• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

Eric,

I was wondering if when you got time, either free time on your vacation or when you get home....

Do you think you could drop by the group page and set up a meet sign up for the crazy plane beach under the database tab.

I only ask because I already have so much on my plate with the group and you had offered to do some looking into it.

I would appreciate it.

If you decide to except this mission, could you please post on here once you have it set so those of us that are interested can go join.

Thanks!!!

Hi Tink,

I am happy to do it, no problems! :thumbsup2

Signup table is now there!

Thanks Oz!!

Do you have time to organize the ins and outs of the meet also, or do we need to put a call out to see if someone wants the job?

~Tink~

Hi Tink

Sure thing, I will do that!

Only issue I might encounter is that I don't have a US based credit card, which sometimes some of these places insist on, so I will call out if that happens.

Thanks

Lea :)

Lea (Oz) is a go getter :cool1:

She is already posting some great info on this for us on the group page.

Everyone who is interested needs to head over to the group page, read the posts by invader and go to the database link, find the table for the crazy plane beach meet and sign up.

Thank you Lea :thumbsup2

Hello again everyone. I just made the final payment for our cruise and booked the flights. We are happy to have that taken care of.

We are also glad we are doing the FE's with everybody. DW and I have really enjoyed handing out the gifts and seeing everyone's doors.

Hope chat with more of you later.

We are so excited to be going on the Fantasy in Oct. We have been on several Disney Cruises and loved all the doors but this will be the first time we will be participating in the FE. Is there a sign up yet for the FE? We are so excited to participate!
Our last Disney Fantasy Cruise I made an FE but didn't realize there was a sign up, lol. So here I am. :rotfl:

We are so excited to be going on the Fantasy in Oct. We have been on several Disney Cruises and loved all the doors but this will be the first time we will be participating in the FE. Is there a sign up yet for the FE? We are so excited to participate!
Our last Disney Fantasy Cruise I made an FE but didn't realize there was a sign up, lol. So here I am. :rotfl:

Welcome to the group Kprovax
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
We are glad you found us :thumbsup2
Sorry to hear about your last attempt at the FE, but on a positive note, you already have the step of making your Fish Extender out of the way :cool1:

We do already have a FE sign up going, and you are now on it
(see the next post, and your name will be newly added to the bottom of the list)

Also, we have a group page up and going. It is a good place to share ideas, experiences (especially as a past Fantasy cruiser), and join meets.
I will send you an invite via PM shortly. :surfweb:

Once again, :welcome:

~Tink~

The latest FE

pixiehallow
Tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Ashtonsmom99
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
jbhatch
Jacqueline
Jacqueline +1
Jacqueline + 2
Dowley
goofydvc
Tenn
LadyCP
chipmunklove
ozdisneyfan
Jgamy
SinDee
Tiggerlily878
Kprovax
Kprovax +1
NOW...37 confirmed and counting.....

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts

:) Hi everyone!!! :)

We're booked on this cruise, as well. :banana:

I was on another board and saw someone who "jumped ship" to come here, so I did, too! :rolleyes1

Soooo many more people here! YAY!!! :yay:

This will be our second Disney cruise; we've done others, but honestly the Disney experience exceeded all others. :cool1: We did the Magic in January with the kids (7 & 3), and they had a fantastic time; however, there were lots of things we wanted to do as adults but were unable to (our little one NEVER wanted to go to the Oceaneer's Club, unless we could, too!), so this one is sans kiddos and just for us... :hug:

:love: We're going to be celebrating our 10th anniversary!!! :love:

Glad I found you guys!!! :thumbsup2

Have a magical day!! :wizard:

Welcome StarrTaggart
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
I am glad you found us.
I have to confess, I am responsible for luring Tiggerlily away from the other board which ultimately led to her jumping ship. But rest assured, we are glad to have you both.

So, are y'all going to want to take part in the FE exchange?
If so, just let me know, and I can get you added.

Another bonus is we have a group page going. I will send you an invite shortly....keep an eye on your PM's :surfweb:

Again, :welcome:

~Tink~

Hey StarrTaggart,
I am glad to see you got my message on the other board... There just wasn't anyone joining on that other board... :o) I am super happy we found this one... !! yippeeeee...

Tigerlilly878

Welcome!! :banana:

I was on another board and saw someone who "jumped ship" to come here, so I did, too! :rolleyes1

This will be our second Disney cruise; we've done others, but honestly the Disney experience exceeded all others. :cool1: We did the Magic in January with the kids (7 & 3), and they had a fantastic time; however, there were lots of things we wanted to do as adults but were unable to (our little one NEVER wanted to go to the Oceaneer's Club, unless we could, too!), so this one is sans kiddos and just for us... :hug:

Welcome!! :cool1:

Almost at the 5 month point

On one hand.....Yeah :cool1:
I can't wait

On the other hand....:scared: I have so much left to do :hourglass

I am proud to say that this weekend I successfully completed all of the FE projects I had been working on (I am ready for at least 40 cabins).

But I still have shirts for my family that need to be made, UV protective (full body) swim wear to find, and group shirts to finalize......
Speaking of, if you have not voted on the group shirt picture yet, please do so soon. We are going to need to move on to the next phase of picking types of shirts and printing process before June. That way everyone will have time to get there shirt taken care of.

Back to the still need to do list...School is just about over for the year (one more week of regular classes, and then the boys move on to summer time, keep the brain active type of work). So, I will have more time to dedicate to planning and getting ready. :cool1:

One thing more.....
Does anyone else feel like the closer we get the faster the clock ticks :hourglass

~Tink~

Welcome.:thumbsup2

:dance3: It time to get serious. So much to do. So much fun to plan.
I was looking at the FE chart and noticed that when it comes to the children there are some that have not listed age and/or gender. It would help to have this info if possible for FE surprises.

As I was reading my regular installment of the PassPorter news letter, I came across an article entiltled
'Disney Cruises change their door decorating policy'

Here is a copy of the write up in PassPorter.....

"Many Disney Cruise Line guests choose to decorate their stateroom doors - to celebrate special events, commemorate previous Disney Cruises, or just for fun! Disney Cruise Line now forbids the use of ANY type of adhesive - gel or other - in any decorations. This includes "removable" adhesives such as Command strips, gel clings, etc. Magnetic decorations are the only decorations approved for use. Guests in violation of this policy will be assessed a $100 fine. "

I am happy to say our door design is completely magnetic...PHEW!!!!

~Tink~

Happy Intergalactic Star Wars Day
:chewy::ewok::darth::yoda:

May the "Fourth" be with you

(get it...the fourth of May)
~Tink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter