Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

ATTENTION Everyone.....
I just got a groupon notice about Vista Print
-for those not familiar with groupon, it is a social media coupon site.
Basically, you get offers for special discounts.
Today (and lasting for the next 4 days - or until sold out) a special for vista print was added. For $15 you can get $60 worth of product (basically a voucher for $60 to use at Vista Print online).
- Vista Print offers printed t-shirts
I went to their site, and designed a shirt with one of the 2 winning designs and added the group name and cruise date. I then added an XL shirt for hubby, a large for each of the boys (so 2 larges), and a small womans for my self. My total would have been $55.95 before tax and shipping. Basically covered by the $60 voucher (that would only cost $15).

I can only purchase 1 groupon for myself. If this is something everyone is interested in, we need to act fast. If you have a groupon account and are interested, let me know with in the next day. If you do not have a groupon account, but are interested, if you let me know with in the next day, I can send you a link to sign up.

One word of warning....if they reach the maximum amount they aim to sell, this special will no longer be available.

I am also going to post this info on the group page.

~Tink~

Hey Tink,

I am addicted to groupon. I jumped on the offer and got myself a coupon. Just tell me what we need to do for ordering the shirts. Thanks for tip!

Karen

Okay, the buying is on :thumbsup2
Krmronnie got our ball rolling.

So, if you want in, go for it :surfweb:

I will get the details hammered out over the next week and let those who are in know what I figure out.

~Tink~

Ok I was not able to find the first deal, but I did find a $17.00 for $70.00. Vista print deal. This one is in phoenix, Arizona. Hope everyone gets a deal!
Kim:cool1:

Sad news....for those who have not heard, we lost another group member to another October cruise date. Roxy will not be able to sail with us, but wants to stay in touch and get copies of everyones great cruise pics.

pixiehallow
Tiggerb
TamaraH
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
jbhatch
Jacqueline
Jacqueline +1
Jacqueline + 2
Dowley
goofydvc
Tenn
LadyCP
chipmunklove
ozdisneyfan
Jgamy
SinDee
Tiggerlily878
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
Deb T
Wanderluster25

NOW...36 confirmed and counting.....

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts

At this point there is rumor we may be loosing 1 more cabin as well. I will let you know as soon as they give me a definite yes or no. :confused3

I revised the link above, added the one from the email you sent. I hope that helps everyone!

Kim :)

Hi Kim! Question (I'm new to this). I see the revised FE list with 36 cabins. But how do we know:
1) what the cabin numbers are
2) how many people are in the cabin

Also, I've not received any type of email that I see you referring to. Help?

Hi Kim! Question (I'm new to this). I see the revised FE list with 36 cabins. But how do we know:

Hello,

Pixiehallow can send you the link so you can get all the information about the FE. We have a private yahoo board with all the info.
Kim :)

When you first joined, I sent you a PM (that is a private message). You can find your PM's by going to the top of this page and clicking the Private Message link in the top right hand corner over the blue line just above where it says Log Out.

I will resend it to you.

Once you join the group page, there is a section called Database. If you open this up, you will find an FE list (which has all kinds of good information about the people participating), and a few other lists (like addresses, group meets and such).

Make sure once you get onto the group page, to also take a bit to fill out your information on each of the lists in the Database area.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.....I am always glad to help.

~Tink~

After 2 days of digital editing, I successfully got the picture to an acceptable quality for printing.
I set up my Vista Print account, and designed the shirts (adults and kiddo's....Kiddo's are slightly different because of option limits).
I have saved them to my account. I searched the sight high and low for answers on how to share the final design with everyone to no avail.
I finally decided to email their customer support (because the office hours are M-F only).
I think there are 3 possible solutions (all of which I asked them about).
1. allowing everyone access to the account I set up and saved the shirts in.
2. order a PDF preview - which for $1.99 they will create a PDF of the design and send me a copy. The site says once I have the PDF and preview it, I can order from there.
or 3. everyone creates there own account and then lets me know how to get in so that I can re-create the shirt in your account and save it for you.

I know this all sounds like I am making a big deal out of a small thing, but I just don't see the point in us having group shirts that don't match.

*side note, if the answer is the PDF, I will have the design in a shareable format for anyone who did not get in on the Groupon. I am sure those wanting shirts can find some place to print using a copy of the PDF.

As soon as I hear back for Vista, I will share what I learn.

P.S. Kim had mentioned a sale (I did not find it, but if she or anyone else has access to it), and if you log in and find it and want to get the shirts NOW, email me, and we will figure it out.

~Tink~

I'm interested in the Groupon deal, could you please send me details!?

Thank you! :cool1:

The link to join groupon is in post #609 on the previous page,
And post #610 has a link to the arizona special.
Or once you join and log in, you can enter Vista Print in San Antonio into the pages search box.
~ Tink ~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter