Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

Good morning everyone, :goodvibes
One of our Group II members is making special individualized gifts for her group (she also has signed into the late comers group to help boost their numbers...so, this message is also for late comers - group III). She has placed a post on the group page asking for the gender of the adults in the cabins that she will be making gifts for.

To help with the gathering of this info, I added a column to the form titled 'Extra FE information' on the group page.
To get there, click on the database tab on the group page (you can find that on the left hand side of the page). Once you open the extra FE, find your name and click the edit button at the end of the row with your info. And then save when you're done. If you have not yet added anything to this table, simply click 'add record' at the top of the table, and fill in the questions.

I'm sure Heather would appreciate our help, and it sounds like we are in for a wonderful surprise:bitelip:

Thanks again, Tink! I had not caught that the request was for Group III, too.

We have a 3D TV specially designed for movies in the 21:9 widescreen format and a 6.1 audio system that provides a similar experience like a cinema - without people talking on cellphones, munching popcorn noisily or running to the bathroom every few minutes :happytv:

Oh my stars... That sounds fantastic! I'm not a big fan of movie theaters, either. I have a nice gaming setup, but it's not near what your theater setup is! Sheer brilliance.

I just learned about FE exchanges and ordered a custom FE online that will be here in time for our cruise!

I suppose it's too late to join a FE group. Is that right? We have a 3yo girl and a 20mo boy who would love little treasures. If it's too late to join, I'll just bring stuff for our family, but I'd love to get it on it.

Please let me know. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

As Tink said, you're *just* in time for our Group III (latecomers) FE list!

For everyone wondering if they missed the boat (so to speak) on Fish Extender fun, we are still accepting people into Group III. Please follow Tink's invite to the Yahoo Group and fill your information out in the Latecomers FE Database!

Thank you!

We're so excited to have you joining us!

- Candace

The sign up for this FE is closed

Notice to late comers, contact Pontiuspython. She has volunteered to oversee putting something together for late comers.

:thumbsup2 I will try to keep the FE at (or very Near) the top of each new page from now until we cruise for convenience. :thumbsup2

Break down of groups: (yes, some cabins are in both groups. ..they requested to be)

Group I
pixiehallow
TamaraH
CorEeyore
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Marchetti family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

49 confirmed

Sub Groups have been sent out...If you are in group I, please remove MickeyFan from your list.

:chat:If you want a list of all Cabins, I will be happy to send one to you. All you have to do is ask :listen:

~Tink~

(Just giving this a nice little bump and trying to finish out my 10 posts.)

Notice to late comers, contact Pontiuspython. She has volunteered to oversee putting something together for late comers.

:thumbsup2 I will try to keep the FE at (or very Near) the top of each new page from now until we cruise for convenience. :thumbsup2

Break down of groups: (yes, some cabins are in both groups. ..they requested to be)

Group I
pixiehallow
TamaraH
CorEeyore
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Marchetti family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

49 confirmed

Sub Groups have been sent out...If you are in group I, please remove MickeyFan from your list.

:chat:If you want a list of all Cabins, I will be happy to send one to you. All you have to do is ask :listen:

~Tink~

Just a heads up...

Our home school year :teacher: started this week, along with regular football practices:scared: (...not scared, just the closest I could find to sweating).

So, if it appears that I am not as attentive, be assured that is not the case.
I just have to get through the days assignments before I have free time to take care of other obligations.

Please be patient :hourglass

~Tink~

Just getting around to checking in ... This will be our 10th Disney Cruise. Belated 41st Anniversary Celebration AND Retirement at last with Mike & Kathy (aka ..Papa) we are all celebrating the same things! :beach:

Welcome to the group @GoofyNut
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Congrats on the Anniversary !

We are glad you are joining us. I will send you an invite to our group page shortly, so you can get plugged in on all of the meets and on goings.

Also, if you are interested in the FE exchange, our main sign up has closed. However, PontiusPython has organized an FE for late comers. If you contact her, she can get you all of the info.

I look forward to getting to know you.

~Tink~

Does anyone have any recommendations for shore excursions with younger children? Our DD is 4 years old and too young for most of the fun stuff listed at the ports. There are a few that she can participate in, but I wanted to see if anyone had something they recommended before we booked.

Thanks,
Jaime

We are looking at the butterfly garden when on St. Marten. Has anyone been there before. But that looks like a good option for little ones.
Kim

Tink,
I'd rather endure a keelhaul -perhaps even with barnacles- than another renal colic!
I had the stone removed yesterday, but I'm still in the hospital with the hope of being able to go home tomorrow.

You poor thing, feel better soon...at least you can recuperate on a cruise!:flower3:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Keep us posted.

~Tink~

You poor thing, feel better soon...at least you can recuperate on a cruise!:flower3:

Thanks, Folks.
I'm back home, but I've been put on the sick list til Sunday and for Monday I got an appointment with my general practitioner to get an extension. I already informed my office that I'll probably stay at home for another week. Fortunately we got unlimited sick days in Germany.

I have been advised by my doc not to do any sports til 8/30, because he implanted a footlong piece of plastic in my left kidney that will be removed then. It is intended to facilitate the flow from the kidney and to widen the passage.

Now I really have to watch those calories (That's the little monsters, who show up in your closet at night and sew your clothes tighter :lmao:) as without sports and without work I don't burn that much anymore.

But you are right: Thinking of the cruise really helped me getting through this. Whenever it got too painful I simply called up memories of Serenity Bay, Trunk Bay, Orient Beach, etc and felt better right away

Thanks, Folks.
I'm back home, but I've been put on the sick list til Sunday and for Monday I got an appointment with my general practitioner to get an extension. I already informed my office that I'll probably stay at home for another week. Fortunately we got unlimited sick days in Germany.

I have been advised by my doc not to do any sports til 8/30, because he implanted a footlong piece of plastic in my left kidney that will be removed then. It is intended to facilitate the flow from the kidney and to widen the passage.

Now I really have to watch those calories (That's the little monsters, who show up in your closet at night and sew your clothes tighter :lmao:) as without sports and without work I don't burn that much anymore.

But you are right: Thinking of the cruise really helped me getting through this. Whenever it got too painful I simply called up memories of Serenity Bay, Trunk Bay, Orient Beach, etc and felt better right away
I am glad to hear your on the mend. :thumbsup2

I wouldn't want you to have to miss the cruise.
Who would I have to joke with. Plus, their wouldn't be anyone who would try to take advantage of my gullibleness.:rotfl2:

Happy birthday to you,
:rolleyes1
Happy birthday to you,
party:
Happy birthday to Jackie,
:cake:
Happy birthday to you.
:bday:

And happy be-lated birthday to Santiago. Sorry I missed that.

Group I
pixiehallow
TamaraH
CorEeyore
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Marchetti family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

49 confirmed

~Tink~

I am glad to hear your on the mend. :thumbsup2

I wouldn't want you to have to miss the cruise.
Who would I have to joke with. Plus, their wouldn't be anyone who would try to take advantage of my gullibleness.:rotfl2:

Thanks, Tink.
But for the first time in ages you had me look up a word in a dictionary, that I couldn't find: gullibleness :confused3
I assume it is Texan slang for 'gullibility' :thumbsup2

Talking about the cruise: Today we received a letter from DCL informing us about the Halloween-festivities on select Cruises, including ours. I guess it's the same one several of you cited here earlier.
I'm still torn between leaving my inflatable swords at home or taking them with us, because they're stating that objects resembling weapons won't be allowed on board. Deflated they look like any other inflatable water toys and inflated they look so ridiculous that nobody should take them for the real thing.
I guess I'll give it a try. If they don't like us to wear them on Pirate Night, we'll either deflate them or hand them over. They cost just two bucks per sword ;)

Group I
pixiehallow
TamaraH
CorEeyore
FrozenMinnie
Santam01
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
LadyCP
ozdisneyfan
Tiggerlily878
Deb T
Wanderluster25
2Crazygoofies
tatianasuv
Mrs Stevenson
MDennis28
DisneyFan_SD
Texas Lady
crews
Gillilma

Group II
pixiehallow
actnkidz
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
jbhatch
goofydvc
Tenn
chipmunklove
Jgamy
SinDee
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
hng1979
jaimelynn4
Marchetti family
hmhaase
Texas lady
Southern gal
Aussiemickey
Fluffybunnyfeet
Ourfairytalelife
Carpenm3
Larrisje
dancegirl914

49 confirmed

~Tink~

Thank you! So what do people usually do for gifts? I cabin gift or one gift per person? I don't want to over or under gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter