Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

I believe the FB page is a closed group as well. You have to request to join and it's very private. Mrs Stevenson, aren't you on the FB page? It's really safe, isn't it??

Yes Dodieauglis-nobody can see anything unless they are a member. It's very secure and private.

The sign up for this FE is closed

Notice: late comers group III, is now closed. The list should be posted soon.

:thumbsup2 I will try to keep the FE at (or very Near) the top of each new page from now until we cruise for convenience. :thumbsup2

Break down of groups: (yes, some cabins are in both groups. ..they requested to be)

Group I
pixiehallow
TamaraH
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Marchetti family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

48 confirmed

Sub Groups have been sent out...If you are in group I, please remove MickeyFan from your list.

:chat:If you want a list of all Cabins, I will be happy to send one to you. All you have to do is ask :listen:

~Tink~

As for connecting with everyone, those of us who have been on since the beginning have had no problem with getting to know one another through this board. However, there was a desire of some of the members who came on later to have a fb page. That is all well and fine. Everyone connects in different ways. What ever suit your style of communication best is what you should use.

However, I would like to point out that the group page is only partially for connecting with group members. It's main purpose is a one stop shop for all of the group needs. This is where you will be able to sign up for all of the meets, get helpful Animators Palate drawing practice sheets, get deck maps, get menus and navigators, read and share tips about planning, packing, and cruising in general. You can also find the image used for the group for shirts and what have you, or, a contact list of our members. And you can help us plan for our cancer ribbon distribution by letting us know how cancer has touched your life.

So, even if you plan on connecting on the fb page, don't rule out the group page. It is a handy tool. Plus, instead of reading through the 90 some odd pages on here, the important stuff is summed up on there in a much more condensed manner.

I truly can't wait for this cruise, we have been waiting what seems like an eternity for it .....I'm hoping for some last minute tips and opinions please! Food, drink, ports etc

I believe the FB page is a closed group as well. You have to request to join and it's very private. Mrs Stevenson, aren't you on the FB page? It's really safe, isn't it??

Very private and Facebook don't go together, unfortunately.

The group is very secure. Haven't had any problems. Come join us. We are having a great time getting to know each other.

I was thinking this also, it doesn't bode very well talking of such things!

I agree. I prefer not to hear about any storms approaching. It does not bring a positive vibe. The Captain will keep us away from anything. As long as we are with friends, on a ship, and a drink in hand...it's all good.

WINE MEET QUESTION

There are only 6 couples signed up for the wine meet.. I think we can fit everyone in our room. So those of you signed up for the wine meet. MerciNursi,cmmomx3,coreeyor,jgamy, and babynursedawn are you cool with having it in our room?

We have a deluxe stateroom with Verandah 250 sq ft... Or does someone have a suite they would like to offer up? Or if someone not signed up has one of them there big fancy rooms and wants to drink some wine for free in exchange for letting us hang out in your room let me know ;)

If anyone else wants to run this or has better ideas or if would you guys just prefer to cancel this wine meet? It's up to the group, I am just trying to be helpful since I was told coreeyor doesn't really have the time to plan this. But I don't mind either way.... I can drink my Key Lime wine all by myself :drinking1 ... haaa haaa :rotfl:

Christina

Hello there, don't have a big fancy room but we do have the category 04E room with an oversized verandah. Your more then welcome to use it if you wish. Just let us know
Santi

So is the weather going to be ok then?

Any weather forecast more than three days into the future is crap. With the cruise being three weeks away you need to seek advice from Zoltan the Great :lmao:
Which movie am I referring to? An extra-schnaps for the first cruiser naming the correct flic! :happytv:

We're in the midst of hurricane season - so anything can happen :confused3

Any weather forecast more than three days into the future is crap. With the cruise being three weeks away you need to seek advice from Zoltan the Great :lmao:
Which movie am I referring to? An extra-schnaps for the first cruiser naming the correct flic! :happytv:

We're in the midst of hurricane season - so anything can happen :confused3

BIg...

Hello there, don't have a big fancy room but we do have the category 04E room with an oversized verandah. Your more then welcome to use it if you wish. Just let us know
Santi

That's so nice of you to offer Santi. I will let you know what the group decides. So far only one person who signed up for the wine meet has answered so if no one else is really interested then we may not have an "organized' meet and I will just share some of my wine with babynursedawn :)

Babynursedawn-are you doing the mixology... if so which one? We are in the 4-5 pm..

PS if ya'll want to try some truly unique wine check out www.floridawine.com
I got mine in Panama City but they have a great key lime wine and many others that are made out of many other fruits and vegetables and not just grapes. I also like the Mango Mama (really sweet) and their Sangria. They do ship, if you live in a state where you can receive wine through the mail.
Have a Happy Weekend!!!! :dance3:

Is it too late to join the wine meet up? Just talked to DH answer would be interested. We are from Colorado and have some great wineries here! Let me know. Thanks!!

The group is very secure. Haven't had any problems. Come join us. We are having a great time getting to know each other.

Whether he group is really secure or not, can not be determined now, but only after the cruise.
The reason why many of us are so reluctant to post real names in conjunction with travel dates is that it has happened that people did exactly that - and came home from their trip top find their house burglarized.
As it's pretty easy to post here on the DIS using an alias and then being invited to the Facebook-group there is no such thing as security in your group - or did you check real IDs and cruise-reservations before admitting people?

I hope -and even expect- that none of you will find their house minus a TV and other valuables upon your return, but the majority of our group decided to avoid that risk.

Whether he group is really secure or not, can not be determined now, but only after the cruise.
The reason why many of us are so reluctant to post real names in conjunction with travel dates is that it has happened that people did exactly that - and came home from their trip top find their house burglarized.
As it's pretty easy to post here on the DIS using an alias and then being invited to the Facebook-group there is no such thing as security in your group - or did you check real IDs and cruise-reservations before admitting people?

I hope -and even expect- that none of you will find their house minus a TV and other valuables upon your return, but the majority of our group decided to avoid that risk.

My house will be full of people while I'm traveling. The burglar would have a tough time getting past them all.

Hi! I'm completely new at forums, I'm a Facebook girl....:cool1:

We are going on our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy, Oct 5 2013. Our daughter is almost 3 and I am looking for a group to do the fishy thing with! Am I in the right place????

Hi! I'm completely new at forums, I'm a Facebook girl....:cool1:

We are going on our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy, Oct 5 2013. Our daughter is almost 3 and I am looking for a group to do the fishy thing with! Am I in the right place????

Hi there- we have a fb group if you would like to join?
Disney fantasy eastern carribean oct 5th. There is also a yahoo group. I am sure you will be sent a link to the yahoo group as soon as pixie hallow sees this. In the meantime I will watch out for you over on fb
Alison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter