Dwarf Mine Train -- 2 per seat only?

Katholicchik

Mouseketeer
Just realized we have 3 littles to ride with 2 adults. How is that going to work? Ages 2 (and tall enough), 5 and 6.

It'd have to be two separate cars back to back..one parent each. Don't recall ever seeing age-restrictions for rides..just height. So if he's tall enough can't see why that'd be an issue.

Last edited:
I would say 5 and expect that they give you 3 rows front to back, put one adult with the 2 year old and put the 5 and 6 year olds together if they let you. Then if they put another person in they get lumped with remaining adult. If your 6 year old is confident, you could try them being alone in a row in the inside seat.
If that doesn't work, you are looking at hoping a random adult is trustworthy or not all riding together.

I would say 5 and expect that they give you 3 rows front to back, put one adult with the 2 year old and put the 5 and 6 year olds together if they let you. Then if they put another person in they get lumped with remaining adult.
If that doesn't work, you are looking at hoping a random adult is trustworthy or not all riding together.
They wont let a 2 year old ride 7dmt

Only two fit per row and those two just barely. The restraints will not work with more than two.

They wont let a 2 year old ride 7dmt

If he/she's tall enough, they will, but that'd be one big two year old! Not sure about if they would with this particular party set up though. I'd imagine they'd let the 5 and 6 year olds ride together and an adult ride with the 2 year old but I'm not sure.

If the 2 year old is tall enough and they allow it, you will more than likely have to have one adult riding solo, one with the 2 year old and the 5 and 6 year old ride together.
Unless you know of a 2 year old the size of a 4 year old it wont happen.

You will have to get another adult to ride with you. Everyone (since the 2 year old is tall enough) will be allowed to ride but you will need to have an adult in the seat beside each child since none of them are 7 yet. You will have to find someone in line with you or something like that to ride with one of the children. I was in line with a mom that had a 4 and 6 year old with her and when they went to be seated the cms looked around to see what they could do because they were not allowed to use a seating configuration with them- I had been talking with them and was placed in the seat in front of them (I was by myself) so I offered to ride with the older child as long as it was okay with the mom but they would have been pulled out of line to wait until someone could have been found to ride with 1 of the children otherwise.

They may have you do rider switches in the train with 1 adult staying back with 2 children until everyone gets a ride otherwise you will have to find an adult you trust and is willing to ride with 1 child.

You will have this problem on Everest at Ak as well if the youngest is tall enough to ride.

I would say 5 and expect that they give you 3 rows front to back, put one adult with the 2 year old and put the 5 and 6 year olds together if they let you. Then if they put another person in they get lumped with remaining adult. If your 6 year old is confident, you could try them being alone in a row in the inside seat.
ok, we will have extra adults 4 out of 5 days with us, but maybe the last day we will try this plan. If not, maybe we can do ride swap and they won't notice the configuration?? idk. I'm sure it'll work out. Just confirming that it's ONLY 2 per row. thanks!

ok, we will have extra adults 4 out of 5 days with us, but maybe the last day we will try this plan. If not, maybe we can do ride swap and they won't notice the configuration?? idk. I'm sure it'll work out. Just confirming that it's ONLY 2 per row. thanks!
oh wait. Duh RS --that still wouldn't work..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter