• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

Wife and I will be cruising on 10/5/13, Fantasy. Looking forward to getting on Fantasy. Haven't been on her yet. Have heard great things about her.

Keith & Cheryl
:wave2:

Welcome to our group jcricket.
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

We are excited to have you.
Especially so for a Cheryl to join who spells her name the correct way:thumbsup2

Are y'all going to want to take part in the FE exchange?

Oh, also, keep an eye on your PM's. I will be sending you an invite to our group page shortly.

~Tink~
(Given name - CHERYL)

Welcome to our group jcricket.

We are excited to have you.
Especially so for a Cheryl to join who spells her name the correct way:thumbsup2

Are y'all going to want to take part in the FE exchange?

Oh, also, keep an eye on your PM's. I will be sending you an invite to our group page shortly.

~Tink~
(Given name - CHERYL)

Yes, Cheryl spells her name the correct way. :laughing:
Not sure if we will be part of the FE exchange, will check with the boss.

JC

Here is the message I just posted on the group page....

Hi everyone!

I have just posted 3 pictures for everyone to consider for our group shirts.

Please excuse the fact that they are only done in pencil. I wanted to get them up for your consideration.

After looking at the pics, you can head over to the polls and post your votes.

Keep in mind, All 3 of the designs are able to be done in only 3 colors so that they can be either embroidered or screen printed if that is what we all decide on. Or we can leave them in full color for iron on transfers.

Tink.....

So, when you get a chance, please stop by the group page and vote for your choice.

If you are not on the group page, don't fret.
You can PM me, and I can send you an invite. Or, if you want to get a peek at them with out going to the group page, we can work that out as well.

Just drop me a line.

Tink

Hey everyone,
I am Christina and my Husband is Josh and we will be cruising with you in Oct. Thanks to Tink for saving me from being lonely on the cruise critic board where I sat by myself for months... haa haa. This will be our first Disney cruise and I just cannot contain my excitement. I am a Disney aholic it is my one true obbsesion. I read everything I can get my hands on regarding Disney and Walt. We would definitely like to be added to any meet ups..... Looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me on this board. :). I am unsure what to do for our excursions so if anyone has some suggestions... We like the more adventurous excursions... Talk to you soon!

Hey everyone,
I am Christina and my Husband is Josh and we will be cruising with you in Oct. Thanks to Tink for saving me from being lonely on the cruise critic board where I sat by myself for months... haa haa. This will be our first Disney cruise and I just cannot contain my excitement. I am a Disney aholic it is my one true obbsesion. I read everything I can get my hands on regarding Disney and Walt. We would definitely like to be added to any meet ups..... Looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me on this board. :). I am unsure what to do for our excursions so if anyone has some suggestions... We like the more adventurous excursions... Talk to you soon!

Hiya tiggerlily, Tink here. I am so glad you found us. After I posted, I did not hear back from you and was unsure if you would make the leap or not.
You and I (plus my son ) have a Disney addiction in common. He is only in 7th grade, but already has his path plotted to a career with the mouse. His educational path will take him to either, an imaging'ear' (high dreams with a back up plan) or a chef with Disney. I dream of retiring to Orlando to be a character at the Worlds. Plus our oldest is heading to Orlando for college in January....you know the excuses to visit are already in the works.
So, are you and Josh going to be taking part in the FE?
Just let me know, and I can add you to the list.
Also, check your PM's shortly. I will be sending you an invite to our group page.
Once again, welcome....No longer do you have to plan alone :bitelip:
:jumping1:
~Tink~

Hey Tink,

We would love to take part in the FE's (course I had to figure out what that was first. :goodvibes

Yeah I never go on that Cruise Critic because till you only one other person was on it... and I actually forgot I made it:p

Thanks again we are soo looking forward to this and we plan on taking part in ALL the fun!

The latest FE

pixiehallow
Tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Ashtonsmom99
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
JulFromMD +1
JulFromMD + 2
JulFromMD +3
JulFromMD +4
jbhatch
Jacqueline
Jacqueline +1
Jacqueline + 2
Dowley
goofydvc
Tenn
LadyCP
chipmunklove
ozdisneyfan
Jgamy
SinDee
Tiggerlily878

NOW...35 confirmed and counting.....

Jacqueline, I stillneedtheinfo I emailed you to get them added to the FE list on the group page....THANKS

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts

Hey everyone,

Welcome!!:banana:

Happy Birthday to you,
:bday::bday::bday:
Happy Birthday to you,
:dance3::rolleyes1
Happy Birthday to Jamelynn,
party:
Happy Birthday to you,
:cake:
Love ~Tink~

Oz,
I saw that y'all were wanting to go to the crazy plane beach.
Well, that was the one thing my hubby wanted to do at that stop.
He wanted me to ask if you guys may be interested in sharing a taxi (van) over to the beach?

~Tink~

As stated some weeks ago Maho Beach -aka crazy aircraft beach- is on our list, too.
The interesting aircraft - the big ones- are coming in the early afternoon. So we'll spend the morning at Orient Bay and then head over there.
If there's a sufficient number of people it would be possible to rent a van for the whole day. I could look into that when we come back from our trip to Fuerteventura in early May.

After tonight's Zumba-class we hopped to the Airport and checked our bags. So tomorrow morning we'll just have our carry-ons and take the bus and the Train to the airport.

As stated some weeks ago Maho Beach -aka crazy aircraft beach- is on our list, too.
The interesting aircraft - the big ones- are coming in the early afternoon. So we'll spend the morning at Orient Bay and then head over there.
If there's a sufficient number of people it would be possible to rent a van for the whole day. I could look into that when we come back from our trip to Fuerteventura in early May.

We would be so interested in this! DS has been talking about this beach - his career plan is to be a commercial pilot.
Have a great time in your trip in May!
Cindy

Oops!! Evidently I don't know how to use the quote. Sorry!!

Sooo, let me say again.....we would be interested in going to the "airplane beach"
Cindy

After tonight's Zumba-class we hopped to the Airport and checked our bags. So tomorrow morning we'll just have our carry-ons and take the bus and the Train to the airport.

My family wants to go to that beach also. It looks pretty amazing.

My family wants to go to that beach also. It looks pretty amazing.

Hi Everyone,

Sounds like we have lots of takers for the crazy plane beach excursion!

I think a van etc sounds like a great idea, or perhaps a couple of taxis - I think there are car rentals available at the port right where we dock though?

Anyway, whatever the group consensus is will be fine with us, we can't wait!

Oz :cool1:

Hi All

Just had another thought....lots of posts on these boards about Bernards Tours for touring St Maarten..

Had a look at their website and they also do custom tours - if there was enough of us interested in Maho Beach, Orient Beach and perhaps Marigot(?) on the French side, that could be even more cost effective.

Also, I hear you have to go around the island in a clockwise direction or get caught up in terrible traffic and an 'up' drawbridge in the afternoon between Maho and the cruise port, which could potentially be disastrous!

Apparently if coming back to the port from the French side in the afternoon, that traffic problem doesn't happen.

Anyway, food for thought! :coffee:

Eric,

I was wondering if when you got time, either free time on your vacation or when you get home....

Do you think you could drop by the group page and set up a meet sign up for the crazy plane beach under the database tab.

I only ask because I already have so much on my plate with the group and you had offered to do some looking into it.

I would appreciate it.

If you decide to except this mission, could you please post on here once you have it set so those of us that are interested can go join.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter