Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

AFAIK that time slot is for boarding only. You will of course be allowed to go thru security and check in, but you'll have to stay in the terminal until your boarding time slot opens.

It's never too early for schnapps :thumbsup2

Yep I am putting together the sail away meet and greet. DCL said they would let me know 30 days prior if they will set us up with a location, I have to physically stop myself from emailing her till we get closer to 30 days out, I think sabout doing it daily but I don't want to annoy the lady in charge of setting up locations for groups. If they don't give us a spot we will just meet somewhere like the satellite pool or something like that. I am open to suggestions for that if they do not give us a private spot, but I think they will.

I am cool with people bringing gifts:santa:

So yes please don't forget to sign up for the meet and greet on the yahoo page. If you have never done one it is a great chance to meet people right away and then have fun seeing them all over the ship. Even if you just want to pop by for 10 min that's fine. You don't have to hang out the whole time

Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Christina

OkieDokie,
I'll check the group page in the first week of September then to order an appropriate number of miniature schaps bottles.
The maximum we can bring is 96 as they come in boxes of 24 with each bottle holding 2cl. The maximum we are allowed to bring into the US is 1litre per person, which is 50 mini bottles.
The only problem will be to cool them down in time for the meet. We'll have a three hour ride from our hotel to Port Canaveral, plus the time we need from the rental agency to the Terminal and onto the boat. If push comes to shove I can refill our small collapsible cooler with ice as soon as we're aboard.
That sweet schnaps needs to be savoured ice-cold ;)

The sign up for this FE is closed

Notice to late comers, contact Pontiuspython. She has volunteered to oversee putting something together for late comers.
Her current cut off date is Sept. 5th

:thumbsup2 I will try to keep the FE at (or very Near) the top of each new page from now until we cruise for convenience. :thumbsup2

Break down of groups: (yes, some cabins are in both groups. ..they requested to be)

Group I
pixiehallow
TamaraH
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Marchetti family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

48 confirmed

Sub Groups have been sent out...If you are in group I, please remove MickeyFan from your list.

:chat:If you want a list of all Cabins, I will be happy to send one to you. All you have to do is ask :listen:

~Tink~

Attention to everyone in Group I (and those few families giving to both groups):

I received a request yesterday to remove CorEeyore from our Group I list. They will still be going on the cruise, but do not have the time to prepare for the FE exchange.

:scratchin Now, if you are like me, and already have your gifts made and have enough for Coreeyores cabins, we may be able to convenience them to hang a Fish Extender on their door to receive gifts even if they do not have time to give them.
I personally feel that giving is at least HALF the fun. ;)

Hey everyone, So I couldn't wait any longer to pester the DCL group organizer for a location for our meet and greet :) I wrote her this morning and we have a location :) It will be in the D lounge deck 4 midship from 2:45 until 3:45. Please don't feel like you have to attend the entire time in order to sign up... I have updated the sign up sheet in the yahoo group. If you would like to bring any extra goodies to share please do. :)

Hey everyone, So I couldn't wait any longer to pester the DCL group organizer for a location for our meet and greet :). I wrote her this morning and we have a location :). It will be in the D lounge deck 4 midship from 2:45 until 3:45. Please don't feel like you have to attend the entire time in order to sign up... I have updated the sign up sheet in the yahoo group. It you would like to bring any extra goodies to share please do. :)

Thanks for setting this up.
I am soooooooooooo..... :cool1::banana:::yes:: .......ooooooooooo
EXCITED !!!!!!

Hey everyone, So I couldn't wait any longer to pester the DCL group organizer for a location for our meet and greet :) I wrote her this morning and we have a location :) It will be in the D lounge deck 4 midship from 2:45 until 3:45. Please don't feel like you have to attend the entire time in order to sign up... I have updated the sign up sheet in the yahoo group. If you would like to bring any extra goodies to share please do. :)

How cool!! I am so excited to meet everyone!! It is Tatiana's very first cruise so you know she is excited as well!!

I just added another four people for the Meet'n'Greet. We're already 31 adults and 13 kids :thumbsup2

Who is responsible for the Mixology Class?
I would like to know when to meet and where. What about adding a list for that to our database as well?

I just added another four people for the Meet'n'Greet. We're already 31 adults and 13 kids :thumbsup2

Who is responsible for the Mixology Class?
I would like to know when to meet and where. What about adding a list for that to our database as well?

Hi Viking-the mixology is not yet booked. It's crystal ( mickeyfansd) who is booking it at 30 days out. I will let you know ASAP when we have a time and date. I will post both here and on the fb group.

Thank you, Mrs Stevenson.
30 days isn't that far away, less than two weeks :cool1:

Today I ordered a drybag for our Kayak, Hike & Snorkel Tour on St Marteen. We got one for day-trips, but that one would be too big and so I ordered a smaller one with a shoulder-strap.
Tomorrow we'll drive to a very nice mall 20miles south of Frankfurt to shop some more stuff for the cruise. Anja needs stockings to go with her pirate costume and I'm looking for some new swimming trunks, but if I don't find anything, I'll wait til we hit the St Augustine Premium Outlets before the cruise.

Today I ordered a drybag for our Kayak, Hike & Snorkel Tour on St Marteen. We got one for day-trips, but that one would be too big and so I ordered a smaller one with a shoulder-strap.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
I thought you were doing the crazy plane beach private tour with us on St. Marteen.

Ok so I am finished with all the FE Gifts and all of the birthday cards but I thought there was an anniversary too. But I think they dropped :confused3 and are not participating any more. Please let me know if you are celebrating an anniversary. I have actually already made the card, lol.

I packed all the FE gifts and OMG it took up a whole suit case! WOW!

Ok so I am finished with all the FE Gifts and all of the birthday cards but I thought there was an anniversary too. But I think they dropped :confused3 and are not participating any more. Please let me know if you are celebrating an anniversary. I have actually already made the card, lol.

I packed all the FE gifts and OMG it took up a whole suit case! WOW!

We are!!! :) 1 year on 10/11/13. I just added it to the calendar.

Santi.

The sign up for this FE is closed

Notice to late comers, contact Pontiuspython. She has volunteered to oversee putting something together for late comers.
Her current cut off date is Sept. 5th

:thumbsup2 I will try to keep the FE at (or very Near) the top of each new page from now until we cruise for convenience. :thumbsup2

Break down of groups: (yes, some cabins are in both groups. ..they requested to be)

Group I
pixiehallow
TamaraH
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Marchetti family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

48 confirmed

Sub Groups have been sent out...If you are in group I, please remove MickeyFan from your list.

:chat:If you want a list of all Cabins, I will be happy to send one to you. All you have to do is ask :listen:

~Tink~

I think I'm more excited than a kid waiting for Christmas morning! I can not wait for this cruise!!! Since we are surprising our kids with this vacation, I can't even talk about it openly at home. They don't even know that something like a Disney cruise ship exists. Only 43 more days!!! It's getting so close!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I packed all the FE gifts and OMG it took up a whole suit case! WOW![/Q

This is my Husband and I's first wedding anniversary we got married on 10/6 so we are doing the brunch at Palo that day to celebrate :love: I may not have mentioned it on the page before but it is on the calendar :)

I actually planned this cruise as our 1 yr anniversary celebration about 4 months before we got married..... haa haaaaaaa... I was a bit excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter