Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

The sign up for this FE is closed

Marchetti Family - Cabin # 7033 has been removed from Group II

Sub Groups have been sent out...If you are in group I, please remove MickeyFan from your list.

:chat:If you want a list of all Cabins, I will be happy to send one to you. All you have to do is ask :listen:

~Tink~

Tink in your latest list, you removed the The Contrady Family in cabin 7034, and left the Marchetti cabin 7033??

Attention FEer's in group II: this effects you as well. The Marchettis were in group II in cabin 7034. Please remove them from your list. Thank you.

Sub Groups have been sent out...If you are in group I, please remove MickeyFan from your list.

:chat:If you want a list of all Cabins, I will be happy to send one to you. All you have to do is ask :listen:

~Tink~

Just wanted to make sure I deleted the right room was it 7034 or 7033 or both? Thank you.[/QUOTE]

It is 7033. ::yes::

Thank you for catching that for me.:goodvibes

Tink in your latest list, you removed the The Contrady Family in cabin 7034, and left the Marchetti cabin 7033??
The Contrady party of 4 are still cruising and they are in 7034. Their parents the Marchettis in 7033 are to be removed unfortunately

The Contrady party of 4 are still cruising and they are in 7034. Their parents the Marchettis in 7033 are to be removed unfortunately

Thank you everyone for keeping me on my toes.
I have fixed the errors. I am sorry for any confusion.

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off today with all my last minute to do's before departing tomorrow, and I had one of my Tink moments. Unfortunately, it was on the board for all to see. :scared:

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off today with all my last minute to do's before departing tomorrow, and I had one of my Tink moments. Unfortunately, it was on the board for all to see. :scared:

Totally ok! I know what you mean. Making sure all 6 of us are packed and ready to go, along with still working. Woman's work is never done!! But letting someone else cook and clean and entertain me for the next week will be the break I need.:cheer2:
Thank you for everything Tink, see you at the port!

pixiehallow said:

Tink have a safe trip.

Tink,
Have a safe trip, see you in 2 days, :wave2:

Tropical weather update:
Two named storms on the prowl, but neither looks like it will affect the route we're gonna be cruising on.

Anja & I are so sore in our upper body that we decided to not do BodyPump tonight and instead ran on the beach in the morning. Doing more work with the barbells or push-ups are a no-go til we're on the ship. One has to know his/her limits ;)

Tonight we're going to sin by having our favourite burgers at Five Guys - YumYum

Save travels to everyone heading for Cape Canaveral:wave2:

Lea,
I don't have enough posts to PM you. We would really like to join the trip on St Maarten. We have a family of four, in 9130 and 6562. Is it possible to join in at this point? Or will you keep us in mind if you have cancellations? Thanks!:upsidedow

Lea,
I do not know for certain on the numbers, but when I asked for cabin numbers. 2 crazygoogoofies replied. So, I do know they are still planning on attending.
And Viking said timewiltell was dining with him. He may be able to get you a accurate number on that cabin.

Timewilltell is definitely not at our table, Tink!Our table consists of Papa, @GoofyNut, CheesePlease, MnPostman and Viking.

Timewilltell is definitely not at our table, Tink!Our table consists of Papa, @GoofyNut, CheesePlease, MnPostman and Viking.
Sorry about that. I thought when I compared the names you gave me with names that people gave me to sign into the group page (which in many cases was different from the dis board), that they were one of your table mates.

Tink,
we're in 10664 and we're dining together with Papa, @GoofyNut, MickeyFan9194 and CheesePlease, who will all be on the tour with us - so reaching us will cover ten People.
With Anja being an RN we're quite familiar with phone trees. They got one for her hospital in case of large emergencies, i.e. Train wreck, plane crash, etc.
So far it has only been used for drills fortunately.

Eric,
In this post you said mickeyfan9194. Their name is timewilltell98 on the group page.

The sign up for this FE is closed

The FB group does have a late late comers FE available until 1 week before sail away. Contact Mama2Hope for more info. For those who are interested, the FB groups name is: Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Oct 5th 2013

:thumbsup2 I will try to keep the FE at (or very Near) the top of each new page from now until we cruise for convenience. :thumbsup2

Break down of groups: (yes, some cabins are in both groups. ..they requested to be)

Group I

pixiehallow
TamaraH
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Contrady Family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

Group III

FluffyFamilyof4
Madd5 (McGinnis Family)
Maddd5 +1 (McGinnis/Dougherty Families)
Maddd5 +2 (McPeak Family)
PontiusPython
PontiusPython +1
Tdburns
Tigerlilly878
brandons1981
hng1979
honeyblee
kyliesmommy

~Tink~

For those needing to print lists of meets and times here you go. You can copy these and print them.

Mixology:

Mickeys demented group 2pm-3pm

Crystal & Trent Rachetto
Alison and Craig Stevenson
Jennifer and dale Anderson
Dodie and Eric auglis
Lisa Garcia
Ded and al auglis
Kris brown
Carrie tucker
Debbie Libya
Cindy Hammond summer
Tamara and Kyle Hight

Mickey Mouse club 4pm - 5pm

Christina and josh area
Nancy Tate dibbs andnrobert
Leslie and Shaun Kirkby
Tracy and Steve Blake
Tiffany and brad Thornton
Chuck and Cheryl
Karen Kelly and Christine contrary
Padilla and Paula cala
Santiago morales and Tammy voraz
Viking and wife

Both are booked for October 7th which is a sea day, on the skyline bar.

Embarktion day party:

2:45 - 3:45 in the D Lounge deck 4 midship

Wine Meet:

1st Sea Day (Oct. 6th) at 2PM Room 6180 room # subject to change*

Crazy Plane Beach

St. Marteen - Oct. 8th - Pick up time is 9 AM return time is 4 PM for most, and earlier for the few that have requested it. So as to make sure everyone is all together for debarkation, we have talked about a meeting place on the boat at around 8 AM. I suggested the Vista Cafe on Deck 4 across from Shutters.
Cost is $35 / per person (I do not believe this is still open - Lea would have final say). Lea also posted that if she has any more updates, she will let us know.
A phone tree is in place, and if the need arises, everyone in the group will get a call about any changes.

Here is the most recent post from Lea (some of this will be a repeat from what I just wrote):
This is the confirmation from Bernard:

Thank you for choosing Bernard's Tours Your reservation is {CONFIRMED } for our {PRIVATE CUSTOMIZED TOUR } we will be meeting you at {9:00 AM } RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE YELLOW BUILDING} at the {INFORMATION CENTER } next to the CLAUDE WATHEY STATUE{PLEASE WALK UP TO THE {INFORMATION CENTER} { ONCE AT THE INFORMATION CENTER PLEASE ASK FOR {BERNARD} We are located about { IT IS A THREE MINUTES WALK ON THE PIER FROM THE SHIP TO THE INFORMATION CENTER}

{PRIVATE CUSTOMIZED TOUR $35.00 PER PERSON) {DEPOSIT $50.00 ALREADY PAID }

{BALANCE DUE UPON ARRIVAL } We accept payment by Cash Master Card, American Express, Visa and Discovery Credit Card..

I have told him about our numbers

up to 41 people going to Orient, Maho and then Marigot
up to 15 people going to Gailon, Maho then back to port.

I have also told him that some people will want to swap at Maho and go back to port rather than go to Marigot.

I am waiting to hear back from him regarding how much cash we will need on the day to cover beach admissions and chair rentals etc, as well as currency required.

As we need to meet at the statue at the information centre at 9am, may I suggest we meet from 8am at a lounge (as I have not been on the Fantasy before, I have no preference of a good place - suggestions needed) with a view of walking off the ship at 8:30? Not sure what time we are due to dock however....

If people miss the lounge meetup, as long as they meet at the statue by say 8:50, I think that would be ok.

I will have a list of people (by their disname), which I will check off to ensure we don't miss anyone.

Eric,
In this post you said mickeyfan9194. Their name is timewilltell98 on the group page.

Too many aliases here :p
Mickeyfan is MnPostman's DW.
It's time we all meet in the real world and start using real names!

We bought the last items for the cruise: New sports sunglasses for both of us and Teva sandals for me. I'm not that comfortable with flip-flops when having to walk longer distances and so I got the Tevas for the Kayak Hike & Snorkel on St T.

We just checked our work-out times for the cruise and saw that the only time left to do our run on Monday will be before Mixology. I guess that may enhance the effects of the cocktails - especially as we usually don't drink alcohol. That's gonna be fun ;)

Safe travels "y'all". :teeth: This is the first time I haven't had several months to get ready for a cruise. Only a week. I don't normally like surprises, but this was a good one!! Leaving late tomorrow afternoon, about 8 hours to Valdosta, a short "nap" and back on the road early am. Hope to be at the Port before our PAT of 11:30. First time we haven't arrived at the Port a day early.... kinda nervous. I remember Viking & Papa, I think I can pick y'all out. You might have a little trouble with me though, I'm still Big, but not so Red anymore! :rotfl2: See y'all there!

Tropical weather update: Two named storms on the prowl, but neither looks like it will affect the route we're gonna be cruising on. Anja & I are so sore in our upper body that we decided to not do BodyPump tonight and instead ran on the beach in the morning. Doing more work with the barbells or push-ups are a no-go til we're on the ship. One has to know his/her limits ;) Tonight we're going to sin by having our favourite burgers at Five Guys - YumYum Save travels to everyone heading for Cape Canaveral:wave2:

Thanks for the weather update....
Your favorite burger is five guys!?!? Lol
Have you been to Cali and tried IN-N-OUT yet, if not you must next time you are in town. If fact it will be my treat if you are ever in the Disneyland area..

Hello everyone,

Forgot to ask if anyone else will be keeping a close eye on the baseball post season? The wife and I will most likely be having late night at O'gills pub watching our Dodgers!!! And all day Sunday watching good old football!! Go Dallas Cowboys. Anyone joining?
Santi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter