Emily&Stephen's-BW Cocktail/AAR Reception-7/11/09 -UPDATE 10/17- Sight Visit Pics!

Room Blocks!

I never understood why everyone complained about room blocks. It seemed easy to me! I guess I was wrong...

This weekend my fiancee and I get to do it! I can't believe how specific we have to be when we haven't even got a decent guest list put together! We've only been engaged for 2 weeks!

The good news is that we've got Misty!! That's a big relief.

So far the plan is

Ceremony- 1pm- at the Church
Boardwalk Cocktail- 5:30pm
AAR Reception- 7pm to probably midnight

I'm just ready to get the contracts signed and deposits placed so I can concentrate on more important things...

LIKE MY DRESS!!!

... Next week I'll post some pictures of the proposal. If my house wasn't broken into and my laptop stolen it would have been sooner!!!

Hi, just caught up on your PJ. I've also just sent my room block info in, although it was easy for me. I only have 25 guests and they're all staying for one night on the wedding night. It's such a pain waiting for the contract isn't it, I just wanna get things started!

Everything sounds great so far. We have Misty also. Looking forward to reading more.

Just to let you know also, our ceremony is at 9:00am in Epcot, our pre and reception is from 10:00 to 3:00 in Atlantic Dance Hall and then there is a break until 8:00 when everone is getting together for the dessert party. I am sure people will be heading back to their resort to rest, maybe use the pool and change.

Linda

Good, I'm glad someone's in my same situation. The more I think about it the more I think it's a good thing. It leaves plenty of time for Misty pictures!

Congrats!! What a romantic proposal!! :lovestruc DF and I are in SC and he is in the television industry like you! :rotfl: Looking forward to reading more! :)

HAHA, that's cool. Only I have to say, not a fan of your screenname

Go GAMECOCKS!!!!!

Congrats! I'll have to catch up on your pj!

Hi, just caught up on your PJ. I've also just sent my room block info in, although it was easy for me. I only have 25 guests and they're all staying for one night on the wedding night. It's such a pain waiting for the contract isn't it, I just wanna get things started!

I think we got it all figured out this weekend. It's just hard to know who's going to be staying where when we don't even know who alls invited yet. Yea, now we wait for the contract. It's hard! I just want to know we officially get our Disney Wedding!!

Our contract has been signed and approved!!

We're officially having a Disney Wedding!!!!!

That takes a load off...

So next, is my df's family is throwing an engagement party next weekend and my dad is flying out! He hasn't seen me since I've been engaged so I'm excited.

Also, my mom just booked her tickets to fly out here and start the dress shopping! I'm itching to start trying on...

Now that I've got Disney, I can start planning all the fun stuff.

First, I've decided my colors are going to be light blue and yellow.

I LOVE the cinderella table that Disney does...

Tables.jpg

And this is the kind of style I like for bridesmaids at the moment but it will probably change

Bridesmaid2.jpg

I think these flower girl dresses are so cute. I want their sash to match the bridesmaids and I think I want the bridesmaids to have a white sash

flowergirl.jpg

I love Callalilies like this

YellowCallalilies.jpg

But I also like the yellow roses as well. I'm still trying to make up my mind with that one.

That's all for now! Time for me to head back to my new addiction...

Bridal Magazines!

YaY For officially having the contract out of the way! :woohoo:
Now fun planning stuff! I love the calla lillies! I have a few pics in my pj definitely looking forward to that as well! Can't wait to see more..

This is us on the day of at Magic Kingdom riding TOY STORY which I love!! (but I'm still trying to beat the DF)

Proposal013.jpg

Walking to the Yacht Club

Proposal017.jpg

Proposal019.jpg

Sea Breeze Point!

Proposal021.jpg

The Singers

Proposal020.jpg

We're "looking at the view" I still didn't understand at this point...

Proposal024.jpg

Finally they started singing so we started dancing

Proposal025.jpg

Proposal028.jpg

He likes to sing too...

Proposal034.jpg

The proposal!

Proposal036.jpg

Proposal038.jpg

I said YES!

Proposal039.jpg

I totally didn't even notice they were there!!

Proposal041.jpg

Proposal044.jpg

Proposal046.jpg

The Ring

Proposal048.jpg

Proposal049.jpg

The phone calls

Proposal056.jpg

And then my mom surprised me!

Proposal057.jpg

Thought this was pretty appropriate

Proposal060.jpg

California Grill

Proposal063.jpg

Proposal064.jpg

The next day, already starting to plan the wedding at Francks... COMING SOON!!!

Just got a voicemail from Marion!! Too bad I'm at work and couldn't answer it! I'm very excited because I've heard some good things about her from this board!

Now, I'm just ready for the planning session already...

Just got a voicemail from Marion!! Too bad I'm at work and couldn't answer it! I'm very excited because I've heard some good things about her from this board!

Now, I'm just ready for the planning session already...
Marion is fantastic you won't have any problems with her in charge :goodvibes I was so pleased having her as our planner.

I love all the shots from the proposal; what a great arrangement. That's so special that he was able to get that all set up!

Oh how nice!

Here you go!

These are pictures of our sight tour. This took place the morning after he proposed.

Listening to Pam explaining a lot, really early in the morning... hence the confused look!

Proposal067.jpg

Italy

Proposal068.jpg

This is from the balcony of AAR

Proposal073.jpg

And this is the center of the lobby

Proposal077.jpg

Proposal078.jpg

Proposal080.jpg

Heres some of the ballrooms if anyone wants to see them!

Proposal081.jpg

Proposal082.jpg

Proposal085.jpg

Proposal086.jpg

AND FRANCKS

Proposal087.jpg

Proposal093.jpg

Proposal090.jpg

Oh everything looks so nice!
Is there a certain time you have to have your recpetion at the AAR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter