EMM dates open thru december?

It's a little frustrating that you can now book EMM @ DHS for October but not MK.

Yeah I just checked an all the new dates don't appear to be bookable. I will check frequently over the next few days.

Damn, the November one I wanted is sold out.

All HS EMM dates are still bookable for November. The MK EMM dates have been added but the slots aren't bookable yet. So if you were looking for MK, keep checking because they aren't sold out.

Edit: I see I must have been typing the same time as your response to a previous poster:)

One day cancellation policy. As long as you cancel within 24 hours, your full prepayment will be refunded.
So the website is wrong? I'm like 75% sure we are going to do it but I don't want to book unless I know 100% or it truly does have a cancellation policy.

So the website is wrong? I'm like 75% sure we are going to do it but I don't want to book unless I know 100% or it truly does have a cancellation policy.
Click through and before you finalize payment it should say the cancellation policy. I was hesitant too since the website description says otherwise, but the email confirmation clearly states the 1 day cancellation policy. Now I haven't tried to get a refund to see how they handle it, but I saved the email saying I CAN in writing.

We are doing the one on 12/3 and it said there is a 24 hr cancellation policy, seems the same as the ADR policy.

Looks like they accidentally pasted the DHS EMM description onto the MK EMM page while loading new dates. Whoops!
image.jpeg

I was not able to find any bookable times for the new dates in MK. Anyone able to book October/November/December for MK?

So the website is wrong?[/B] I'm like 75% sure we are going to do it but I don't want to book unless I know 100% or it truly does have a cancellation policy.

Yes, the website is frequently wrong. A perfect example of this is the verbiage for DHS cited under the MK EMM description that another posted already highlighted above. You can always verify the cancellation policy for yourself by attempting to make a reservation and going all the way through until you get the "confirmation" tab. Before you hit confirm reservation you will see the cancellation policy in the terms. It will also be stated on your email confirmation, which by the way, is the only evidence that will support the cancellation policy if you needed to; citing what is/was on the website will not suffice in most cases. So as I previously said, there is a one day cancellation for the EMM events.

I believe there have been posts from people that have successfully cancelled the event without penalty.

I was not able to find any bookable times for the new dates in MK. Anyone able to book October/November/December for MK?
No and I've been checking too. The 30 day fast pass for guest offsite has opened in my window now, so my pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer waiting to see what Disney is going to do. We are trying for the one on 10/2. We have fast passes for 7DMT and PP, so no way am I giving those up until we are able to book this event. I'm just hoping some decent fast passes are left for my replacement. This has me very aggravated with Disney and I love Disney! They want you to know where your eating 6 months in advance but change hours up to weeks prior to your choices you had to make 5 months ago!

Oh man, I JUST convinced myself that EMM was worth the $$, and was getting so excited about riding PP and 7DMT a bunch of times....and they aren't doing it on the Sunday we'll be there in October! :eek: Oh well...luckily I booked a BOG PPO ADR and a PP FP+ just in case. Hopefully we can get in one 7DMT and then a short wait at PP so we can still do that one twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter