Early November Travelers! For those arriving Nov 1 ~ Nov. 17

:cool1: All ADR's totally booked for the trip AND food passes bought this morning!! Trip is all paid for and now we just gotta stare at the clock and wait for....four months :eek:

Also we are staying the final night at AoA in the LM room, my 4 year old will be super excited to see that. So excited now :banana:

What are food passes?

So today I decided to try a split stay, so now we are staying at SSR from the 9th-14th and then moving to AKL from the 14th-17th with a Savanna view. Very excited to check it out! Also bought my MVMCP tickets for the 12th.

we had switched our ressies over to WL last week and wanted Club Level...the CMs (talked to 3) kept saying it was unavailable, to call again in a few days and try again.I called today and she said , yep, you can get it if you want it!!:banana::yay: WOOOHOOO!! We are so excited!!!!!

we had switched our ressies over to WL last week and wanted Club Level...the CMs (talked to 3) kept saying it was unavailable, to call again in a few days and try again.I called today and she said , yep, you can get it if you want it!!:banana::yay: WOOOHOOO!! We are so excited!!!!!

pixiedust: Thats great!!! :banana:

I'm not sure if we are going now :( We had some unforeseen expenses we had to use our trip money for, so I'm not sure we can pay it off and pay for flights. Right now we are still booked at full price, so maybe if we get a good discount we can swing it. Our final payment is due in the middle of Sept. I'm not cancelling anything right now, but not making any more payments either. Fingers and toes crossed we can still swing it, but it's not looking great. I'm SO glad we didn't tell the kids yet. We are hoping if we have to cancel maybe we can do early spring. I really wanted to do the first week of Nov because we are from NJ and the kids would only miss one day of school. We pulled them out to go last time, but they were in kindergarten and 2nd grade. My older ds will be in 4th grade and I feel like it will be harder for him to miss school. We'll see. I'm sad, but I guess that's life. I'll keep lurking on this thread.

I'm so sorry, we've had to postpone a couple trips as well and finally got our special family trip this past January! It was worth the wait! I totally get the unexpected expenses, we actually have some as well right now, but we already paid for airfare and renting points at AKL (it's an Anniversary trip) so we decided that even if we cannot go to the parks, we can spend 3 nights at AKL b/c it's already paid for! I hope it works out for you!

I lost my internet today...Talk about panic. :lmao: So I went grocery shopping instead of playing. I plan to get the new dates/members up later today.

I have also been getting PM's about the facebook group. I can't add you, but I will pm you the link to ask to join. I will try to send those tonight as well.

Thank you for putting this together! Here I thought it would be slower to split the group, but look at how many pages already! :lmao: Did you post about it on the main November thread? I just happened upon it b/c I am subbed to that thread and missed a couple days here b/c I wasn't aware that you had started this! Thanks for all your hard work!!!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to poke my head in and wish you all a Happy 4th of July!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to poke my head in and wish you all a Happy 4th of July!! :goodvibes

pixiedust: Happy 4th to everyone too!

I just picked up a bunch of glow necklaces and bracelets at my local Target for $1 a pack. I'm going to save them for parades and nighttime at Disney!

Jumping in late... we are going November 4th to 9th... Polynesian Resort.

It's our 23rd wedding anniversary on 11/4 (we usually coincide our trip with this date).

But I'm really,, really really wishing to get a free dining pin.. we booked dining, and we have not had to pay for it our past few times...

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Well I had to change my ressies last night. I am hoping joining this thread will make me feel better about Nov. Anytime in the world is better then not. lol. But I really wanted to go in Dec because my 40th bday is at the end of the month, this is our christmas present to the family and I wanted the whole chrismtas expierence. However, the school calendar changed this year and my kids would have missed too much school.

I am sure you can all sell me on the benefits of Nov. I am already thinking cheaper, and less crowds.:cool1:

I still have to change my dining so I don't have that. But we are a family of four staying at Port Orleans French Quarters Nov 12-20th with free dining.
We are there Nov 8-17th. I think this is a great time to go. Less chance of cooler weather (we had freezing temps in Dec 2010). Plus you still get to experience most of the holiday stuff- MVMCPs are going, Osborne Lights and hotel decor is up by mid November. ;) the crowds should be so low that week!

Still too many days until November 1! Counting down impatiently.
How do you get free dining? Does Disney notify you? Do you have to ask if its possible? I dont understand the whole PIN thing...can anyone spell it out for me? Hate to be dumb, but I guess its chronic!:laughing:
Am going 11/1-11/10...trip booked and paid for, full price. Thanks for any helpful clues. See ya in November!:goodvibes
yep, call and ask about PINS. Disney won't automatically apply it, you have to actually call and have it applied if you do have a PIN. ;) You might have had a postcard or email you missed. Never hurts to call and ask. :thumbsup2

Happy 4th all! Hope it was fabulous. The whole day off in the middle of the work week has thrown me off. We saw fireworks last night and had a late night, so work this morning was tough. My poor 4yo was really crabby when I had to get him up for day care! :rotfl:

126 days to go!

And, so excited, my mom gave us her iPad!! It isn't 3g, but wifi, but still awesome! I had bought my DH a kindle fire for Christmas, so we love reading on that, but love all the other apps available on the iPad and able to check FB and the boards easier too. So excited to have it for the plane ride to WDW too and for my business trip to Vegas in 2 weeks!

So what's left on your to do lists?

I still need to find good flights, book rental car, order my PH, book AoA for 11/8, place gardengrocer order, book disney florist for my son (not sure what yet), print out/laminate itinerary cards and book Dessert party! those are the big things. I got my new bagallini messenger bag in last week- love the size and DH will too- so much smaller than what we used to carry! I have to wait on my TA discount card to come in before i can order my ticket and book AoA (TA discount).

Happy 4th all! Hope it was fabulous. The whole day off in the middle of the work week has thrown me off. We saw fireworks last night and had a late night, so work this morning was tough. My poor 4yo was really crabby when I had to get him up for day care! :rotfl:

126 days to go!

And, so excited, my mom gave us her iPad!! It isn't 3g, but wifi, but still awesome! I had bought my DH a kindle fire for Christmas, so we love reading on that, but love all the other apps available on the iPad and able to check FB and the boards easier too. So excited to have it for the plane ride to WDW too and for my business trip to Vegas in 2 weeks!

I still need to find good flights, book rental car, order my PH, book AoA for 11/8, place gardengrocer order, book disney florist for my son (not sure what yet), print out/laminate itinerary cards and book Dessert party! those are the big things. I got my new bagallini messenger bag in last week- love the size and DH will too- so much smaller than what we used to carry! I have to wait on my TA discount card to come in before i can order my ticket and book AoA (TA discount).

Things are going great....I have been so busy with real life that i actually haven't had time to do much in the way of planning this week...even if I wanted to. I am excited though as my passport has arrived. I dont' "jave
to have one...but it's better too...of course. Now I have to see about getting one for Claire. DH has to go with me...and he feels there is no need for one. He was even mad that I went and got one.....because he thinks our family is excluded from any rules. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry, we've had to postpone a couple trips as well and finally got our special family trip this past January! It was worth the wait! I totally get the unexpected expenses, we actually have some as well right now, but we already paid for airfare and renting points at AKL (it's an Anniversary trip) so we decided that even if we cannot go to the parks, we can spend 3 nights at AKL b/c it's already paid for! I hope it works out for you!

Thank you for putting this together! Here I thought it would be slower to split the group, but look at how many pages already! :lmao: Did you post about it on the main November thread? I just happened upon it b/c I am subbed to that thread and missed a couple days here b/c I wasn't aware that you had started this! Thanks for all your hard work!!!! :goodvibes

Yes. i did post...but I'm sure it was many pages ago on that fast moving train. :rotfl:
I am working on updating tonight. I thought summer would allow me to have more time..boy I was dead wrong on that one. :rotfl:

I'm kinda wondering the time to get from the AKL to BBB we have a 8 a.m. reservation at BBB on the morning of my DD's Bday, hate the thought of getting her up at 6 on vacation but it may come down to that! :lmao:

Yes. You will basically need to get up at 6 am to get there in time. you could try and take a ab to lesson travel time...but unfortunately, to get there early, you will need to leave no later than 7,..I would actually leave earlier though.

I have updated the 1st page with members and dates....there is a good chance I missed someone or might have someones info slightly off...so double check and let me know if there is a mistake or you are missed.
My goal was to wrk on this today and plans got thrown out the window early on...so I am aiming to do some more work on the resorts section tomorrow.

Well, I don't really have much on mine:

- Book a Backstage Safari Tour :thumbsup2
- Keep an eye/ear out for updates regarding BoG :listen:, and if possible, book an ADR
- Figure out what to do on the 3 remaining unplanned days of the trip :scratchin
- Pay off the trip! :scared:
(Update my PTR more regularly :laughing:)

Also, I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter