Early-Early Roll call.... 4-28-07 Eastern

Hi!!

I am!! Summer is so hectic!!!!!!!

I got our bathing suits on clearance from Disneyshopping.com last week!!! We are getting really excited!!

Hi to all! We are booked for the 4/14 cruise and I'll be switching tomorrow to the 4/28. Our anniv is 5/6 and when we get off the boat we plan to head to the world! So we are myself Angel 35, DH Donald 47, Kids-DD 14 Colleen, DS Frank 5,and DS Dominic who will be almost 2.5 at the time of sailing. This cruise is also priced at almost $1000 less than the 4/14;so that is a big deal! LOL. Hope to talk again soon! We have never done the Eastern before but have been to the Western 3x before. Can't wait for the extra sea-days!

Welcome Frankiesmom
I have a DS who will be 14 in February. It will be fun for us all to meet at the sailaway party to get the kids together.
We too have been busy getting ready for school. We start on Aug 30th.
Seems too early. I like when they go back after Labor day. We are waiting for our passports to come back. They should be here this week.Does everyone have their airfare yet? I am hoping that Jetblue will release the May rates soon. I hate to wait this long! Our Anniversary is on the 2nd of May it will be 20 years! This is our 4th Disney cruise we did the western twice and a four day. We can wait to see these islands!

Is everyone staying at the Raddison the night before?

Hi Goofytoo! Yes that would be great to meet up! We start school on the 9/7. But the week before that we have to move DS 18 to college. So it's going to be a busy way to end the month. It will be nice to plan this cruise as the cold weather sets in! LOL Angel

Frankiesmom - Welcome! Is anybody going down early and if so where are staying? We are going down Thursday night but unsure of whether to stay in Cocoa Beach or stay in Orlando. We stayed at the Radisson last year. Does anybody have flights yet?

Here's a list of kids so far -

Briaroselyn - DD 12
DN 12
DN 3
Julia&Nicks mom - DD 4
DS 3
nordicskidoodle - DD 10
DS 10
DD 7
megakat - DD 14
DD 10
FDD 7
FDD 9
CDS 13
gydell - DGS 5
aaronem - DS 9
DD 7
Just the 8 of us - DD 12
DD 11
DD 9
DS 7
DS 5
DS 5
kikisprntzzz - DD 14
Goofytoo - DS 14
slg - DS 10
DS 7
DS 4
Frankiesmom - DD 14
DS 5
DS 2.5
My2princessgirls - DD 4
DD 2 almost 3
angilovesthemouse - DS 10
DS 7

If I left anyone out please let me know.

We are going down and staying at the Radisson the night before -

are you all doing the early or late seating? My MIL signed us up for the early seating but now we think we might request to switch to the late one - my kids will never sit through a long dinner each night so I think we would prefer to go to the early show and put them in the club while we enjoy the late seating - any thoughts on this from the veteran cruisers?

We have early seating. This worked out good for us last time. My 4 YO sat long enough for us all to have a nice dinner since we were at a table by ourselves. Don't know how it would work if we were with other people and they were late or slow. We saw the matinee shows so we still could have him in bed at 9. If we wanted to take longer with dinner when he was through one of us would take him to the kids club while we were waiting for another course. I would keep the early seating because you can always trade for late but can rarely get early seating closer to the cruise. The waiters do small shows and the restuarants themselves keep the kids interest. One night the characters came in and visited the tables.

Hi to Nick and Julias Mom! We are coming in the day before also. Staying at the hyatt in the airport. We are also doing late seating-for exactly the same reasons you mentioned. it's also easier getting ready after excursions and being able to rest/nap instead of rushing around like a bunch of crazies! LOL not to mention cranky/tired kids. We switched to this cruise from the 4/14;a big savings and we can celebrate our anniv. onboard. We are in stateroom #8502. Can't wait for the 8.5 months to pass! Angel

We've been busy with the girls going to different camps. My oldest DD is at camp now for 2 weeks.
That's a great list for the kids. Hopefully they can talk to one another before the cruise. My DD has already logged on as kikisprntrl2222 and I know she hopes to make some new friends.
My youngest DD is already planning her wardrobe princess: ....i think i created a monster.

Our kids started school on Aug 1. Sounds like everyone else gets a longer summer!

We start here 9/7. It's always the Thursday after Labor Day. The kids end the year in the 23 range of June.

Hi Everyone!

Boy, we can't wait!!!! lol There's six of us. Two adults and four children ages 2, 5, 8 and 10.

See you soon!!!

Carol

Carol

is your 5 yo a girl or boy?!?

There are a lot of boys in that age range but no girls!! I would love to "meet" a little girl going for my DD to talk to!!! That's okay if you have a boy though!! ;) - Last year she was always the only girl invited to the boy's birthday parties!!!!!!

gydell said:
Here's a list of kids so far -

Briaroselyn - DD 12
DN 12
DN 3
Julia&Nicks mom - DD 4
DS 3
nordicskidoodle - DD 10
DS 10
DD 7
megakat - DD 14
DD 10
FDD 7
FDD 9
CDS 13
gydell - DGS 5
aaronem - DS 9
DD 7
Just the 8 of us - DD 12
DD 11
DD 9
DS 7
DS 5
DS 5
kikisprntzzz - DD 14
Goofytoo - DS 14
slg - DS 10
DS 7
DS 4
Frankiesmom - DD 14
DS 5
DS 2.5

If I left anyone out please let me know.

Just wanted to add our 2 girls. We have DD4 and DD2. The 2 year old will be close to 3 by the time we leave, so I am hoping to get her into the club with her sister!

Also, we are taking my parents to WDW the week prior, so we will be staying at BWV before the cruise! We were able to rent points from a very nice woman here on the DIS!

We can hardly wait for next spring!

my2princessgirls said:
Just wanted to add our 2 girls. We have DD4 and DD2. The 2 year old will be close to 3 by the time we leave, so I am hoping to get her into the club with her sister!

Also, we are taking my parents to WDW the week prior, so we will be staying at BWV before the cruise! We were able to rent points from a very nice woman here on the DIS!

We can hardly wait for next spring!
danielle --

will your oldest be 5 by then? Julia will be 5 and in the 5-7 age group - I am seriously thinking about putting her in the 3-4 age group to be with her brother - I have to think about it

julia & nicks mom said:
danielle --

will your oldest be 5 by then? Julia will be 5 and in the 5-7 age group - I am seriously thinking about putting her in the 3-4 age group to be with her brother - I have to think about it

No, she actually doesn't turn 4 until this October, so she will be 4 1/2. I know what you mean about putting them together. I told DH that if we go on another cruise I want to wait long enough so that the girls will both be in the 5-7 age group and be together again. They are so close in age (20 months) and are inseperable(sp?) most of the time, so I think it is best for them to be together to have a little support in a new place! Let us know what you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter