Monami7
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts

Hi everyone! We took our Fantasy Cruise in November with a San Juan stop and rebooked 10.5.13.

Do we have a FB group yet? Group Leader etc...?

I'm in!

Hi everyone! We took our Fantasy Cruise in November with a San Juan stop and rebooked 10.5.13.

Do we have a FB group yet? Group Leader etc...?

I'm in!

Welcome to our group
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

We are glad to have you.....Especially excited to have someone with first hand Fantasy experience. :banana: We will have to pick your brain a bit.

We do have an FE going. If you are interested, you can let me know.
And we do have a group page going as well. I will send you an invite here shortly.

As for leadership, I guess we do have a few people in place taking care of a lot of things. But if you offer, we will make sure to find something for you to do:thumbsup2

Once again.....Welcome:welcome:

Oh, I also saw your post on this groups second thread ' Genie's Magic Carpet Tours'

~Tink~

:furious: I am soooo sorry I missed these 2 birthdays :worship:

Eric, I have no excuse except I did not catch it when I was loading birthdays on to the calender before. I just noticed when I was updating the group page calender today.....

Happy Be- lated birthday Eric :bday:
:cake::cake::cake::cake: (I added a few extra cakes to make up for it:bitelip:)

Which by the way Just to let everyone know, Eric will be celebrating his next birthday on the cruise;)

The second oooops :( on my behalf was TamaraH.
Again I am sorry. I think you slipped through my organizational tactics because it was between surgeries. I know that is just an excuse, but I am truly sorry.:worship:

So, Happy Be-lated Birthday Tamara.
:bday::cake:

Please, Please, Please forgive me.......
On a side note, I have updated the group page calender.

~Tink~

Good morning all we also will be cruising wit you in October, can we please be added to the group its DH (disboard name is Captviper) and myself. This will be our 8th cruise with Disney and our second on the Fanasty. We will be doing the DVC members cruise right before this cruise so its a kind of back to back cruise with a short stop at WDW for food and wine. Can't wait for our trips to begin, we are traveling without children as we are empty nesters.
Also can we be added to the Facebook group also.
:dance3:

Welcome aboard Shortbusmom!!!

We are excited to have you.:banana:

I will send you a group page invite shortly....

In the mean time, are you going to want to participate in the FE?

Also, as a pre- Fantasy cruiser, will you be up for some brain picking?

Talk soon

~Tink~

::MinnieMo:wizard:
Thank you Roxy for the little bit of pixie magic that arrived today.

We look forward to meeting you too:hug:

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to be late coming to the party, but better late than never, right?

My husband, DD3 (well, 2.5 right now, but 3 at cruise), went on this same itinerary in May 2012, and we liked it so much that we've kidnapped large portions of our biofamily to come along with us all. In all it will be the three of us, my mom and dad, my brother and his wife, my husband's mom and dad, and my husband's two adult sisters. So yes, that's 11. If you hear the sounds of crazy party fun coming from deck 2, just outside Enchanted Garden....yeah, that's probably us. ;)

I can't wait to do this again--we had so much fun the last time, and now that we know something about cruising on the Fantasy (and cruising in general), we know we'll be able to have so much new types of fun!

Glad to meet you all!

Oh, and we'd love to be added on the FE list, too. We were part of a big group on the last trip and did that, and it was tons of fun.

Welcome to our group JulfromMD
We are excited to have you. I have added you to our FE list below.

Also, check your PM here shortly. :surfweb: I will be sending you an invite to our group page.

Here is an updated FE..... (including our new addition)

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
Monami7
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts

Hi Everyone, first timer here. Our family will be on the Fantasy Oct 5-12, 2013. There are 5 of us, kids ages 15(boy) and girls are 13 and 10. This is our first Disney cruise although we have cruised before on the Oasis. We're excited to meet everyone. Did I see there's a Facebook page as well?

Josh

...and yes, we'd like to be added to the FE and all the fun activities!

Welcome aboard jbhatch!!!

We are excited to have you.

I will send you a group page invite shortly.... (this is where you will find all of the meets and other fun info)

In the mean time, I will be glad to add you to our FE:thumbsup2

Here is an updated FE..... (including our new addition)

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
Monami7
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
jbhatch

Good Morning

We will be on this cruise - our first, celebrating daughters 8th birthday.
So looking forward to it.
I am going to pass on the FE I think, with daughter at dance 4 days a week I don't know what kind of time I will have.

Welcome aboard DanceGirl914

What a great way to celebrate a birthday....There is a lot of celebrating in this group.....When you get a chance, read some of the earlier posts, or, head over to our group page (which I will be sending you an invite to shortly) and check out the info on our group address book and (even if not participating in) the FE list. There is a plethora of info in the group page data base.

Oh, and if later you decide you want to join the FE (you know for the great gifts) I know of a few people that may be able to help you with some quick easy Fish Extenders, or super simple, very little time gifts. Which by the way, note to everyone, gifts do not have to be home made :artist:, nor do they need to be a large investment:scared:. Plus, it is up to the giver to decide how much and how often to give. For example, I know that there are some people that will give just one gift per cabin and there are others that are going over board (because they have the time) and are planning a gift for each day. It is totally up to you.

Either way, Happy Planning, and Welcome to the Group.:jumping1:
Look for your group invite shortly:surfweb:

~Tink~

Howdy everyone,:wave2:

2 more Disney fanatics will be joining you on this awesome cruise!!

I am Kathy and DH is Greg.
This will be my 25th Disney cruise and 1 Carnival and Greg it will be his 24th DCL cruise and 1 Carnival cruise. We have been on all 4 ships.:cool1:

That may change if we see a good Florida resident rate on a 3 day before this cruise:goodvibes

We live about 10 miles from WDW. We practically live there on the weekends.

We would love to do the FE. So please sign us up.:thumbsup2

I will be booking this cruise on my Dream cruise on the 28th of this month so I dont have a room number yet. When I get back I will tell you what room it is.

I saw you have a page with informaton on it about the Fe and maybe a meet?? Please send me the link to that too. I like to keep up on whats happening. My e-mail is at the bottom of my post or PM me if you like.

We just got off the Fantasy last November so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I am happy to answer them if I can.

I also have photos of about every inch of the ship so if anyone wants to see an area of the ship, let me know. If someone here wants to be surprized and not see the ship ahead of time I can just e-mail the photos to anyone interested. Just let me know.
I dont want to spoil it for anyone!!

As you can tell by my post count I am an avid poster so you will see me at least once a day, maybe more.;) I love talking anything disney.

Off to work on FE gifts for this months cruise. I will check back in later today,

Looking forward to getting aqauinted with everyone while waiting for this cruise.

Time to get this party started!!

DanceMacarena.gif
DanceMacarena.gif
DanceMacarena.gif

Kathy

Hi, we are joining you all on this cruise! We are myself, my DH, and our DD who is 6. This cruise will be our 5th DCL cruise, first time on the Fantasy! We have been on all the other ships! We started cruising in Aug 2011 on the Dream, and decided we are definitely a cruising family. We love it now! We are also doing the transatlantic in May and can not wait! I am not sure about the FE, we have never done it before, so not sure how it works. We are looking forward to meeting you all!!

Hi, we are joining you all on this cruise! We are myself, my DH, and our DD who is 6. This cruise will be our 5th DCL cruise, first time on the Fantasy! We have been on all the other ships! We started cruising in Aug 2011 on the Dream, and decided we are definitely a cruising family. We love it now! We are also doing the transatlantic in May and can not wait! I am not sure about the FE, we have never done it before, so not sure how it works. We are looking forward to meeting you all!!

Hi, I just joined today too.
FE is a lot of fun. Those who sign up will deliver a gift to your cabin sometime during the cruise and in return you do the same for them. A FE means fish extender. Its kind of like a letter holder with pockets to hold gifts usually decorated for Disney theme. It is ment to be inexpensive and can even be a home made gift. You can give a gift per cabin or something separate for kids or adults.
I dont know how this group is working it yet but usually if the group get really large they split it in half so you wont have 50 cabins to bring a gift for. People dont have that much room in suitcases.
Here is a photo of a FE which is hung from the fish or sea horse outside your door.

DSC03559.jpg
r.

You can make it yourself or buy one on e-bay.
I can give you a link for directions to make a no sew one if you want.

Kathy

Welcome to our group :jumping1:
momx4,grandmax4:welcome::welcome:
and...
hmhaase:welcome::welcome:

We are excited to have y'all join us.

momx4, I will get you added to the FE list (look at the next post;))

And yes, we do have a group page with great conversations, picture sharing (momx4, you can post all your pics there - which by the way, do you have any pictures of cabin category 8A on the Fantasy or the Dream...those images are hard to come by), meet sign ups, address books, FE info (which by the way, we do have a few posts on the group page about FE's). Also, for those that want to sign up, we are having a special Secret Mickey as well. You can read all about that on the group page also. Check your PM's for invites:surfweb:

Talk to you soon

~Tink~

Here we grow again..... (including our new addition):cool1:

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
Monami7
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
jbhatch
momx4,grandmax4

20 confirmed and counting.....:thumbsup2

Welcome to our group :jumping1:
momx4,grandmax4:welcome::welcome:
and...
hmhaase:welcome::welcome:

We are excited to have y'all join us.

momx4, I will get you added to the FE list (look at the next post;))

And yes, we do have a group page with great conversations, picture sharing (momx4, you can post all your pics there - which by the way, do you have any pictures of cabin category 8A on the Fantasy or the Dream...those images are hard to come by), meet sign ups, address books, FE info (which by the way, we do have a few posts on the group page about FE's). Also, for those that want to sign up, we are having a special Secret Mickey as well. You can read all about that on the group page also. Check your PM's for invites:surfweb:

Talk to you soon

~Tink~

I think 8A is the double port hole rooms? Sorry I dont have one of those but I will ask around to some of my cruising friends and see if any of them have had that room.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter