El Pirate in MK and like others

disny4fun

Mouseketeer
Hi...when I read the menus on this CS they did not say anything about having a bar to add fresh items to the nachos, so what is available there?

And are there other CS in DW like this? Menus do not say anything about this and it would be helpful when planning.

Thanks

Yep - I believe they do have condiment bar. I remember seeing a menu with that listed.

I ate there on May 1, and yes, they have a toppings bar. It has lettuce, cheese, salsa, taco sauce - things of that nature.

Basically, if you order a taco salad, you get the bowl + meat and a packet of sour cream on the side - everything else you put in yourself at the toppings bar. If you get the vegetarian tacos, you get two taco shells with black beans in them and a packet of the sour cream - again, you have to put everything else on yourself at the toppings bar.

That's great...thank you. Are there any other places like this at the World?

Not with tacos, etc. There are great toppings bars at Pecos Bill's & Cosmic Ray's in the MK. Liberty Inn in Epcot has a basic toppings area, and Restaurantsaurus in the AK does, too. There may be others?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter