Emerald Reserve location at MCO

spindoctors

Mouseketeer
We are Emerald Aisle members, but we are reserving a specific car type for our upcoming Sept. trip. Where is the Emerald Reserve lot located? Obviously, we want to bypass the counter, but I have no idea where to tell DH to go for the car.

Go to baggage claim, then down the escalators to transportion cabs, mears, etc. Walk across the street (crosswalk to car rental area) and their is a sign for location of rental cars in terminal. He'll just go to type of car reserved and pick one out. I would do a google on MCO and you can see a layout of airport terminal and where rencal car locations are. Not sure what airline so there is A & B terminals we always fly into B.

We'll be flying into B also. Thanks for the information. I'm hoping the signs are obvious as DH can get lost going to the bathroom. :rotfl2:

I've got one just like that!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: When he walks to ground transportation, the rental car counters are to the right. The door to the crosswalk is across from the rental counters. There are several doors leading outside he just needs to go right. There are so many people around someone can give him directions. Is he one that won't ask for those either? :rotfl:
We always gather our luggage and go get the car together. :rolleyes1

Thanks so much for the info. The current plan is for me to take DME with two kids to POP while he and the eldest child get the car a make a grocery stop. I'm still wondering about the wisdom of this. It seemed like a good plan at the time, but now I think maybe we should all take the rental.

If your using DME and there taking care of luggage, I'd stick with your current plan. Since he's not having to drive around to pick you up it should be easy. Just follow S 417 toll road. Need two $1. and $.25 for the tolls to get to PoP. Just go to info thread here or WDWIG.com and get directions to print out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter