• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emmysdaddy Joins the Damsels to Dine, Even with Princesses: Em started PDR see link

Yeah, I'm not proud. I looked at some of Kaspar Houser's other posts; they have a knack for saying unpopular things. I am not sure if they have absolutely no filter or are a troll. If they aren't trolling, then either they didn't read the whole thread or can't read people at all. Brenda is one of the most enthusiastic, yet even-handed posters I've read on this board and her love for Disney is clear in every post..even when things go weirdly awry.

Kasper Houser, you probably won't get much support on this opinion, either. Interesting screen name, though.

I believe there was a rat all right. :rotfl2: Maybe even two!

It makes you wonder if they knew there was a rat in the restaurant for a while. Maybe that's why the waiter and other members of the staff were acting so strangely? I mean a rat in the house would surely weigh heavily on one's mind. :confused3 I don't know Brenda personally but I hardly believe she would make up a story like this. I rather admire her attitude and ability to give the restaurant another shot.

Really? I have a hard time thinking she would make this up! The world could use more people who could spend an evening like that and still walk out laughing. I applaud the OP for her positive attitude! :goodvibes:

I couldn't agree more! Brenda writes many DR's and one of the things that always shines through is her sense of humour and her desire to be fair. I admire her for being able to see some humour in this situation. I know I wouldn't have managed the same, I'd have freaked out and given the manager the sharp side of my tongue, his ears would still be ringing. He probably wouldn't have deserved it, as I doubt it's his fault personally, and I think Brenda managed to show amazing poise during this whole unfortunate situation. Way to go Brenda! :hug:

Really? I have a hard time thinking she would make this up! The world could use more people who could spend an evening like that and still walk out laughing. I applaud the OP for her positive attitude! :goodvibes:

With respect, I saw Brenda and her family not long after the HBD incident and they told us the same story. I have no reason to disbelieve her and I think it is incredibly rude of you to accuse her of lying without any justification :sad2:

Get ready to be flamed for this because Brenda has lots of friends here on the dining board.

I don't believe she would ever make anything like this up. She has always been a fair and positive dining reviewer so I'm coming to her defense.

Brenda has written multiple dining reviews over the past couple of years, has had positive HBD experiences in the past, and already has a large following on these boards, so I'm not sure what she would stand to gain out of fabricating this story. I suggest that in the future you take your potential concerns to a moderator, Kaspar Houser, before accusing someone of lying in public.

Wow, can we say Troll much?

Great reviews, Brenda! Keep 'em coming.

Yeah, I'm not proud. I looked at some of Kaspar Houser's other posts; they have a knack for saying unpopular things. I am not sure if they have absolutely no filter or are a troll. If they aren't trolling, then either they didn't read the whole thread or can't read people at all. Brenda is one of the most enthusiastic, yet even-handed posters I've read on this board and her love for Disney is clear in every post..even when things go weirdly awry.

Kasper Houser, you probably won't get much support on this opinion, either. Interesting screen name, though.

It makes you wonder if they knew there was a rat in the restaurant for a while. Maybe that's why the waiter and other members of the staff were acting so strangely? I mean a rat in the house would surely weigh heavily on one's mind. :confused3 I don't know Brenda personally but I hardly believe she would make up a story like this. I rather admire her attitude and ability to give the restaurant another shot.

I couldn't agree more! Brenda writes many DR's and one of the things that always shines through is her sense of humour and her desire to be fair. I admire her for being able to see some humour in this situation. I know I wouldn't have managed the same, I'd have freaked out and given the manager the sharp side of my tongue, his ears would still be ringing. He probably wouldn't have deserved it, as I doubt it's his fault personally, and I think Brenda managed to show amazing poise during this whole unfortunate situation. Way to go Brenda! :hug:

:thumbsup2 to all the PP's.

Thumper: [clears throat] If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.

Jill in CO

Oooooo I was about to say some not nice things about being insulting and obnoxious on someone's own thread (I'm having a very bad day and wouldn't mind taking it out on someone :rotfl2:) but of course everyone came to your defense!! You don't need me to tell you but I will anyway, love your reviews and you always seem so nice and kind in all your responses so I'm gonna go with the troll assessment. :headache:

I enjoy reading your dining reviews. I would have been temped to address the waiter about his ailments this night. Poor guy seems to have been trying to care for his guests all the while having "tunnel vision' and "selective hearing". I know all to well that just having one of those ailments can be painful for others around them. Now having both at same time is unbearable for anyone within 10 feet of said person. I would have told him how sick and tired he looked as having "selective hearing" and "tunnel vision" must make his serving and caring for the needs of his guests very difficult. I then would let him know I would be talking to the manager about his ailment and would hope the manager would make sure he got to go home to recouperate.

Reading the review I doubt that the server would have figured out I was not happy.

The rat in the dining room would only be fitting at Chefs of France. Do you think Remy was visiting another restaurant to gain restaurant secrets?

Having a great time following ----

Patty

Hi Patty! Thanks for reading. That's funny about the rat being fit for Chef's - why it certainly would be!! :)

Oh eM Gee !!! I can't believe they had a rat in there and a signature to boot!! What a shocking experience. I would be disappointed to pay so much for a disappointing meal. Besides your waiter, it sounds like the rest of the staff wanted to provide you with good service though. But still - the rat thing is very shocking ....

Hi there! I'm sure it happens at other places we just don't know they are there! The other staff really were good. We loved our server last time so this time could have been an off night or ?? :confused3 for our server.

Wow, just wow. That is seriously the worst review I've read on this board. Bravo for handling it so well....and then for the evening to be topped off by a rat.

Jill in CO

Hi Jill! We did end up joking about the whole thing. Like I said, I would return - perhaps not Em but I still think this restaurant has so much to offer.

OMG!! I would have totally freaked out seeing a rat in any restaurant!!! I think you're very kind to consider going back EVER!!!

Hi Denise! Ha! I kinda did freak out by cowering on the booth. Michael just wanted to get out of there. ;)

OMG...a RAT?????? I would have freaked! All that after what already was a horrible waiter...and bones.

Well, I had that HBD ADR re-booked for about 12hrs, and sadly, I have cancelled it as of early this afternoon. My older kids saw the menu this morning and literally looked at me like I had 3 heads :lmao:, so I decided to cancel that ADR...yet again. One day when DH and I can go to WDW without kids, we will eat there.

Debra, I'm sorry you made that decision but at least it was because the kids didn't like the menu! :thumbsup2 I do hope you enjoy a nice date night with your DH someday there. They really have a cool old school Hollywood vibe. Oh yeah, thus the name! :)

Whoa-- what a surprise ending! I thought ratatouille was over at les chefs :lmao: and he is stuffed!

:lmao: That's funny!!!

OMG, i Know I shouldn't be but I am :rotfl2::rotfl2: It is funnier the second time in hearing it. OK, so it's not funny, it's pretty shocking but I am imagining you up on the table looking for the rat.

As I said to you before, I cannot believe the experience you had at HBD. I don't think there is any reason at all that I can think of which would excuse the poor service and food issues but, as for the rat, that is just unforgiveable - expecially if they knew about it.

Whilst I loved the clip of Muppets Take Manhattan, I'm afraid your experience puts me more in mind of this episode of Fawlty Towers, a sitcom shown in the UK in the 70s :rotfl:

Hi Joh!! I should post the video clip of us after we got over the shock and disappointment ... we had a few laughs - likely the relief from the adrenaline levels dropping! :)

Ha ha! Fawlty Towers - Michael and I used to watch that together and laugh! :rotfl:

I really have no words for this dining experience. I mean it's just frustrating, sad and annoying (I guess I do have words lol), at least it was comped (which should have been a given, I mean the drink only really!? :confused3). At least you kept your sense of humor and made it out without a rat following :rotfl2:

Thanks AvasMommy! Ha! If the rat followed me I wouldn't have had to stop at the ladies room.... :laughing:

What in the heck! I can't believe they weren't going to comp anything at first! That does sound horrible! Sorry you had to go through that!

Hi Rachel. I hope your first week at your new job is going great! Still following your reviews as well. Just been a busy week so I need to get caught up.

Heck, one bad experience out of 30+ ADRs isn't bad, right?

A rat!?! Now I didn't see THAT coming. Personally, I don't think I'd go there again. Ever. Because I've never heard the quote as, "It was all started with a rat".

And wilma-bride?

I totally agree with you!! Fawlty Towers= Hilarious.

This was a dining review for the ages.

Hi Jersette! A little surprise ending for you! Another Fawlty Towers lover too! :)

OMG - I know you said it was bad - but A RAT!!!!!!! OMG

I know Marie! Yikes! :scared:

Wow there are just NO words for the experience you had there!! The fact that you are still willing to go back after all of that is seriously saying something seeing as I've seen people swear off restaurants for far less. There is no question in my mind that you didn't deserve to have that meal compensated. A rat!?!? And no one was doing anything about it!? Ugh :sick: :eek:.

Hi Roma (welcome back again!) Well.... I don't think the Management wanted to draw attention to a critter in their restaurant. :rotfl2: In my perfect WDW world, there will be no rude servers, no long wait between courses and of course, no un-invited guests in the dining room! :)

:scared1: A rat in the restaurant! :scared1:

Seriously, it was completely adequate to have your meal comped after all that. :sick: This is so disturbing! :eek:

Thanks! That was really the last straw. :goodvibes

I said I wouldn't go back after our experience back in 20007, but after reading your two-part review, I know for sure we won't go back. You definitely deserved to be comped.

Hi Kathy! I hope you are having a great week! Sorry for the brutal review... like I said, I didn't know how honest to be since I don't really want to disuade anyone from dining here. It is what it is!

Holy moses, a RAT??!! :scared1: I give you a lot of credit for even thinking of giving them another try, just reading about your experience has taken HBD off my list. I'm so sorry that happened to you and your family and happy the manager finally stepped up and did the right thing. You definitely deserved to have your meal comped! I'm still shuddering at the thought!

Thanks Carol. I think the Manager was a little overwhelmed... now I know he had a lot more to take care of than our bad service! But yeah, I would go back someday...

Were you outside on the patio?
Hi mom2of2! We were inside, seated at a booth in the main dining room.

Just caught up with your HBD review (although I had a sneak preview in DL ;))
I'm just glad to see that you and Em were still smiling at the end of the evening :)

Linda my UK friend! Glad you are able to join the excitement! Yes, the evening ended with some fun since we didn't let that spoil our night. :goodvibes

I would be very reluctant to eat at HBD because there is no such thing as a rat. Rats, like mice, do not exist in the singular - only in the plural. If you saw one rat, there is a colony living there. And if one ventured out into the guest area, more are living in and around the kitchen. EEK!

Oh my! You are correct! Michael said, you know, there's likely critters all up and down that "street".... I just choose to believe that it was a lone ranger that snuck in. (Makes it easier to want to return.) Thanks for reading.

ERMAHGERD!!!:crazy2: I'd heard about the rat but reading this review brought it to life. Sorry to hear that you had a horrible time there. It seems like everything that could have gone wrong, did! I'm glad you had some other great meals to make up for that!

It was definitely an experience! And yes, there were so many other great meals that we enjoyed! (And Dismeets!) :goodvibes

Wow, that was a surprise ending! I'm not sure which is more upsetting, that there's a rat there or that it was there for 30 minutes and they didn't think they should alert people in the dining room!

I hope that was the worst experience during your trip...

Honestly, it was the low point of the trip and in the big scheme of things... not that bad. I thought about the fact that the Management should have just called it a night and told the remaining guests at that point in the dining room that they needed to shut it down but then again, they don't want to call attention to that issue so I think they just let it go and hoped that no one would notice. When the table of teen girls started to scream the Manager probably knew it was all over! :rotfl2:

Holy cow, I just finished your HBD review - what a mess!!! And a rat??!!:scared1::scared1::scared1: I'm freaked out just reading about it, I would've been totally screaming in person!

I know! Holy Cow! I was pretty freaked because the girls at the table across from us said that it was next to us and coming our way!!! :crazy2:

Reading your review before I leave work and I have on thought about the Wave. I am not as big of a fan of theming in restaurants outside the theme parks as some. I enjoyed the Wave's theming thought because it felt like a nice place back home. I think Breakfast at the World is not that great even at a place like the Wave. Maybe, you should try lunch or dinner there next time. I really enjoyed the Lamb Shank there and mom enjoyed the Steak at the place when we ate there in July. It was the best dinner I had on site.

Hi there! :wave2: I definitely want to try lunch or dinner at The Wave. They have some great salad options. I'm so glad to see someone who had a great experience because that helps. I've heard the desserts are great as well. Yum! :)

Believe it! Take the time to read her other dining reviews. The OP is a very well traveled woman who I imagine has dined in a few nice restarants during her travels. Emmysmommy writes some of the best Disney dining reviews I have ever read. I trust her reviews about her experiences at the Restaurants of WDW. I know from reading her reviews she is a very gentle, kind soul. She very seldom complains about service, food served, or comfort drinks she orders. During this dining "adventure" I give her credit for actually staying, not sending dishes back, and then paying for their meals. Please give her the credit for writing a true and honest review. She acted a True Lady.

I hope Kaspars reads this ---

And now for the fun part.... ;) Actually, I appreciate that you can voice your opinion here....Thanks to those that had positive and supporting comments. I typically ignore caustic remarks and don't care to get sucked into debates so I will comment where appropriate and thank those of you for any kind remarks.

I think I read that the manager said that he knew the rat was there. So, not sure that it was necessary to see it for yourself.

What a horrible dining experience. It sounds like the waiter didn't have a clue about anything. I would have called it a night after the drink disaster. I could relate about the bartender trying to make it right for you. It was nice of him but after a while, I'm sure you just wanted him to leave you alone.

Too bad the manager waited until the rat incident to comp. your meal. This should have been done immediately.

BTW, love your report. The pictures along with the reviews are great!!!

Thanks gogo! I appreciate you reading along. You actually said it perfectly... I didn't NEED to see the rat... the screams of the teens and the management acknowleging the rat were more than enough. ::yes::

Actually, the bartender was adorable and I wouldn't have minded him continuing to offer me a different cocktail that fit my tasts! :lovestruc Hmmm.... maybe that can be the next bit of drama... :lmao:

Thanks again!

Thanks awfullybigadventure! The "happy photo" of Em and I was taken after the Manager and I had a shared laugh over him needing my credit card to buy rat traps. I think most people would have appreciated that moment of levity! :laughing:

With respect, I saw Brenda and her family not long after the HBD incident and they told us the same story. I have no reason to disbelieve her and I think it is incredibly rude of you to accuse her of lying without any justification :sad2:

Thanks Joh! I appreciate your support.

Get ready to be flamed for this because Brenda has lots of friends here on the dining board.

I don't believe she would ever make anything like this up. She has always been a fair and positive dining reviewer so I'm coming to her defense.

Rachel: Thank you too! :)

Brenda has written multiple dining reviews over the past couple of years, has had positive HBD experiences in the past, and already has a large following on these boards, so I'm not sure what she would stand to gain out of fabricating this story. I suggest that in the future you take your potential concerns to a moderator, Kaspar Houser, before accusing someone of lying in public.

Thanks Roma!

Wow, can we say Troll much?

Great reviews, Brenda! Keep 'em coming.

Thank you for reading Sunstar! You have a beautiful wedding photo in your signature!!

Jersette - thank you for your kind and supportive words. :thumbsup2

Ha! 2 rats! :rotfl2: You bring up a good point about it being possible that the rat was a distraction for the service.. not sure but that's a very interesting perspective. :)

Thanks again! Believe me, I wanted to launch into the Manager but the moment he came back into the lobby I felt really sorry for him and the job he had before him. (And the line forming behind me... he was going to have a looong night!) We were able to laugh about it together!

:thumbsup2 to all the PP's.

Thumper: [clears throat] If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.

Jill in CO

:thumbsup2 Love the Thumper reference!

Oooooo I was about to say some not nice things about being insulting and obnoxious on someone's own thread (I'm having a very bad day and wouldn't mind taking it out on someone :rotfl2:) but of course everyone came to your defense!! You don't need me to tell you but I will anyway, love your reviews and you always seem so nice and kind in all your responses so I'm gonna go with the troll assessment. :headache:

Awwwww thanks again!

Hi there everybody! This is Brenda's daughter, Emily.

Trust me, there was indeed a rat. I first noticed that something had gone awry when I heard the table to our right complaining about something to their server (At the time, I didn't know what about). The server left, and a young girl at the table mentioned something about a "it [having] a furry white belly." In hindsight, I can totally se that the poor kids at the table were definitely a little anxious. However, there was no exuberant panic from the table, and their server didn't return for quite a while, so I didn't think anything of it... Until we heard fifteen teenage girls screaming from the middle of the room and crying, "A rat! A rat!" :scared1: :scared: That's when my mom jumped up on the booth and had an expression that looked like... well, a scared little mouse. Hehe. ;) Then the table next to us finally told us that they had seen a rat and didn't want to cause a commotion by announcing it to the entire restaurant. My mom also brought it up to our server on our way out and he, with little enthusiasm (although at that point in the evening I don't blame him), told us that the staff had known for about thirty minutes. When we talked to the manager, the woman who had been at the table next to us and had been the first to notice the rat was right behind us in line for her turn. Here's the kicker: she managed and owned multiple restaurants! :eek: :faint:

Really, when things go THAT wrong, you've just gotta laugh at the end of the evening! It's a bit like dinner and a show, really.

How well put. What could you have done? I would have so been up on that booth with your mom. At the end of the day laughing at bad situations beats getting upset over a problem you have no control over. Bless your hearts for being so kind to the restaurant manager. I am sure after dinner service pest control would be called in to take care of Remy's buddy. I can not imagine hurting the rat while little children are in room. Most little ones love Remy and I feel kids might think this was Remy.

Have a nice Thanksgiving :)

Hi there everybody! This is Brenda's daughter, Emily.

Trust me, there was indeed a rat. I first noticed that something had gone awry when I heard the table to our right complaining about something to their server (At the time, I didn't know what about). The server left, and a young girl at the table mentioned something about a "it [having] a furry white belly." In hindsight, I can totally se that the poor kids at the table were definitely a little anxious. However, there was no exuberant panic from the table, and their server didn't return for quite a while, so I didn't think anything of it... Until we heard fifteen teenage girls screaming from the middle of the room and crying, "A rat! A rat!" :scared1: :scared: That's when my mom jumped up on the booth and had an expression that looked like... well, a scared little mouse. Hehe. ;) Then the table next to us finally told us that they had seen a rat and didn't want to cause a commotion by announcing it to the entire restaurant. My mom also brought it up to our server on our way out and he, with little enthusiasm (although at that point in the evening I don't blame him), told us that the staff had known for about thirty minutes. When we talked to the manager, the woman who had been at the table next to us and had been the first to notice the rat was right behind us in line for her turn. Here's the kicker: she managed and owned multiple restaurants! :eek: :faint:

Really, when things go THAT wrong, you've just gotta laugh at the end of the evening! It's a bit like dinner and a show, really.

Believe it! Take the time to read her other dining reviews. The OP is a very well traveled woman who I imagine has dined in a few nice restarants during her travels. Emmysmommy writes some of the best Disney dining reviews I have ever read. I trust her reviews about her experiences at the Restaurants of WDW. I know from reading her reviews she is a very gentle, kind soul. She very seldom complains about service, food served, or comfort drinks she orders. During this dining "adventure" I give her credit for actually staying, not sending dishes back, and then paying for their meals. Please give her the credit for writing a true and honest review. She acted a True Lady.

I hope Kaspars reads this ---

You must be in my time zone.. however late it is.. thanks for your kind words. You are very gracious. :goodvibes

Thanks JustEmmy! You are too kind! (And cute! Ha!) :upsidedow

Ok moving on.... I will be posting my Crystal Palace review tomorrow (actually later today since it's past my bedtime!) And yes... I'm looking forward to sharing another Dismeet. (Sorry Marie, I keep putting you off!)

And now for the fun part.... ;) Actually, I appreciate that you can voice your opinion here....Thanks to those that had positive and supporting comments. I typically ignore caustic remarks and don't care to get sucked into debates so I will comment where appropriate and thank those of you for any kind remarks.

And this one paragraph sums up why we all love you and your fab dining reviews Brenda :hug:

Emmysmommy- when I read your HBD review, I never doubted your experience. Many of us feel the same way. OK-I know you said we had to move on and I don't usually get sucked into debates( as you can see I don't post much)- but felt strongly that I needed to say something:).

Yeah, I have no doubt about the rat story. In fact, we saw one too in 2012, at Fantasia Gardens minigolf. It was huge. Of course, being outside it wasn't all that disturbing, these critters are everywhere. However, seeing one in a dining room of an upscale restaurant is really troubling. :crazy2:

Oh Brenda is it terrible that I had to laugh at your HBD experience!? :blush:

I actually laughed aloud at the manager's comment that he had to buy some rat traps.

I'm glad your brave enough to stand up for yourself in regards to bad service and that you kept your cool. I'm also glad to hear you're willing to give the restaurant another chance, I'm not sure I would be so gracious.

I was genuinely surprised that they didn't comp the whole meal the first time you spoke with the manager.

And this one paragraph sums up why we all love you and your fab dining reviews Brenda :hug:

Awww Linda! Thanks sweetie! :goodvibes

Emmysmommy- when I read your HBD review, I never doubted your experience. Many of us feel the same way. OK-I know you said we had to move on and I don't usually get sucked into debates( as you can see I don't post much)- but felt strongly that I needed to say something:).

Thanks Krhst! :goodvibes

Yeah, I have no doubt about the rat story. In fact, we saw one too in 2012, at Fantasia Gardens minigolf. It was huge. Of course, being outside it wasn't all that disturbing, these critters are everywhere. However, seeing one in a dining room of an upscale restaurant is really troubling. :crazy2:

Hi there! Heck maybe the rats heard the food is good at HBD - maybe they go for the food!! :rotfl:

Oh Brenda is it terrible that I had to laugh at your HBD experience!? :blush:

I actually laughed aloud at the manager's comment that he had to buy some rat traps.

I'm glad your brave enough to stand up for yourself in regards to bad service and that you kept your cool. I'm also glad to hear you're willing to give the restaurant another chance, I'm not sure I would be so gracious.

I was genuinely surprised that they didn't comp the whole meal the first time you spoke with the manager.

No worries, we can laugh together now!! :lmao: The poor manager had a tough job that evening! I'm glad we could share a moment to laugh because that really was a hilarious comment he made. Definitely broke the tension. :) Thanks for reading!!

Holy moly, Ratman...uh, I mean Batman! :lmao: I forget to check your thread for a few days and all "you know what" breaks loose...including the vermin (both rats and trolls ;) ). Even though I already knew what was coming with your HBD review, it still makes me go... :eek: :scared1: :crazy2: :faint:

Yep, that's all I have to say about that. ;)

And now... presenting my over due Crystal Palace Breakfast review!!

Even if no one else in my family is as thrilled to dine with Pooh and his pals with the added bonus of puffed French toast, I will still book this restaurant in the hopes that I can convert them!

With an 8:15am ADR that meant that we were entering the park and walking down Main Street before the park opened. The park had been transformed overnight with the Halloween/fall decorations.

DSC05996.jpg

DSC06000.jpg

Our compulsory Main Street photo:
DSC05994.jpg

We checked in and had a short wait before we were seated at a table to the left of the restaurant by the front windows. Our server, Sue, came around quickly to get our drink orders. With that we were free to peruse the buffet.

So many buffet options!

Starting with my favorite!

DSC06038.jpg

DSC06028.jpg

DSC06032.jpg

DSC06043.jpg

DSC06048.jpg

DSC06054.jpg

DSC06055.jpg

DSC06056.jpg

DSC06057.jpg

DSC06058.jpg

DSC06075.jpg

DSC06077.jpg

DSC06079.jpg

I think I would be happy to just have the puffed French toast and some Mickey waffles; however, throw in some eggs and fresh fruit and I will at least feel like I have had a well-rounded meal – carbs, sugar, and protein!

DSC06060.jpg

Since I adhere to a one and done philosophy with the buffet I took one pass to get what I wanted and then sat down. My plates had scrambled eggs, some potato casserole, 1 Mickey waffle, some puffed French toast, fresh fruit, a bowl of fruit lasagna, a cinnamon roll, and a slice of butter crumb cake. Everything was delicious! There is an omelet bar but I didn’t feel like waiting in the line. Although I know they rotate the menu I only noticed a few changes from the last time we were there; there were no donut holes and the butter crumb cake had replaced the wonderful raspberry cream cake.

Michael was particularly excited over the smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs and fresh fruit. Em’s plate pretty much looked like mine but she also loves to have cereal and yogurt. Our server did a great job clearing our dishes and making sure we had drink refills.

Since the characters are the highlight of this dining experience, I was thrilled to see that my favorite, Tigger, was first. Em and I posed for photos.

DSC06025.jpg

DSC06037.jpg

Soon after we had been seated when Michael got up from his seat, a Diser noticed Emily and came over to introduce herself! How exciting to meet Pinkgirl (Marie) who was dining with her new husband and daughter – they had just married and were honeymooning at WDW! She was even wearing bridal Mickey ears! She showed me one of her wedding photos with her beautiful gown – so beautiful! Yay for Dismeet #5! I texted Jabead (Barb) and she posted this Dismeet on her dining thread.

Pinkgirl and Emmysmommy!!
DSC06061.jpg

Eeyore, Pooh, and Piglet all made appearances at our table and we posed with all of them as well.

DSC06065.jpg

DSC06092.jpg

DSC06097.jpg

I had eaten all I could, posed with all the characters, and had another random Dismeet, I think it was a successful meal!

The bill with the TiW discount was $71.18 that included $13.79 in savings.

DSC06106.jpg

Next Up: Plaza Restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter