Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

We have not had them at Universal yet, but our trip includes us going to Universal this time, so I will look for them, thank you.

After 15 minutes of googleing I can now point you to the right place:
Go to The Islands of Adventure --> The Lost Continent --> The Frozen Desert and order a 'Sultan's Sundae' - Vanilla Ice Cream and Pineapple Swirl twisted together. Topped with Pineapple Chunks - sounds yummy, doesn't it? :mickeybar

In case we are unable to reach Lea before Embarkation, I would like to organize
a kind of phone tree for getting info about the excursion out to everyone.

So, if you are signed up for the 'Crazy Plane Beach' meet / excursion, could you
please get your cabin number to me as soon as you can. I do have some of them,
I just want to make sure everyone can be reached, and no one gets left out.

That way, when one person gets the meet time, and place, the info can quickly be
shared with everyone via calls to the cabins.

If you have never done a phone tree before, the way it works, is everyone is
assigned one person to call. When you get a call with the information, you call
the one person you are assigned on the phone tree, and pass the info along. You
could even drop a note at their cabin if you would rather.

Tink

Tink,
we're in 10664 and we're dining together with Papa, @GoofyNut, MickeyFan9194 and CheesePlease, who will all be on the tour with us - so reaching us will cover ten People.
With Anja being an RN we're quite familiar with phone trees. They got one for her hospital in case of large emergencies, i.e. Train wreck, plane crash, etc.
So far it has only been used for drills fortunately.

Tink,
we're in 10664 and we're dining together with Papa, @GoofyNut, MickeyFan9194 and CheesePlease, who will all be on the tour with us - so reaching us will cover ten People.
With Anja being an RN we're quite familiar with phone trees. They got one for her hospital in case of large emergencies, i.e. Train wreck, plane crash, etc.
So far it has only been used for drills fortunately.

Thanks! So, if one of us find out, I think one call by each of the cabins represented at your table, and one by me, should be able reach everyone participating.

Hi, Do any of you know what size the lithograph given in concierge is? I am looking to buy and bring a photo mat to have autographed. thanks.

In case we are unable to reach Lea before Embarkation, I would like to organize a kind of phone tree for getting info about the excursion out to everyone. So, if you are signed up for the 'Crazy Plane Beach' meet / excursion, could you please get your cabin number to me as soon as you can. I do have some of them, I just want to make sure everyone can be reached, and no one gets left out. That way, when one person gets the meet time, and place, the info can quickly be shared with everyone via calls to the cabins. If you have never done a phone tree before, the way it works, is everyone is assigned one person to call. When you get a call with the information, you call the one person you are assigned on the phone tree, and pass the info along. You could even drop a note at their cabin if you would rather. Tink

Hi Tink,
We are doing the excursion also, room 5542.
Thanks

In case we are unable to reach Lea before Embarkation, I would like to organize a kind of phone tree for getting info about the excursion out to everyone. So, if you are signed up for the 'Crazy Plane Beach' meet / excursion, could you please get your cabin number to me as soon as you can. I do have some of them, I just want to make sure everyone can be reached, and no one gets left out. That way, when one person gets the meet time, and place, the info can quickly be shared with everyone via calls to the cabins. If you have never done a phone tree before, the way it works, is everyone is assigned one person to call. When you get a call with the information, you call the one person you are assigned on the phone tree, and pass the info along. You could even drop a note at their cabin if you would rather. Tink

Hi Tink

We are also dying the excursion. We are 7580. Thanks!

Tink, we're in 10664 and we're dining together with Papa, @GoofyNut, MickeyFan9194 and CheesePlease, who will all be on the tour with us - so reaching us will cover ten People. With Anja being an RN we're quite familiar with phone trees. They got one for her hospital in case of large emergencies, i.e. Train wreck, plane crash, etc. So far it has only been used for drills fortunately.

Hey Tink,

I am in room 7040 and I will take care of the Contrady family and Marchetti family. Have we heard what the cost per person is yet?

Thanks

Ok, the poll has closed....2/3 want to visit Orient Beach and Marigot.

Even votes after that for Orient and NO Marigot, Gailon and Marigot and Gailon and NO Marigot.

Following Tink's wonderful suggestion, I will arrange:

1 bus to Orient Beach, Maho Beach then Marigot

1 bus to Gailon Beach, Maho Beach then No Marigot

This means you can swap buses at Maho Beach depending on your desire to visit Marigot or not.

I will email all this to Bernard and make the booking.

I will pay the $50 deposit, and the balance of funds is due on the day to the tour guide in cash ($35pp).

Can those attending please send me a PM so I can know how many people will be going on which bus for the first beach visit - Bernard needs this information.

Viking, Papa, CheesePlease and Mickeyfan9194 - I already have your numbers (10 all up for Orient/Marigot)

Thanks! :)

Here's Oz's original email from August 11th that includes the itinerary choices and cost. :)

Okay I got FE done just have to ship them, magnets are done, and started packing, got a mixology class, 1 excursion in St Martin all I need now is an excursion in St.John and a cabana at castaway cay and then I am ready...whew

Kmronnie - are you listed on the sign up on the group page as Kelly group?

Sims and Rachel - I still need your cabin number please.

Thanks guys. ... I am getting excited.

We are the Bakers, Danny, Tonya, Sabrina 13. We are Disney crazy and we will be going on our second and third cruise on the Fantasy. We had planned on spending six weeks in Orlando but changed plans and booked this current cruise three weeks ago. Last night I decided to book back to back cruises, my girls were happy this decision. They never seem to mind when I book a cruise. I am so sorry I did not find this site until an hour ago.

Amazing all the logistics that must be done to back track rooms, timeshares, rental cars, park plans. I still have to go back to the airport between cruises and pick up the priceline Rental Car. Priceline and Hertz will not allow us to pick the car up a week later. So I must pick the car up at MCO and drive back to Port Canaveral. I will have room for three in the car if anyone needs a ride back to the port. If anyone has room for one back to the airport on the 5th we would appreciate it very much.

We are in room 2510 for the first cruise.
The second cruise we are in room 6004

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Our daughter is also in the Bob Jones Christian home school program.:cheer2::dance3:

We are in room 6004 has anyone stayed in these front of the ship rooms. Our last cruise had 25 foot waves and we thought this would not be ideal.

Thank you

The Bakers

We are in room 6004 has anyone stayed in these front of the ship rooms. Our last cruise had 25 foot waves and we thought this would not be ideal.

Thank you

The Bakers
Welcome to the group
We are neighbors. Our cabin is 6510.::yes::
We are also a home school family. :thumbsup2
What grade is your daughter in?
Our son is in 8th.
I will send you an invitation to our group page shortly.
Make sure to sign up for the meet on embarkation day once you get onto the group page. That way you can have a chance to meet everyone.
~Tink~

I have to pick up a rental car at MCO between cruises. Wife and daughter plan to stay on ship on the 5th of October. I will have room for three people from MCO back to terminal. Transportation is free. I will also post this on the other forum.

If you want you can buy me a Starbucks coffee.

Yeah

Sabrina is 13 and she is currently a ninth grader. She will finish up ninth grade in November. Thank you so much for the invitation.

Welcome to the group
We are neighbors. Our cabin is 6510.
We are also a home school family.
What grade is your daughter in?
Our son is in 8th.
I will send you an invitation to our group page shortly.
Make sure to sign up for the meet on embarkation day once you get onto the group page. That way you can have a chance to meet everyone.
~Tink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter