earning my ears? lol

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by >Ash<, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Happy2BGoofy

Happy2BGoofy Mouseketeer

Hello DISer friends!

This has been a question that have always been in the back of m mind and now has been answered.

I always feel that I have nothing to contribute despite that I been at WDW 7 times in the past 5 years!!!

However, I think is time to stop being a lurker and start providing some helpful responses and tips to the DIS community. Is the least I think I can do considering the amount of help I have gotten from all my DISer friends.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ElsaColon

ElsaColon Mainstreet Minnie

Hehe me too. I just started. This is my first post. I love these board though, I have been reading them for years and decided to register!

4. mwebb10

mwebb10 WDW Obsessor

Evidently, I need a few more posts in order to be allowed rights to post links... so... here is a post! :tink:

[​IMG]

5. TestingH2O

TestingH2O Earning My Ears

I thought about breaking the mold and changing my title, but I'm ok with it.

6. SkiddsKids

SkiddsKids Earning My Ears

Hmmm. I see other titles out there besides mousketeer & veteran which don't appear to be fairy tags. Where do they come from?

7. mwebb10

mwebb10 WDW Obsessor

User CP --> Edit Your Profile

It's the 2nd or 3rd section down, I believe. You can make your "title" anything you want (as long as it is acceptable in both length and "taste"). Hope this helps & wishing you and yours extra pixie dust on your up-coming trip! pixiedust:

8. IceSkatingPrincess

IceSkatingPrincess DIS Veteran

This was so helpful, I have been wondering for months how everyone did that! whoopsie! haha