earning my ears? lol

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros
hi... been on the disboards a few days now and got a good few posts under my belt haha

whats with the different sayings under people names?

like mine is earning my ears and they seem to be some different ones.. sorry if this question has been posted before but...

whats the break down of how you go from earning your ears to say ... disveteren lol is their any break downs?? lol

thanks Dis-ers

10.gif

Welcome!! At 75 posts you will change to "mouseketeer", then at 500 posts you will change to "Dis Veteran". Have fun! :goodvibes

Thanks for the explanation. At the rate I’m posting I’ve got a long way to go before Mouseketeer. I’ve only posted about a dozen times in 13 months. If I ever want to get these ears I better start chiming in more. Cheers!

hi... been on the disboards a few days now and got a good few posts under my belt haha

whats with the different sayings under people names?

like mine is earning my ears and they seem to be some different ones.. sorry if this question has been posted before but...

whats the break down of how you go from earning your ears to say ... disveteren lol is their any break downs?? lol

thanks Dis-ers

lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter