Easiest way to redeem tickets, AP and purchase TIW on first day?

losfp

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

For our upcoming WDW trip, I don't have much planned for our first day in the bubble. We will be staying with my cousin for 2 nights to get over jetlag etc, then the only things I have planned for the first day after that is a late brunch reservation at Chef Mickey's (around 11:30am I think) and checking in AOA.

I have several things I want to organise:

1. Redeem 2 Undercover Tourist 10 day hoppers for my wife and older kid. I should have magic bands already delivered to my cousin's place, and I have already linked the tickets and bands to their profiles on MDE.

2. Redeem an annual passport voucher for myself. Again, I have already linked this to myself in MDE.

3. Grab a Tables in Wonderland card before the brunch

What's the least painful way to set up everyone's tickets so that I can get the dining discount for our Chef Mickey's brunch and also not have to mess about with ticket booths etc early the next morning for our first full day in MK?

Would it be:

a. park at the Contemporary. Walk to the GR booth at MK and do all of the above before walking back and making our ADR (assuming I can do everything at GR, and not have to backtrack to the TTC or something)

b. visit some other park first to set it all up, before heading to the CR?

Thanks in advance.

You can go to guest relations at Downtown Disney to redeem your AP voucher the day before your Chef Mickey reservation. You could also park at one of the Epcot resorts and use the guest relations booth at the International Gateway. I would only use these places if I was doing it the day before the ADR. Otherwise I would go to the guest relations booth at MK the day of the reservation, but make sure you give yourself at least an hour if you are using the MK guest relations windows. The line at MK gets very long, the longest of all the options.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. It will depend on what we are up to on the previous day. If we are up to anything, maybe Disney Springs is an option. Otherwise I'll simply get to our Chef Mickeys ADR early and take a walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter