup2

"

I went “Left” today... But why today of all days?... What made me get over the long standing issue I've had forever?

The answer came as I exited the great Mexican Pyramid and was walking towards me in the form of….

FRUMP!!!

16.jpg

The photo came after I introduced myself and we chatted for a minute and I have to admit, it really did feel like a DIS-lebrity sighting.

Jess (Disneyfreak508) is the current (and probably forever) record holder for the most viewed thread,

Great story! I am in the 1% who never read that TR. Does that mean I have to give up my DIS privileges? :rotfl2:What a great reason to go left! Love it!

Nice shirt and jacket!! I am hoping to use that 20% QS discount to buy myself a Duffy!

AHHHH it was totally fate that you overcame your fear of going left and got to meet Jess! That sounds like a wonderful DISmeet!

GLIDING!!!!!

12.jpg

FRUMP!!!

16.jpg

I don't tell this story because I think I did anything special... I didn't... I tell it simply to illustrate once again the power of DISboards,

What an honour it is for me to be a part of this community,

… And that sometimes good things happen when you do the opposite and “Go Left” into World Showcase.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

TO BE CONTINUED…
[/CENTER][/FONT]

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Yes Disney SHOULD screen all their guests!! Gliding, come on I mean he did have to book a fast pass right? Or at least he had to have the paper ticket if it was the old system and the name was on it.

I follow Danielle's TR and if Papadon own it than it is cool!

Surprise meeting with Jess that is awesome!

Going left worked out for you today (even though I am pretty sure it was hard ;) )

The disboards mean so much to me as I don't really have anyone else in my life who loves Disney like we all do, it really helps bring us all together!

I wanna go GLIDING! I should walk up to the entrance to Soarin' in September and ask, "Is this that gliding ride? I really wanna go glidin' this morning!" :rotfl:

Nice purchases! I like that jacket... that's totally something you can wear all the time in "real life", too.

YOU WENT LEFT! You deserve a cookie. Or something. :goodvibes

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, I found this thread late and was a bit overwhelmed trying to catch up, but I'm finally here. It has been a fascinating story to read. What a great term: "snoap" on Main Street. As for the guy who took a photo of your shirt without saying anything, I think maybe he was an introvert, or didn't speak English. The day you were going to see your "Disney mistress", I thought you meant Stacey!

It's been fun to read about your many character meets and your DisMeets and all the adventures. Anyway --

It would great to meet up with any of you who are following this thread. I'll be at Disneyland (California) Aug. 31 & Sept. 1. And at WDW (Florida) Oct. 22 - Nov. 2. I already have some time scheduled to meet various friends, and new friends from DisBoards, but if anyone else might like to meet up, you're welcome to send me a PM.

Looking forward to reading how the trip ended.

Now, if you’ve read anything by me before,
You would know that I have some form of disability that prevents me from “Going Left” into World Showcase.
I have no scientific explanation for this phenomenon, and doctors are completely baffled.

It’s possible that it’s just pure instinct, but nothing particularly memorable ever resulted in my going “Right” into World Showcase.
But today was a different day so I decided to do what we all should always do and that is to follow the sage advice brought by TV.

Of course, this is a rather confusing philosophical issue in that in order to be “right”, I would have to go left.
My head was spinning as a result of this, but that's a minor detail.

So I did the opposite of my normal instinct and…

I WENT LEFT INTO WORLD SHOWCASE!!!
Your "turn left" story reminds me of the episode from the Doctor Who series called "Turn Left". The plot has the bad guys traveling through time to get a person to turn right instead of left. When she does that all sorts of bad things happen. Then another person travels through time to get them to turn left and the Doctor is saved and all is right with the world. I think that fits with your TR. ;)

FRUMP!!!

I found Jess' TR as she was finishing it and spent days reading it. That is so cool that you met her. It was karma I guess. ;)

I happened to have a Captain EO button that I got when I visited Disneyland in 2012, so I instantly felt a super fan should have it.

While Lia and I had talked on each other's TR's, I didn't feel comfortable asking for an address to send the button,
But I thought on the off chance that I happened to see Jess in Disney, I could give her the button to send to Lia for her friend.

Pixie dust is pixie dust... No matter how convoluted.

Wow, do you know what the odds are that you would be able to get that Captain EO button to Lia? This was a very good day. :goodvibes

ok, I just went back and re-read this update now utilizing the voice of a British commentator of nature films ....

"I had been tracking the elusive bare-footed Frump from years in hopes of catching a passing glace ... but fate would shine upon me as I came upon the creature in her natural habitat in the outskirts of Mexico. Even better, I was able to secure with her our Capt.E-O model tracking device to enable recording of her movements. Oh, what a smashing success!"

Good job going left though ... the only thing I can think of is that you are just naturally drawn to your home land and the Canadia Pavilion is right so to turn left you must turn your back on it.

Glad you day is turning out so positively especially coming off the previous night. Just when you thought you were out ... they pull you back in!

It's funny because I remember your first TR I read I laughed all through it and I love your tr's ,but this one all I can do is cry LOL Half the time i have no words just tears,God do i ever miss you!!!! So glad we're finally into July!!!

Guess you were hungry indeed. That's okay ;)

Gliding. I'm going to start calling it that since Marie will teasingly call Spaceship Earth, the golf ball because she knows it drives me crazy. Gliding is my new name for Soarin.

Gaaaasp, an elusive frump sighting. That is pretty awesome. I have to admit. I was hoping that I'd somehow run into a famous Dis-er in May. Alas, I did not. (Although the almost meet with Drew was almost something)

And how sweet of you to give the button to Jess for Lia. I'm sure she appreciated it.

Ah Epcot in the early morning, what a wonderful and amazing day!! Love it!

Yay for going left and yay for running into Jess! And like...shoeless?? :rotfl2: So glad you were not only able to meet a disboard celebrity, but also manage to pass along the captain eo button! That is the true meaning of disboard friendship and magic! Man, you've had so much of it this trip I can't believe it!

I love that jacket ROB!!

What is this 20 percent off coupon you speak of?! :)

Omg! Jess! I'd have thought she was a celebrity as well.. Hehe!!!! I sure do miss her TR's!! That is precious about the button! You're such a sweetie pie!

Hi Rob!
I am ridiculously behind on comments but I am still here and loving your TR!
How cool that you got to meet Jess - a DIS board legend for sure!
:-)

:rotfl2: It's probably been called worse! :rotfl2: It is sort of a synonym and I think BG Williamsburg actually has or had a ride called Gliding over Europe. I'll have to check my facts on that! :rotfl2:

I totally agree with that because Popadon really is THAT cool!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Great story! I am in the 1% who never read that TR. Does that mean I have to give up my DIS privileges? :rotfl2:What a great reason to go left! Love it!

Well, true that Mary Ellen. I do completely understand the misname given that it is descriptive of the ride. BUT... I have this abnormal pet peeve about getting Disney names wrong, even just a little. It just drives me crazy. :laughing: I have a buddy who constantly refers to "Fantasmic" as "Fantasia". I get it, but it drives me nuts, lol!!

Oh Yeah!!!! When I saw him wearing the blue version of that jacket, I gotta admit... I fangirled a little.

Haha, no, I think you've more than earned your DIS privileges Mary Ellen. It really was a cool moment though. I don't think she posts much (if at all) any more, but BOY what a juggernaut that TR was last year.

Nice shirt and jacket!! I am hoping to use that 20% QS discount to buy myself a Duffy!

AHHHH it was totally fate that you overcame your fear of going left and got to meet Jess! That sounds like a wonderful DISmeet!

Aww thanks Courtney. I'm quite pleased with my purchases. And I absolutely LOVE when they do that 20% coupon. It saves quite a bit of dough.

I think so to. While fairly brief, it was still pretty darn cool.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Yes Disney SHOULD screen all their guests!! Gliding, come on I mean he did have to book a fast pass right? Or at least he had to have the paper ticket if it was the old system and the name was on it.

I follow Danielle's TR and if Papadon own it than it is cool!

Surprise meeting with Jess that is awesome!

Going left worked out for you today (even though I am pretty sure it was hard ;) )

The disboards mean so much to me as I don't really have anyone else in my life who loves Disney like we all do, it really helps bring us all together!

RIGHT??!! We have to start weeding out the undesirables. To make matters even worse (or sad), I'm pretty sure it was at the base of the Land as well. You know, where there's a big giant "SOARIN'" sign!!

Oh my yes. I got mine first, so when I saw it in Danielle's TR... fangirled! I have Popadon's jacket!!!! I am just that cool, lol.

It was actually kinda surreal running into her like that. Exciting but surreal. But she genuinely is very kind and frankly patient given that I imagine she gets stopped A LOT! In fact, her friend even commented on that very fact.

It was hard. But I just made up my mind and pushed through. And boy am I ever glad I did.

I know exactly what you mean. I have people around who enjoy it, but spending time with DISers who genuinely have the same passion for it is the ultimate.

I wanna go GLIDING! I should walk up to the entrance to Soarin' in September and ask, "Is this that gliding ride? I really wanna go glidin' this morning!" :rotfl:

Nice purchases! I like that jacket... that's totally something you can wear all the time in "real life", too.

YOU WENT LEFT! You deserve a cookie. Or something. :goodvibes

Hahaha, yes you should Lauren. Those types of things drive me crazy but make me laugh too.

Thank you. I actually wore that jacket all winter. It's surprisingly warm.

I DID!!!!! And on purpose too!!!!

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, I found this thread late and was a bit overwhelmed trying to catch up, but I'm finally here. It has been a fascinating story to read. What a great term: "snoap" on Main Street. As for the guy who took a photo of your shirt without saying anything, I think maybe he was an introvert, or didn't speak English. The day you were going to see your "Disney mistress", I thought you meant Stacey!

It's been fun to read about your many character meets and your DisMeets and all the adventures. Anyway --

It would great to meet up with any of you who are following this thread. I'll be at Disneyland (California) Aug. 31 & Sept. 1. And at WDW (Florida) Oct. 22 - Nov. 2. I already have some time scheduled to meet various friends, and new friends from DisBoards, but if anyone else might like to meet up, you're welcome to send me a PM.

Looking forward to reading how the trip ended.

WOW!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking that much time to read the whole thing. Haha, I can't think of any other way to describe it other than snoap. It's certainly possible about the guy taking the shirt photo. It was funny though. Haha, nope Stacey is my main gal. Manta is my Disney mistress. I guess I should call it my ride mistress, lol.

Thank you!!!! I met so many wonderful people on this trip.

Ooh Disneyland AND WDW. Nice!!! If you are fortunate enough to meet some DISers you certainly won't be disappointed. They really are the best!

Without giving anything away... It ended pretty good.

wow so glad i found this trip report. :wave2:

Awwww I'm so glad too!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!

Your "turn left" story reminds me of the episode from the Doctor Who series called "Turn Left". The plot has the bad guys traveling through time to get a person to turn right instead of left. When she does that all sorts of bad things happen. Then another person travels through time to get them to turn left and the Doctor is saved and all is right with the world. I think that fits with your TR. ;)

I found Jess' TR as she was finishing it and spent days reading it. That is so cool that you met her. It was karma I guess. ;)

Wow, do you know what the odds are that you would be able to get that Captain EO button to Lia? This was a very good day. :goodvibes

Bahahaha, OMG that's priceless Sue. Who knew I was channelling Dr. Who all this time!!

She had quite the following here that's for sure. I remember the folks on the Podcast just couldn't get over how popular that thread was. It was a cool moment for sure.

I know!!!! It was just kinda one of those little adventures that if it happens it happens and if not, not really a big deal. But I am glad the button found a home with someone who is a genuinely true fan.

ok, I just went back and re-read this update now utilizing the voice of a British commentator of nature films ....

"I had been tracking the elusive bare-footed Frump from years in hopes of catching a passing glace ... but fate would shine upon me as I came upon the creature in her natural habitat in the outskirts of Mexico. Even better, I was able to secure with her our Capt.E-O model tracking device to enable recording of her movements. Oh, what a smashing success!"

Good job going left though ... the only thing I can think of is that you are just naturally drawn to your home land and the Canadia Pavilion is right so to turn left you must turn your back on it.

Glad you day is turning out so positively especially coming off the previous night. Just when you thought you were out ... they pull you back in!

Oh Lord Phil... :rotfl2: Yup, that about describes it al perfectly.

It was terribly difficult to Go Left, but by God I did it!!!! You might think that would be the reason to always start in Canada, but I really think the main reason is I tend to head to the Showcase right after Soarin' (or "Gliding as it were), so I'm usually entering from that side.

So far so so good. It's still Disney after all. It always has some unexpected tricks.

It's funny because I remember your first TR I read I laughed all through it and I love your tr's ,but this one all I can do is cry LOL Half the time i have no words just tears,God do i ever miss you!!!! So glad we're finally into July!!!

Aww Carrie, well I did tend to up the emotion a bit this time for sure, but with good reason. And I guess I have to suggest not putting away the tissues just yet.

From 2 months to 2 weeks. Pretty soon it'll be just 2 days!!!!!!!!

Guess you were hungry indeed. That's okay ;)

Gliding. I'm going to start calling it that since Marie will teasingly call Spaceship Earth, the golf ball because she knows it drives me crazy. Gliding is my new name for Soarin.

Gaaaasp, an elusive frump sighting. That is pretty awesome. I have to admit. I was hoping that I'd somehow run into a famous Dis-er in May. Alas, I did not. (Although the almost meet with Drew was almost something)

And how sweet of you to give the button to Jess for Lia. I'm sure she appreciated it.

Oh lord Amber, I hesitated to even include that photo. Hungry much??

Ooooh, I just started a domestic incident didn't I? Well, my main advice is to be very discreet because I am going to be lobbying Disney to start that screening process. I'd hate to see you get denied entry out of spite, lol.

Just when you least expect it, BAM, Frump sighting. It was pretty darn exciting. And there was a TON of DISers there in May. I regret somehow not getting there more and more all the time. And actually, your kinda meet was pretty awesome given the fact that it all came to light after you got home.

I hope so, but it really was just a really cool adventure. She did mention it a while back, so I'm pretty sure the button made it to its desired owner.

Ah Epcot in the early morning, what a wonderful and amazing day!! Love it!

Yay for going left and yay for running into Jess! And like...shoeless?? :rotfl2: So glad you were not only able to meet a disboard celebrity, but also manage to pass along the captain eo button! That is the true meaning of disboard friendship and magic! Man, you've had so much of it this trip I can't believe it!

I swear Katt, I fall more and more in love with it every visit. Well, mostly the showcase which is of course your home park!!!!

And you know, it really all happened just by doing something different, which I guess speaks volumes. But yup, shoeless Frump. I have no idea how she did that. My feet would have died. It was great to run into her like that, but honestly, I already met loads of Dis-lebrities, yourself included, and they were all special. Passing along the EO button was super fun though (and by that point I really almost forgot it was even there). The only thing better than getting pixie dusted is to create some of your own.

But... Gawd, how in the blue hell am I gonna top that trip. I just don't think it's possible so next trip will begin with VERY low expectations, lol.

I love that jacket ROB!!

What is this 20 percent off coupon you speak of?! :)

Omg! Jess! I'd have thought she was a celebrity as well.. Hehe!!!! I sure do miss her TR's!! That is precious about the button! You're such a sweetie pie!

Me too Marcie. I swear I wore it every day last winter.

Ahhhhhh. They don't always have it, but at various points in the year they attach a 20% off coupon at the bottom of all the QS food receipts. It's good every day until noon usually at one store per park (which is generally the main one like Mousegears). I used to end up with a ton of them, lol.

It was pretty dog gone cool. Yeah I miss them too. Aww thanks Marcie. It was just something fun to do, and who doesn't love to create a little pixie dust?

Hi Rob!
I am ridiculously behind on comments but I am still here and loving your TR!
How cool that you got to meet Jess - a DIS board legend for sure!
:-)

Hi Linda!!!! :yay:
No matter, I'm just delighted that you're still here. Especially given that you were featured a few times. Although you did get blocked out in my Genie and Jasmine from the line photo at the party, lol.
It was pretty darn cool I must say. It's so funny to be that young and still be considered kind of a legend. But it absolutely fits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter