DW Annual Pass Discount Question

sblevesh

Earning My Ears
I noticed on the DVC website, through the end of the year, an annual pass at DW is $399 for members. It says that it isn't activated until the first day of use. We live in Seattle, and won't be there until May. I'm trying to get my husband on board with getting the pass, as it will only be slightly more than what we would potentially pay for the time we're there. So, we'd have to get there again in the ensuing year from May 2013-2014.

Has this been offered in the past? Is it an annual thing? (We just recently became members this year). We may wait 'til next year if it is something that is done annually.

Thank you:)

This may have been done in the past, but don't expect it to be an annual thing; more of a special offering. You can buy the vouchers online now and activate them in May. They will be good for one year from the activation date.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

There has been a discount offered on the regular AP for several years, first it was $100 off and I think this year it went to $140 off or something like that.

The current deal is for a Premium Annul Pass for $425 including tax. Must be ordered before 1/1/13 and activated before 1/1/14.

:earsboy: Bill

Not to derail the OP question.... does the PAP allow admission to the Christmas and Halloween events? or do we still need to buy those despite having PAPs?

Not to derail the OP question.... does the PAP allow admission to the Christmas and Halloween events? or do we still need to buy those despite having PAPs?

Those special events require the purchase of an additional ticket.

I believe the hard ticket events/parties are NOT included in the PAP, so you would still need to buy those tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter