DVC Wilderness Lodge

sissy1

Mouseketeer
Planning a vacation in early Feb. 2013 for Mardi Gras. We will be taking my dgd (7) with us and plan on staying in a studio at Wilderness Lodge. We have never stayed there, but have heard wonderful reviews about the place. My questions are: where are the best rooms to stay? is the pool heated? (feb. weather) and what is available at the resort for a 7 year old, if the pool is not heated? :confused3

Planning a vacation in early Feb. 2013 for Mardi Gras. We will be taking my dgd (7) with us and plan on staying in a studio at Wilderness Lodge. We have never stayed there, but have heard wonderful reviews about the place. My questions are: where are the best rooms to stay? is the pool heated? (feb. weather) and what is available at the resort for a 7 year old, if the pool is not heated? :confused3

It sounds like you are staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, not really the lodge. It is right next to the Wilderness Lodge, connected by a covered walkway.

VWL is the smallest DVC resort at WDW. Most of the views are of the woods. It's a very quiet and relaxing place to stay. All pools are heated, but if it is really cool outside, they might not feel very warm.

It sounds like you are staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, not really the lodge. It is right next to the Wilderness Lodge, connected by a covered walkway.

VWL is the smallest DVC resort at WDW. Most of the views are of the woods. It's a very quiet and relaxing place to stay. All pools are heated, but if it is really cool outside, they might not feel very warm.

We are DVC members, so you might be right about the Villas. We have never checked into staying here. We have always stayed at our home resort, BLT.

The beds at VWL are similar to most of the studios (except for OKW). One queen sized bed and one double sleeper sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter