• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Enchanted:” The E! True Disneyworld Story of a Birthday Princess (UPDATE 4/18)

You MUST try the strawberry shortcake at SS, it is my favourite dessert in Epcot. Also, you have to try sushi at the CG. I am a huge sushi fan and the sushi there looks soooooo good! We aren't planning on eating there so you'll have to taste test for me!

The only restaurants you've posted that I haven't been to are Coral Reef and Mama Melrose's. Oh, and Pecos Bill's. We're planning on eating there in May though! Would you recommend the chicken wrap over the burgers?

Boma is really different, we almost made ADRs for this trip but Teppan Edo ended up winning. It's one of my DM's favourite restaurants. Their soups and peanut rice are amazing and I absolutely love their banana bread pudding.

AHHHH I am so hungry now!!!

Haha, I know what you mean, I was drooling with hunger pains as I was writing this. :rotfl2:

Oooooh, the strawberry shortcake is your fav Epcot dessert? Okay, that's going on the MUST list then. :woohoo: And I'll have to taste test the sushi for you too. :goodvibes

I would DEFINITELY recommend the chicken wrap over the burgers because you can get the same burgers at any of the other CS restaurants, but Pecos is the ONLY place you can get the chicken wrap. It is soooooo good. :love: Plus, it's HUGE so you definitely get your money's worth!

Banana bread pudding and rice soup at Boma sound amazing! :cloud9:

I must run over to your PTR now because I see you've updated! :banana:

Haha, I know what you mean, I was drooling with hunger pains as I was writing this. :rotfl2:

Oooooh, the strawberry shortcake is your fav Epcot dessert? Okay, that's going on the MUST list then. :woohoo: And I'll have to taste test the sushi for you too. :goodvibes

I would DEFINITELY recommend the chicken wrap over the burgers because you can get the same burgers at any of the other CS restaurants, but Pecos is the ONLY place you can get the chicken wrap. It is soooooo good. :love: Plus, it's HUGE so you definitely get your money's worth!

Banana bread pudding and rice soup at Boma sound amazing! :cloud9:

I must run over to your PTR now because I see you've updated! :banana:

The strawberry shortcake is AMAZING. Here's a picture from July

P7250192.jpg

I cannot walk past Sunshine Seasons without getting a piece.

I will definitely get the chicken wrap at Pecos Bill's then! Sounds like it would be big enough for my mom and I to share?

Oh, and the rice and soup are separate items at Boma.:lovestruc But they are both delicious!!!

Hey girlie!
1) That VB bag is A+dorable. I've never really been a fan of them, but that is one I would consider for myself!

2) Your dining plans look great! Chicken parm at Mama Melrose=:thumbsup2
And Liberty Tree Tavern might just be my favorite place to eat. I love the Thanksgiving type food, and I love the big tankards that they serve their drinks in.

3) There is this little crepe stand in France where you can either get strawberry, chocolate, or plain crepes. They are sooooo good. They are one of my favorite dessert/snack types in Epcot!

Have a good Saturday!

DH said you should have sent him that other piece instead of eating it yourself. :lmao: (He doesn't need it though; he's "on a diet!")

LOVE the purse!

I love SS, too. I have to eat there every trip at least once. I miss the baked potato place they used to have, though. Best stuff, ever!

The strawberry shortcake is AMAZING. Here's a picture from July

P7250192.jpg

I cannot walk past Sunshine Seasons without getting a piece.

I will definitely get the chicken wrap at Pecos Bill's then! Sounds like it would be big enough for my mom and I to share?

Oh, and the rice and soup are separate items at Boma.:lovestruc But they are both delicious!!!

O.....M......G!!!!!!!! THAT is what I call strawberry shortcake!!!!! :scared1: I must show it to Mom, she will FREAK.

I'm so dying to eat that right now...haha! :banana:

The chicken wrap at Pecos is definitely big enough to share. We've done it before when we were just stopping in for a snack. It can get kind of messy because the open end of the wrap is kind of loose, but it's nothing a knife and fork won't fix. :thumbsup2

Hey girlie!
1) That VB bag is A+dorable. I've never really been a fan of them, but that is one I would consider for myself!

2) Your dining plans look great! Chicken parm at Mama Melrose=:thumbsup2
And Liberty Tree Tavern might just be my favorite place to eat. I love the Thanksgiving type food, and I love the big tankards that they serve their drinks in.

3) There is this little crepe stand in France where you can either get strawberry, chocolate, or plain crepes. They are sooooo good. They are one of my favorite dessert/snack types in Epcot!

Have a good Saturday!

Hey! :goodvibes I have your PTR on my "to-read" list, and I swear I'll get caught up one day!

1) I just recently started liking VB. I think they're starting to sell more designs that are "younger" looking than their previous designs, which I thought were a little too old-ladyish. :rolleyes1

2) LTT is Mom's fave, I think. She just adores it there. I love it a lot too, but then I've always been a sucker for a good colonial theme. :thumbsup2 Oh, and the chicken parm from MM sounds GREAT!

3) You had me at "crepe stand." HOW have I missed this in our previous visits??? :confused3 That sounds SO delicious right now!

Note to self: Wear loose pants to Epcot because the desserts are NOT to be missed..... :rotfl:

DH said you should have sent him that other piece instead of eating it yourself. :lmao: (He doesn't need it though; he's "on a diet!")

LOVE the purse!

I love SS, too. I have to eat there every trip at least once. I miss the baked potato place they used to have, though. Best stuff, ever!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Tell your DH I'll have to remember that for next time! :rotfl2:

Thanks! :goodvibes

I don't remember the baked potato place! What a bummer it closed, though, because I LOVE a good baked potato! :love:

Hey Emily!! I missed posting on the actual day, but still, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a lovely day!

Love the updates. That Belle dress is so cute and summery -- perfect for Disney. And the tiaras are too perfect! (I love wearing crowns in the parks! princess: ).

The VB is FANTABULOUS!!!! That's the morgan bag, right?? I love that style...it's so pretty! I got a morgan bag in night owl for Christmas, but the mediterranean white (I'm sure I misspelled that, but I think that's the name) was my second choice. It is the cutest summery pattern! :lovestruc

Also love your restaurant choices. lol...can I come along? You're going to so many good ones...Boma, Coral Reef, LTT (YAY-eh ooey gooey toffee cake!! :cool1: ). I love the mango smoothie (with a splash of cranberry) from Le Cellier too. It used to be called the "niagra refresher" and I was so bummed when they changed it to something as prosaic as "mango smoothie." Ah well, it will always be the niagra refresher to me! MMmmm...and the chicken wrap. lol...I am hungry for Disney food, but luckily I have a bag of chocolate chips to snack from :-)rotfl: lent is alarmingly close and lent means no chocolate until easter! :eek: So I gotta get my fix now! ;) )

Hey Emily!! I missed posting on the actual day, but still, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a lovely day!

Love the updates. That Belle dress is so cute and summery -- perfect for Disney. And the tiaras are too perfect! (I love wearing crowns in the parks! princess: ).

The VB is FANTABULOUS!!!! That's the morgan bag, right?? I love that style...it's so pretty! I got a morgan bag in night owl for Christmas, but the mediterranean white (I'm sure I misspelled that, but I think that's the name) was my second choice. It is the cutest summery pattern! :lovestruc

Also love your restaurant choices. lol...can I come along? You're going to so many good ones...Boma, Coral Reef, LTT (YAY-eh ooey gooey toffee cake!! :cool1: ). I love the mango smoothie (with a splash of cranberry) from Le Cellier too. It used to be called the "niagra refresher" and I was so bummed when they changed it to something as prosaic as "mango smoothie." Ah well, it will always be the niagra refresher to me! MMmmm...and the chicken wrap. lol...I am hungry for Disney food, but luckily I have a bag of chocolate chips to snack from :-)rotfl: lent is alarmingly close and lent means no chocolate until easter! :eek: So I gotta get my fix now! ;) )

Hey, Emma! :goodvibes Thanks for the belated b-day wishes! It was a wonderful day!

That IS the Morgan bag! Good eye! ;) I love the shape too, it's very feminine and girly! princess: You're carrying your night owl bag in your last update, aren't you? It's sooooooo cute!!!! :lovestruc

The mango smoothie has a splash of cranberry in it! THANK YOU!!!! That was driving me cr-azy! :upsidedow I knew there was some sort of red fruit in it too, but I couldn't remember what it was for the life of me! And Niagra Refresher is a much cooler name than "mango smoothie," I agree! I wonder why they changed it? :confused3

I dream of Disney food daily. :love: It gets me through the day. :laughing:

Enjoy your chocolate chips while you can, girlie! :thumbsup2

Hey there!!

1st: love the VB!! It's perfect. I just recently bought the new VB flip flops that just came out- they are so cutee! You should totally get a pair for your trip! :rolleyes1

2nd: WOW! Your ADR post made me hungry! :rotfl: All of the places you're going to eat are fantastic!

Of course, don't miss the dole whips, tonga toast or any Mickey head ice cream sandwhiches you come across! :thumbsup2

The chicken wrap it is!!!

And that strawberry shortcake is even BETTER than it looks.:goodvibes Only 68 more days until I get to take a bite!:cool1:

Hey there!!

1st: love the VB!! It's perfect. I just recently bought the new VB flip flops that just came out- they are so cutee! You should totally get a pair for your trip! :rolleyes1

2nd: WOW! Your ADR post made me hungry! :rotfl: All of the places you're going to eat are fantastic!

Of course, don't miss the dole whips, tonga toast or any Mickey head ice cream sandwhiches you come across! :thumbsup2

Hey! Thanks for the VB love! I've totally been eyeing the VB flip flops. :rolleyes1 And the PJ bottoms that are on sale for $15. I think I might have a problem already, and I haven't even owned any VB stuff yet! :laughing:

When Mom and Aunt C were first making the ADRs, they asked me about Disney food at least twice a day. They were KILLING me and my diet because all I thought about was all the Disney food I was dying for. :worship:

(Y'know, they should really have a "drool" emoticon. I know, kinda gross, but there just doesn't seem to be a fully appropriate one for how awesome certain Disney treats are. :rolleyes1 :lmao: )

The chicken wrap it is!!!

And that strawberry shortcake is even BETTER than it looks.:goodvibes Only 68 more days until I get to take a bite!:cool1:

I don't think it's possible for that shortcake to be better than it looks, but I'll take your word for it! ;)

(Again, this would be a perfect place for a drooling emoticon. Don't you agree? :rotfl2: )

And now you only have 67 more days! :woohoo: GO YOU! :cheer2:

HA HA! I think you are right, there should be a drooling icon. I mean, we talk about food enough on these boards....popcorn::

We’re down to 26 days and counting until departure day!!! :dance3: :banana: :banana: :dance3:

Can I get a :woohoo:?

This weekend has been crazy busy so I haven’t finished the next “proper” update yet, but I thought I would swing by and post links to some of my fav Disney YouTube vids, which I’ve been playing whenever I get a spare moment to get me excited for our trip! (As if I need to do that! :laughing:)

So grab some popcorn and your favorite Disney mug with your beverage of choice and get settled in for some magic! popcorn::

1. Business Trip – This one always, ALWAYS makes me teary-eyed, but the little boy is soooooo cute! Plus...Pooh!!!! :goodvibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAawIFrEmTE

2. Dreamer – The dreams that started it all. Kleenex may be necessary for this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S213qVZFN8&feature=related

3. I’m Going To Disney World!!! – Cracks. Me. Up. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bY75hnNzyk

4. Peter Pan and Wendy in Epcot – This video always lifts my spirits when I’m having a down day. Peter and Wendy are so cute! :wizard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq5CbCOXjC0&feature=related

5. Disney Reveal – These two boys will make you laugh out loud, I promise! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-bBxOpmYd8&feature=related

So what'd you think? Good? Bad? Ugly? I have a whole list of other vids I can share if you want. I think they're great for getting into the magical mood! :cloud9:

I have to go get ready for work now. Fun stuff, let me tell you. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for Disney!!!!! :woohoo:

Great update!!

Those videos were great-- really made my Monday that much better!

Hooray about only 26 days!! You must be getting so so so excited.

OMG you are getting so close!!! You'd better be doing a trip report!!!:banana: :banana:

I love all the videos, thanks for sharing.:goodvibes My favourite Disney videos to watch on YouTube are the ride ones. There's a great one of the TTA... and I watch Wishes all. the. time. It makes me tear up.:lovestruc

Ahhhhh I wish it was only 26 more days until my trip. Care to pack me in one of your suitcases?:rotfl2:

I know I would. Yummy. Just thinking about Disney food...:cloud9:

Me too!!! :cloud9:

Great update!!

Those videos were great-- really made my Monday that much better!

Hooray about only 26 days!! You must be getting so so so excited.

I am sooooooo excited!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I've been driving my brothers banana sandwich talking about it. :rolleyes1

Glad you liked the videos! :goodvibes

Cute idea with the videos.

You are so close! I'm excited for you!!!

Thanks!

I hadn't counted the days in a while, and so I hadn't realized just how close we're getting! Needless to say I did my happy dance when I figured out the "official" number of days. :dance3: :dance3:

OMG you are getting so close!!! You'd better be doing a trip report!!!:banana: :banana:

I love all the videos, thanks for sharing.:goodvibes My favourite Disney videos to watch on YouTube are the ride ones. There's a great one of the TTA... and I watch Wishes all. the. time. It makes me tear up.:lovestruc

Ahhhhh I wish it was only 26 more days until my trip. Care to pack me in one of your suitcases?:rotfl2:

Haha, yeah, I'll definitely be doing a TR. I'm looking forward to it almost as much as the trip itself! :thumbsup2 Plus, it would be really unfair of me to do a PTR and then leave you guys hanging!

I watch the fireworks shows on YouTube too! Wishes will always be my favorite. It gets me every time. :love: I rarely watch the ride videos, but now may be a good time to start. One of the TTA? I'm soooooo there! ;)

Wow, I'm slacking. How the heck did I miss this?!

Hey, Tink! Welcome aboard! :goodvibes And haha, don't feel bad, there's so many PTRs going on right now it's easy for anyone to get lost in the crowd. Glad that you finally made it over though! :thumbsup2

Oh, wow! I forgot how soon your trip is! *jealous!* ;) I hope it comes quickly for you! I'm glad to hear that you will be doing a trip report! That makes your DIS friends so happy! :hug: Hehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter