Easter week questions from a first timer!

paula70

Mouseketeer
My daughters and I (ages 18 & 15) will be spending one day/night at Universal on Wednesday March 30th (week after Easter). We've never been to Universal and only have one day but are staying at RPR so we'll have express pass and early entry! Our main goal of the day is to experience WWOHP bit of course hope to do/see as much as possible! So here are my questions;

1) I'm seeing the hours for that day as 8am to 10 pm for both parks..Do I understand correctly that the EE hours for one of them will be 7am then? Is there a possibility both parks will have EE because of the busy time of year?

2) Be honest, how crazy busy is that time of year?

3) Because it's such a busy time of year, should I do some kind of touring plan? Or just gather info from all you helpful DISers?

This trip is sneaking up on me and I'm feeling ill-prepared! So TIA for all the help!
Paula:goodvibes

Yes
Early entry will be at 7 then

Parks will have crowds
It's always possible both parks could open early
That you would find out when you check in of it is a last minute decision

If early entry is 7 they will let you in before that. In October with EE at 7am we were actually entering Diagon alley at 7am.

Aswell as EE evening is a great time to experience the harry potter areas.

I'd suggest planning the popular rides during the morning and night. Do shows that hold a lot of people and just browsing around for the afternoon when the crowds are biggest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter