Early-Early Roll call.... 4-28-07 Eastern

Sorry guys.....I don't have time to go back and look through all of the pages right now but can't remember where you found good deals for the magnetic paper. Obviously, online isn't an option right now because we are leaving soon!!

Walmart, Target, Office Depot (I checked there and it was $15 for 5 sheets). Does that sound right?

If it's that much, why not just put the adhesive magnets strips on the back of picture paper? That's what I did last year and it is way less expensive that way. Hmm.....

I'm sure the magnet strips would work just fine. I got mine on Ebay ($6 for 5 sheets). Otherwise they are at Target. I bet some people use sticky pages or Scotch tape at the last minute! See you next Saturday!:woohoo:

I could not use magnetic paper on my printer, it is too thick. So I am laminating my door signs and using magnetic tape. I hope it works!

Sorry guys.....I don't have time to go back and look through all of the pages right now but can't remember where you found good deals for the magnetic paper. Obviously, online isn't an option right now because we are leaving soon!!

Walmart, Target, Office Depot (I checked there and it was $15 for 5 sheets). Does that sound right?

If it's that much, why not just put the adhesive magnets strips on the back of picture paper? That's what I did last year and it is way less expensive that way. Hmm.....

Hi Faith & Hope..

I saw some magnetic paper in WalMart in the craft dept. I think it was $4.95 CND. for 4 sheets.

I had already got some through Staples at $11.00 for 5 sheets.

Good luch searching.

Kathy

Well, my last 2.5 hours at work before our trip.

Wish us luck packing ,and I'll see you all on deck 10 in 9 days. Hurrah!

I picked up magnetic sheets at the local Dollar Tree. They don't run through the printer, but I just adhered them to the backs of my door signs.

Psst..don't tell my dbil that I made a very special sign just for him.:rolleyes1

There's only been a few changes so far...

Faith&Hope (Kym)
DW(31) DH(36) DD (4.5) DD(20mo)
7098 early CA

DeloreanGirl (Emily)
DW(25) DH(33)
7612 late CA

MakinMemories4MyKids (Linda)
DW(41) DBF(39) DD(7) DD(6)
7609 late NY

FloridaGram (Vicki)
DW, DH, DS,DIL, DD, SIL, DA, DM &DD?, GD(5.5) GD(2.11)
7604,7606?, 7608, 7616 late FL

julia&nicksmom
DW(34) DH(40) DD(5.5) DS(3.5), Dinlaws
2138, 2140 late

Angillovesthemouse
DW(38) DH(39.11) DS(10) DS(7) DM,DD, DS, BIL
2080, 2082, 2136 late NC

My2princessgirls (Danielle)
DW(33) DH(33) DD(4.5) DD(almost3)
7576 early Kansas

Tigger137
Enlgand

Susanjc (Susan)
DW DH(40’s) DD(4)
5628 late VA

Slg ((Sandra)
DW(43) DH(43) DS(11) DS(8) DD(5)
6639 6641 Canada

Frankiesmom (Angel)
DW(35) DH(47) DD(14 DS(5) DS(2.5)
8536 NY

Justthe8ofus (Mary)
DW DH DD(12), DD(11),DD(9), DS(7), DS(5), DS(5)
FL

CJDJ (Carol)
DW DH?(10), ?(8), ?(5), ?(2)

Megakat (Jackie)
DW(43) DH(42) DD(14), DD(10), DF (43), DFH (47), FDD(9), FDD(8), CDS(13)
7016 7018 early Toronto
kikisprntrl2222 (DD)

Stripes (Kathy)
DW(43) DH(42) DS(14) DD(9)
8006 late

poshspice94(Debbie)
DW(34) DH(38) DD(5)
7063 early (waitlisted)

plutoNme
DS(10)

princess sparkle p
DW(28) DH(32)
1071 OH

makomama
DW DH DD(4)
7th deck forward

shooie
DW(35), DH(36), DS(4)
7534 Late

hmmerr02

deck5 aft

mormadsmom (Michelle)
DW, DH, DD(11), DD(5)
7544 FL

tiqr (Laurie)
DW(46), DSIL(39), DNiece(5.5), DNiece(4)
2500 2502

jmb910 (Jennifer)
DW(26), DH(27)
7131 CO

J & C's Mom (Nicole)
DW(33), DH(35), DD(4.5), DS(2), DSis, *DM & DD
7505 7507 Early PA
**J & C's Grandmom (Barbara)..FL

eph94 (Joe)
DW(38), DH(35), DS(6)
2511 Late Massachusetts

coconuty
DW DD(6)
5124 late

plutoNme (Michele)
DW(37), DH(40), DS(9)
Deck 6 Early

Alex's Mom
DW, DS(4)

CJDJ
DW, ?, ?(10), ?(8), ?(5), ?(2)

TXBzean DixKruzr
DW, DH

alleluia5
DW, DH

walt's freezer
DW, DH & family
NC

Imhannon2004(Lynn)
DW, DH

TiaMaria (Maureen)
DM, ?(10), DN(9), DNiece(8)
Late (waitlisted for early) Missouri

perdidobay
DW, DH & best friends

Well, my last 2.5 hours at work before our trip.

Wish us luck packing ,and I'll see you all on deck 10 in 9 days. Hurrah!

Whoo hoo!!:cool1: Counting down is so much fun! Good luck packing! For me, the last night is always the most stressful! I know you are going to bed early since you are leaving wee hours of the morning! Have a safe trip and see you on the 28th!

Kym

OMG...I just went down the list of cruisers and saw that my wife is also listed. Alleluia5 and TXBzean_DizKruzr are a couple :laughing:. One week from today, we'll be at WDW.

How many people are going to WDW before the cruise?

How many poor schlubs like me are ot going to WDW before cruise/after cruise?

Alas, we're not going either. But...we made ressies for Sept. If they could just figure out a way to put Expedition Everest on the cruise ship

Alas, we're not going either. But...we made ressies for Sept. If they could just figure out a way to put Expedition Everest on the cruise ship

Tell me about it. We were there the year before it opened, and won't be back till Sept. 2008! I have ridden the virtual reality one on the web, though. (Disney geek check)

We are going to the parks on Saturday and Sunday after we get off the ship. We were going to go to the parks on Monday also before we fly out at 5:20pm, but decided to save the money. We are going to just relax at the pool (staying at All Star Sports), go to Downtown Disney, and maybe some miniature golf that day :cool1: .

We fly out one week from today! :banana:

We are not. I know you all will find this hard to believe but we live less than an hour away but just cannot find time to go. There is this thing called real life that keeps getting in the way.

We had annual passes last year and went probably 30 times so we renewed this for this year. Then DD found out she was pregnant like 2 weeks later and went through the morning sickness phase and didn't feel like going. Now that is over and we still can't find time. I think we went once in March, maybe we have been 4 times this year. I don't think we will get our monies worth out of them this year.

To all of you going, have fun and I'll wish I was there! If your time is limited I recommend not trying the new Monsters Inc. Laugh Show, it is not so good unless you just need the time in the A/C, the waiting area is also A/C.

I'm taking a break from going through *MY* clothes that I was thinking of bringing. I am soooo disgusted w/ myself. I quit smoking in october and gained about 25 lbs and my clothes either dont fit or i look like a porkchop in them. I didnt try to diet before the cruise thinking that i'll start right after the trip but now trying on my size 4 and 5 pants thinking...ok i'll squeeze in them...IT ISNT HAPPENING!! They are way to small and wont even close. I gotta be a size 7/8 now and i am disgusted (I'm a big girl to begin w/, broad and 5'7) I do have some things that fit but it's just depressing. I REALLY dont want to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe knowing that i'll be losing it again. Trying these clothes from last summer was definately a wake up call. <sigh>anhyyyyywayyyyy....
On the regular dinner nights what is ok to wear for the ladies....long shorts and heels?? daytime active wear is okay druing the afternoon? first time cruiser here...i would think this would be fine. I sooooooo hate packing lol. Whats everyone else up to and whats the dress plan for the cruise wk??

Linda

We are! I am sitting in our hotel room in Kansas City right now. We are flying out bright and early in the morning!! I can hardly believe that it's finally here!

So sorry that I have not had time to check in here. It's been crazy busy getting us packed. We have WAY too much luggage! 3 large suitcases, 2 carry-on size suitcases, a garment bag and carseats that we are checking, plus we each have a carry-on of some sort. Oh yeah, and the stroller to gate check. Thankfully we will be able to leave a couple of these things in the rental car at the port when we get there next week, but we still have a lot of stuff!

Looking forward to meeting you all!!

We are leaving on Wednesday and staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 3 nights before the cruise. We plan on going to the MK on Thursday and relaxing by the pool on Friday. I'm getting so excited!

I just said goodbye to my best friends tonight. They fly out tomorrow for Freedom of the Seas. BTW, they mentioned that if anyone doesn't want to go on the DCL cruise, they'll just take their place and do back to back cruises..:rotfl:

She said "We've got that big wave machine...I said oh yeah? well I'm getting my picture made with Capn Jack Sparrow!" I won:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Makinmemories,

Congrats on quitting smoking! Gaining 25 lbs is really not that bad at all. If you are 7/8, that is still smaller than the average. It always feels good to buy some new clothes even when you are in between sizes. Go ahead and get a few new items that fit nicely and when you lose weight get just a few more. I think it gives you that little extra push to lose a few more just so you can buy new clothing. I "think" dressy casual is good enough for dinners other than formal night. I am a first time cruiser also, but I am sure dressy bermudas and heels will work just fine.:thumbsup2

Question. Do we get the key to world holders with lanyards or is that something we purchase separately?

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter