"Enchanted:” The E! True Disneyworld Story of a Birthday Princess (UPDATE 4/18)

Whew! It’s been a busy day today! I had to renew my driver’s license before it expired on my birthday next week, and I also had an eye doctor’s appointment this afternoon. I had to go in and get my contacts prescription renewed so that I could order a few new boxes. I only have a couple of pairs left, and so I definitely needed to get more before we go on vacation. (I usually take a whole box with me because my glasses are really old, and I’m terrified that all my contacts will fall out, wash out, tear, etc. while we’re in WDW, leaving me essentially blind and unable to see my beautiful surroundings! :eek: …Yes, I’m slightly paranoid, how could you tell?) But thankfully, I got both my license and my contact prescription renewed relatively painlessly. I hate my new driver’s license picture, but doesn’t everyone? ;)

Just thought I would add that I wore these shoes today:
CIMG2525.jpg

Aren’t they awesome? I got them from Aunt C for Christmas. They’re one of my favorite pairs of shoes now. :goodvibes I also listened to the Wishes! and Illuminations soundtracks while I was driving to my various destinations today. Got me into the Disney spirit of things. :cloud9:

I’m sorry that I haven’t had a chance to update until now. I caught some sort of cold, and I've been sniffling and sneezing like crazy for the past couple of days. :sick: Plus, my throat burnt like the fires of Hades. Thankfully, my good friend Ariel was there to take care of me….
CIMG2519.jpg

CIMG2517.jpg

See! Disney can even make having a cold seem fun! :wizard:

I’m feeling much, much better now, but while I was sick, I spent my time daydreaming of warmer temperatures, palm trees, and lazy days by the pool…more specifically, I tried to figure out just where in WDW we will be staying this trip. As you may remember, my Aunt C and dear mother booked us a hotel but refuse to divulge details about it. I think this means that they booked deluxe because we usually stay moderate, and they wouldn’t bother keeping a stay at CBR or CSR (our mod favs!) a secret.

So while I sat around with a stuffy nose, wishing for my fever to come down, I was also pondering where it is exactly that we are lucky enough to be staying. Using old-school Encyclopedia Brown detective work, I think I’ve narrowed it down to the following suspects. :teacher: I give you....

WHICH RESORT IS IT ANYWAY?

In completely random order our contestants include:

Beach Club

I’ve wanted to stay at the Beach Club for several trips now, even more-so now that the renovations are complete on the rooms. It just looks so light and airy and breezy. It’s beachy in that Atlantic Ocean kind of way that I find really classy and romantic. :goodvibes I love the idea of all the activities that go on, like the movie on the beach every night. Plus, I’ve been DYING to hang out in Stormalong Bay. I’m not a pool/water park girl, but SAB? Has my name written all over it! Mom and Aunt C both know of my desire to stay there one day so maybe they chose this trip to fulfill my wish!

Animal Kingdom Lodge

DSC01090.jpg

We stayed at AKL in October of 2007, and it became one of my favorite resorts right away. When we walked in and saw the thatched roof and that huge floor-to-ceiling window, my jaw just dropped. Our room was just a parking lot view, but we had so much greenery off our balcony that it felt more like our room was in the midst of the jungle! My brother and I shared a room and were constantly pretending to be on safari. :rotfl: Even though we didn't have a savannah view, we still saw plenty of animals. The hallway to our room had these two big picture windows, and we were able to see a lot of animals out of them. My favorites were the giraffes. :goodvibes We had a lot of fun on that trip, and we all enjoyed AKL enormously so I can see them booking this one in a heartbeat. And maybe this time we could have a savannah view! Hey, a girl can dream! :rolleyes:

Polynesian

CIMG0354.jpg

Okay, the Poly has a really high probability factor going for it because a) it’s Aunt C’s favorite resort 2) it’s a monorail resort and we ADORE the monorail and d) Dole Whips and Tonga Toast. Nuff said. But in all seriousness, I love the Poly. :lovestruc It’s everything I could possibly want in a resort. There’s palm trees galore, you can see the MK (and Wishes!) from the beach, and the food! All of the food is AM-A-ZING, even the counter service stuff. I’ve only stayed at the Poly once, but we’ve visited several times, and it’s just so gorgeous there. I love just sitting in the lobby and watching people come and go. It’s so relaxing. But I’d REALLY love to be lying in a hammock right now.

Contemporary

CIMG0284.jpg

I get goose-bumps when I see it all lit up at night from the outside like that. It seems like every time we’re planning a trip somebody brings up staying at the Contemporary. But alas, a Contemporary stay has never come to pass. I know it’ll happen one day though, despite Mom’s reservations that parts of the resort look like an airport terminal. :lmao: Personally, I love the design of the Contemporary, particularly the design of the new rooms. The beds look like oversized clouds of puffy softness. :laughing: I think I would kill for a Magic Kingdom View…. Okay, maybe not KILL, but I would totally poke someone in the eye for it. Does that make me a bad person? :rolleyes1 Also, the monorail runs RIGHT THROUGH IT!!! How awesome is THAT?!?

Boardwalk

During the earliest planning stages of this trip, I came across photos of the new rooms at Boardwalk and fell in LOVE. They look so posh! Plus, I’ve always wanted to go to the Boardwalk and have never made it over there, but if we stayed ON the Boardwalk…I would get my chance! The only problem I have with the BW is the pool. The clown slide? Terrible. I can’t deal with it. I have to physically look away from pictures containing it. Still, I think I can handle the less than desirable pool for the old timey ambience of the rest of the resort. :cloud9:

So there you have it, my theories as to which resort has been secretly chosen for my birthday trip. *Ryan Seacrest voice* Who will win the coveted prize? Who will lose...EVERYTHING? We'll find out...rrrrright after the break! :lmao: (Have I mentioned that I can't wait to visit the American Idol attraction at DHS?)

But seriously, which deluxe would YOU stay at? Is there one you think is just terribly ugly? Am I the only one who hates the BW pool? The only one who would threaten bodily harm to anyone standing in the way of themselves and a MK view at the Contemporary? It's okay to share even your deepest, darkest resort opinions. I won't judge you. ;)

Peace, Love, Mickey! :hippie:

Emily

subbing! :goodvibes

Love your report so far! I'm excited to find out where you end up staying. I think it would be so much fun to be surprised! Your 21st birthday is usually one of the few that you will always remember. How great that yours will have Disney Magic to make it extra special! :wizard:

I look forward to reading more! :cutie:

subbing! :goodvibes

Love your report so far! I'm excited to find out where you end up staying. I think it would be so much fun to be surprised! Your 21st birthday is usually one of the few that you will always remember. How great that yours will have Disney Magic to make it extra special! :wizard:

I look forward to reading more! :cutie:

Hi there! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Everyone keeps telling me that 21 is a great year. I have to say, I've really enjoyed being 20 so 21 must be REALLY awesome. I can't wait! :woohoo:

I can't wait to find out where we're staying either. The suspense is killing me! (But as Willy Wonka would say..."I hope it lasts!" ;))

Thanks again for stopping by! I'll try to peek in on your PTR when I get the chance. :thumbsup2

Uhm, are we twinkies? I'm pretty sure we have a lot in common just from what I've read so far!

I love Belle; she's the best princess ever! You have to tell me who your favorite fluffy characters are, though!

I do photography as a hobby, too! I've taken classes in high school and during undergrad; I used to shoot my own pictures when I did newspaper, too. But, now it's just a hobby that I enjoy doing whenever possible. My DM surprised me with a new SLR for Christmas!!

I'm excited for you about the surprise resort!!! I'm looking forward to POP; we normally stay mod, but it wasn't really in our budget for two rooms at a mod this time. We'll go back and take my mom to a deluxe when I finish law school! ;)

WHERE did your aunt get those shoes? Please, please, please beg her to tell you if you don't know!! I just got out of a cast, and I'm not supposed to wear heels (or, flip flops) much at all anymore. (I have some permanent damage from ballet/dancer feet.) I am in love with those shoes!! I've been so worried about what I can actually take to wear at WDW, and those are PERFECT!!!

LOVE the Mickey shoes!!!

My favourite deluxe... well hmm... the only deluxe I've stayed at is the Poly and it was just beautiful. We're staying at the YC in May so I'm hoping it will be my favourite! Mostly because I think SAB looks awesome and the location is perfect, we are totally Epcot people!

But then... AKL is so exotic and unique.

Oh I don't know!:lmao:

I'm kind of "eh" on the Contemporary during the day but at night it gives me chills too! It's stunning at night.

I've never seen the Boardwalk resort in person! But I can't wait to check it out in May.

I'm sure you'll just LOVE wherever you stay!:goodvibes

Uhm, are we twinkies? I'm pretty sure we have a lot in common just from what I've read so far!

I love Belle; she's the best princess ever! You have to tell me who your favorite fluffy characters are, though!

I do photography as a hobby, too! I've taken classes in high school and during undergrad; I used to shoot my own pictures when I did newspaper, too. But, now it's just a hobby that I enjoy doing whenever possible. My DM surprised me with a new SLR for Christmas!!

I'm excited for you about the surprise resort!!! I'm looking forward to POP; we normally stay mod, but it wasn't really in our budget for two rooms at a mod this time. We'll go back and take my mom to a deluxe when I finish law school! ;)

WHERE did your aunt get those shoes? Please, please, please beg her to tell you if you don't know!! I just got out of a cast, and I'm not supposed to wear heels (or, flip flops) much at all anymore. (I have some permanent damage from ballet/dancer feet.) I am in love with those shoes!! I've been so worried about what I can actually take to wear at WDW, and those are PERFECT!!!

Hey, Heather! It's so cool that we have so much in common! And I love the word "twinkies" to describe us! :laughing: That is so cute! I was a dancer too! Thankfully I escaped with my feet mostly intact. Sorry to hear that you weren't so lucky. :hug:

Isn't Belle the best? My favorite fluffies (Another word I love BTW...) include Tigger, Pooh, and Donald (or would he be "feathery"? :confused3).

My aunt got the Mickey shoes in WDW while we were there in November! I had pointed them out to her in a few of the gift shops, but I totally forgot about buying them myself! They had three or four colors, and they were only like $20-$25. It was a great price!

LOVE the Mickey shoes!!!

My favourite deluxe... well hmm... the only deluxe I've stayed at is the Poly and it was just beautiful. We're staying at the YC in May so I'm hoping it will be my favourite! Mostly because I think SAB looks awesome and the location is perfect, we are totally Epcot people!

But then... AKL is so exotic and unique.

Oh I don't know!:lmao:

I'm kind of "eh" on the Contemporary during the day but at night it gives me chills too! It's stunning at night.

I've never seen the Boardwalk resort in person! But I can't wait to check it out in May.

I'm sure you'll just LOVE wherever you stay!:goodvibes

Hey, girl! :goodvibes Are you feeling any better today?

Isn't the Poly lovely? I just love it there! :cloud9: I'm so excited for you to go to the YC so that I can live precariously through you! ;)

I am going to go on a shoe hunt the first day there! Do you remember where you saw them? I have a shoe obsession as is, and DH has had to listen to me complain about how I'm not supposed to wear my heels anymore. I think he'll be OK if I go shoe shopping as soon as I get to WDW because I won't be complaining anymore!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! :hug:

I actually am feeling better today! Whoo hoo!!!

And I promise to post lots of pictures of the YC if you'll do the same for wherever you go! :laughing: I can't wait for May...

WHY IS IT STILL ONLY FEBRUARY?!:yay: :yay: :yay: :rotfl:

I love your Ariel tissue box!! Hey- if you need to blow your nose, using an Ariel tissue is the way to go!!

All of your resort possibilities sound fantastic!! Personally, I would cross my fingers from the Contemporary. It's my all time favorite because of the monorail, the design, the rooms AND, more importantly, Chef Mickey!!! :banana:

If Contemporary is out, I would then hope for the Beach Club- their pool is so cool!!! Plus, access to the Boardwalk is so nice. However, I am totally anti-Boardwalk Resort.. the pool scares the living day lights out of me and honestly, they have some other things in the BW that scare me.. mainly the lighting fixtures and scary little chairs that have children's faces on them.. I know it's all Victorian but sheesh! I practically ran through the lobby. But hey, I have strange fears :laughing:

Regardless of where you stay, you will have an amazing time...

Oh and you are certainly not the only one who will harm someone for that MK view at the Contemporary!! :laughing:

Sorry I haven't updated everybody. I had to work all weekend, and I had major school stuff as well. Hopefully I can post the next update either tonight after work or tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, some responses to comments....

I am going to go on a shoe hunt the first day there! Do you remember where you saw them? I have a shoe obsession as is, and DH has had to listen to me complain about how I'm not supposed to wear my heels anymore. I think he'll be OK if I go shoe shopping as soon as I get to WDW because I won't be complaining anymore!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! :hug:

I'm pretty sure that the shoes were in several of the "main" gift shops like Mouse Gears in Epcot, World of Disney at DTD, and the Emporium on Main Street at MK. They were also at our resort gift shop at POFQ. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding them. :thumbsup2

They are SO comfy, you have no idea. I spend eight hours standing on concrete floors in them at work yesterday, and my feet felt like they were walking on clouds. :cloud9: Pretty good for tennis shoes, which usually make my feet ache.

And thanks for the Valentine's wishes! Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too! :lovestruc

I actually am feeling better today! Whoo hoo!!!

And I promise to post lots of pictures of the YC if you'll do the same for wherever you go! :laughing: I can't wait for May...

WHY IS IT STILL ONLY FEBRUARY?!:yay: :yay: :yay: :rotfl:

YAY for feeling better! :cool1:

I can't wait to see your YC pictures! :banana: I don't know why time won't go any faster, but it definitely needs to move along.... :rolleyes1

I love your Ariel tissue box!! Hey- if you need to blow your nose, using an Ariel tissue is the way to go!!

All of your resort possibilities sound fantastic!! Personally, I would cross my fingers from the Contemporary. It's my all time favorite because of the monorail, the design, the rooms AND, more importantly, Chef Mickey!!! :banana:

If Contemporary is out, I would then hope for the Beach Club- their pool is so cool!!! Plus, access to the Boardwalk is so nice. However, I am totally anti-Boardwalk Resort.. the pool scares the living day lights out of me and honestly, they have some other things in the BW that scare me.. mainly the lighting fixtures and scary little chairs that have children's faces on them.. I know it's all Victorian but sheesh! I practically ran through the lobby. But hey, I have strange fears :laughing:

Regardless of where you stay, you will have an amazing time...

Oh and you are certainly not the only one who will harm someone for that MK view at the Contemporary!! :laughing:

Not only do I have an Ariel tissue box, but I also have Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle. They were presents from Aunt C a few years back, and they sit on my bookcase looking all pretty. Haha, I'm such a dork. :rotfl:

That's funny about you and the BW. :rotfl2: I think my aunt feels the same way about it, which is why I'm not holding my breath that she booked it. I'll have to look up pictures of the lighting fixtures you're talking about so that I can see how scary they look! :laughing: I think the Contemporary and the Beach Club are much better bets, and I'm glad to hear that you like them so much! :goodvibes

Again, I'll try to update ASAP! I've got to get to work in the meantime. :sad2:

Talk to you later! :cheer2:

Emily

That's funny about you and the BW. :rotfl2: I think my aunt feels the same way about it, which is why I'm not holding my breath that she booked it. I'll have to look up pictures of the lighting fixtures you're talking about so that I can see how scary they look! :laughing: I think the Contemporary and the Beach Club are much better bets, and I'm glad to hear that you like them so much! :goodvibes
Here's that chandelier.. it seems a little scarier in person.. or maybe I'm just a big scared-y cat!! :laughing:
183495DSCF0009_1.jpg

Hey Emily! I'm loving your pre-trippie so far!

I can’t decide whether I want a Mickey-head krispy treat or an apple or what, but I know it’s going to be drizzled in caramel and dunked in Oreo pieces no matter what! Haha!

Mmmmm...I had a caramel apple from Goofy's once and it was AMAZING. I think I had it dipped in dark chocolate, assorted chocolate chips, then drizzled with milk chocolate. It was soooo scrumptious.

Also, while I mourn the loss of the stationery store at the Marketplace (I have this irrational need for notebooks…)

lol...we do have a lot in common! I am also addicted to notebooks. Awww...I hadn't realized that store was gone... :sad2: But Disney does have a bunch of new notebook/stationery stuff...I was so thrilled when they were there! :cool1:

Wow!! I have never seen anything like this...the design is so delicate and pretty!

It gives me an excuse to dress up a little which is always fun for a Birthday Princess! I think I’m going to wear this yellow sundress that I call my “Belle” dress. You’ll get to see a picture of it in a future installment, don’t worry. ;)

That'll be so cool to see Wishes from the CG! And we're still waiting to see your Belle dress! :rolleyes1 ;)

But seriously, which deluxe would YOU stay at? Is there one you think is just terribly ugly? Am I the only one who hates the BW pool? The only one who would threaten bodily harm to anyone standing in the way of themselves and a MK view at the Contemporary? It's okay to share even your deepest, darkest resort opinions. I won't judge you.

The BW pool gives me the creeps too...that clown is just bizarre...:confused3 And an MK view at the Contemporary is to die for, although, I have to say that just staying at the Contemporary is pretty cool b/c you can walk to the MK. It's so exciting that your resort will be a surprise! I'm rooting for the Beach Club, the Contemporary, or the POLYNESIAN. (Is that last one really a surprise? ;) )

FABULOUS pre-trippie, I can't wait for the next update!

Here's that chandelier.. it seems a little scarier in person.. or maybe I'm just a big scared-y cat!! :laughing:
183495DSCF0009_1.jpg

:lmao: I can see where you might be a little scared of that. But personally I'm more scared of the leaping horses that look like they're about to attack than the cherubs. :rotfl:

Hopefully I won't need therapy if we end up staying at BW.... :rolleyes1

Hey Emily! I'm loving your pre-trippie so far!

Mmmmm...I had a caramel apple from Goofy's once and it was AMAZING. I think I had it dipped in dark chocolate, assorted chocolate chips, then drizzled with milk chocolate. It was soooo scrumptious.

lol...we do have a lot in common! I am also addicted to notebooks. Awww...I hadn't realized that store was gone... :sad2: But Disney does have a bunch of new notebook/stationery stuff...I was so thrilled when they were there! :cool1:

Wow!! I have never seen anything like this...the design is so delicate and pretty!

That'll be so cool to see Wishes from the CG! And we're still waiting to see your Belle dress! :rolleyes1 ;)

The BW pool gives me the creeps too...that clown is just bizarre...:confused3 And an MK view at the Contemporary is to die for, although, I have to say that just staying at the Contemporary is pretty cool b/c you can walk to the MK. It's so exciting that your resort will be a surprise! I'm rooting for the Beach Club, the Contemporary, or the POLYNESIAN. (Is that last one really a surprise? ;) )

FABULOUS pre-trippie, I can't wait for the next update!

OMG, it's Emma Snobbish herself! Welcome! :goodvibes I'm so glad you're enjoying my pre-trippie!

That apple you described sounds AMAZING! :love: I can't wait to make my own treat! I'll probably end up making a couple just because I won't be able to decide on just one combination. :rolleyes1 New stationery, you say? :woohoo: I guess I better plan on stocking up while we're there! I really liked how delicate the tattoo was as well. There were a bunch of really cool designs to pick from, and you got to choose what color glitter you wanted. It was so neat! Finally, the Belle dress appears in the next update which should be up...about ten minutes after I post this..... ;)

The three resorts you're rooting for are the same ones I'm secretly rooting for. And after reading your TRs and seeing all your pretty hammock pics, I think the Poly is at the top of my list too. :thumbsup2

Thanks for stopping by! :hug:

Hey, everyone! I’m back! School and work were really stressful this past week. I had to work a lot of extra hours because some people quit, and my homework load was heavier than usual for some odd reason. Also, registration for spring quarter started yesterday so I had to figure out what classes I needed to take and stuff. I still haven’t registered for everything quite yet, but classes don’t tend to fill up all that quickly because of how small my school is. I’m still debating on whether or not I should take all online classes again or make the half-hour drive to campus to take a couple classes. I really want to take this Children’s Lit class that they’re offering. Considering I hope to write books for kids one day, I thought that it would be appropriate. ;) I’m just not sure if I’m up for the commute and the fight for parking. We’ll see….

In the meantime though, I’ve been daydreaming of Disney like crazy. It gets me through those long boring days at work. I’ve even started packing already! That should come as no surprise to fellow DISers though. You guys understand that when it comes to certain things that you KNOW you’ll be taking, there’s no such thing as packing too early, right? :rolleyes1

Like I have to have my Annual Passport:
CIMG2543.jpg

CIMG2544.jpg

“Where the incredible happens every day.” No words could possibly be truer….

And my adorable Mickey change purse, which I usually use to keep my AP and room key safe:
CIMG2553.jpg

Here’s the back:
CIMG2542.jpg

Do you like my way awesome Mickey ears?! Aren’t they just fabulous?
CIMG2485.jpg

They sold these for a short time during the celebration for Disneyland's 50th Anniversary (I think that's what it was for anyway....), but they were originally something like $35-$40. As sparkly and gold and pretty as they were, my sixteen year old self didn't have that kind of dough to spend on ears.... On our next trip a few months later though, we went to that Disney outlet at Orlando Premium Outlets (It's called Character Connection or something along those lines....), and they still had the ears...for only $12!!!!! SOLD!!!! :banana: Now, I always have people stopping me and asking me where they can get them, but unfortunately you can't get them in the parks anymore.

My pin lanyard for pin trading with some of my fav pins:
CIMG2577.jpg

CIMG2574.jpg

Jack Sparrow! Pirates!
CIMG2557.jpg

CIMG2567.jpg

I got this one when I graduated high school in ’06.
CIMG2570.jpg

Don’t you love the real tassle?

Belle in her pretty dress.
CIMG2571.jpg

Lilo and Stitch! This one always makes me giggle....:laughing:
CIMG2584-1.jpg

C'ntd next post....

Here’s the bag I bought on our Nov trip that I plan on carrying in the parks.
CIMG2464.jpg

It’s so big and roomy, I can fit everything I need in there! Plus, it’s really lightweight so it’s not like I’m carrying around a suitcase! I just love the buttons and the Mickey heads all over it.

I also bought this shirt on our Nov trip. I loved all the colors and the Asian theme. Plus it has Mickey as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice! :thumbsup2

Front:
CIMG2471.jpg

Mickey!
CIMG2472.jpg

Doesn’t the dragon’s face look kind of like Mushu from Mulan? :lmao:

Back:
CIMG2473.jpg

See the symbol that says “Magic”? I love that! :wizard:

It was a pretty expensive t-shirt (something like $30 I think….), but I really, really liked it and so I got it and held off on some less important souvenirs. Even a princess has to compromise sometimes….

Speaking of princesses, there is a certain princess I hope to emulate during our dinner at Cali Grill….princess:

My “Belle” dress:
CIMG2526.jpg

CIMG2537.jpg

I know it’s not very fancy, but I like that it has a certain sophistication in its simplicity. I love the criss-cross trim on the top and at the bottom. Plus, it’s the exact same yellow as Belle’s dress! I always feel so pretty whenever I wear it. :lovestruc

And what princess is complete without….

…her tiara?!?
CIMG2513.jpg

Aunt C bought each of us one of these from Hobby Lobby before our last trip so that we could be princesses for Mom’s BFF’s birthday. We got SO MANY compliments on them when we wore them in the parks! We felt like rock stars! :cool2: I felt kind of bad though because women of all ages (including the CMs) would ask us where we got them with stars in their eyes. You could tell they wanted one so badly! It was so sad when we had to tell them you couldn’t get them in the parks! Really, Disney is SO missing out on a marketing opportunity here. People were actually offering us money for ours! I bet Disney could easily make $30 a pop on each tiara, and women would gladly pay it to have a more “adult” tiara than some of the ones with characters on them.

Ahhh, Disney fashion. There’s nothing quite like it….:wizard:

I love your dress!! Where did you get it?

And, love the tiara! I was thinking about doing that for the night I do a girl's only night with my mom. I'm inspired now that I've heard it was a hit!

I love your ears and all your pins from the first post!!! Especially the graduation one! So cute!

Front:
CIMG2471.jpg

My “Belle” dress:

CIMG2526.jpg

CIMG2537.jpg

CIMG2513.jpg
Okay.. give me a second to gush over fashion (I'm a fashion gusher :rotfl: )
First: What a great shirt! I don't think I've ever seen that before at WDW. Very cool.

Secondly, I LOVE your Belle dress. It's so summer-y and wonderful. Very "Princess on vacation!". Fabulous!

Lastly, that tiara.. :lovestruc I have no words.. :love: :love:

Great update! Looking forward to your next. Hang in there with school and work! :hug:

Yay, I've been looking forward to your update!!!:cool1:

All of your Disney clothes are so cute. I love the Asian theme to the Mickey top and the Belle dress is sooo pretty! Where did you get it?!

I also love the tiaras. That is such a great idea! You guys must look so cute in your matching tiaras. They'd better give you princess treatment when you're wearing them!

The Children's Lit course sounds like it would be really fun. I hope school gets less stressful for you soon! This is such a stressful time of year, but remember Disney will be waiting for you when it is all over.:hug:

And what an awesome deal you got on your Mickey ears! They are so cute!:woohoo:

Loved the update!:thumbsup2

I love your dress!! Where did you get it?

And, love the tiara! I was thinking about doing that for the night I do a girl's only night with my mom. I'm inspired now that I've heard it was a hit!

I got my dress from forever21.com last summer for...get this...$10!!!!! I joke that it was the best purchase I ever made! :rotfl2:

And definitely go for it with the tiaras! You and your mom would have a blast wearing them around the parks!

I love your ears and all your pins from the first post!!! Especially the graduation one! So cute!

Okay.. give me a second to gush over fashion (I'm a fashion gusher :rotfl: )
First: What a great shirt! I don't think I've ever seen that before at WDW. Very cool.

Secondly, I LOVE your Belle dress. It's so summer-y and wonderful. Very "Princess on vacation!". Fabulous!

Lastly, that tiara.. :lovestruc I have no words.. :love: :love:

Great update! Looking forward to your next. Hang in there with school and work! :hug:

Haha, I'm a fashion gusher too. I can't leave a store without saying, "OMG, that is SO. CUTE." about five thousand times. :lmao: I got the t-shirt at one of the gift shops at AK (Can't remember its name right now, but I think the last word is Outfitters.). I think it was the only place that we saw them on the whole trip. There were three other designs with different characters on them: one had Tink, another had Minnie and Daisy, and the last one was something like Lilo and Stitch, I think. They each had different Asian symbols on the back. They were so cute!

I love your description of my dress! "Princess on vacation" is exactly what I'm going for! :thumbsup2

And yes, the tiara seems to strike every woman within thirty yards speechless. :lovestruc :lovestruc ;)

Yay, I've been looking forward to your update!!!:cool1:

All of your Disney clothes are so cute. I love the Asian theme to the Mickey top and the Belle dress is sooo pretty! Where did you get it?!

I also love the tiaras. That is such a great idea! You guys must look so cute in your matching tiaras. They'd better give you princess treatment when you're wearing them!

The Children's Lit course sounds like it would be really fun. I hope school gets less stressful for you soon! This is such a stressful time of year, but remember Disney will be waiting for you when it is all over.:hug:

And what an awesome deal you got on your Mickey ears! They are so cute!:woohoo:

Loved the update!:thumbsup2

I got the Belle dress from forever21.com last summer for only $10!!!! BEST. PURCHASE. EVER. MADE. :banana:

Even before Aunt C got the pretty "grown-up" tiaras last trip, I liked wearing the cute plastic light up crown that they sell in the parks. It's silver and has a sticker on the front with all the princesses on it, and if you press a button on the back, all these lights flash. I love it because all these cute, young guy CMs would call me "Princess." :rolleyes1 And what's not to love about THAT??? :cool1:

I think I'm going to go for the Children's Lit course. I looked at the booklist for last quarter, and the required reading included "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "Bridge to Terabithia," and "Charlotte's Web." I was all, "Now THAT is my kind of booklist!" :goodvibes I always enjoy school so much more when I'm taking classes that I'm interested in and not just fulfilling requirements, so I think between that class and a Sociology class about pop culture (Dude, we might actually talk about DISNEY in that course! :worship:) I will enjoy myself this quarter...even if I do get in a bloodbath for parking spaces....:eek:

Now I have to run over and check out YOUR Disney outfits! :yay:

I love Forever 21!! Actually, the yellow dress I just posted in my PTR is from there too!:laughing:

Awww Bridge to Terabithia and Charlotte's Web both broke my heart when I was little. I would need a giant box of tissues for that reading list!:rotfl2: That sounds like a fun course, though.

I'm not going to lie... because of your PTR I kind of want a tiara for the parks.:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter