DVC Owners - Massachusetts

Hello all, we're from Framingham and I believe we were the first members from MA. At least that's what they told us when we bought our first batch-o-points back in '91. Naturally, at OKW.

Brockton MA. Checking in....just bought into VWL this past week, and will be in the kingdom in August with family in tow....looking forward to many years of fun....go Red Sox!!!!

Marlborough here. We live about 10 min from the Solomon Pond Mall, but as luck would have it we will be at WDW the weekend of the meet.

Thread revival 13 years later!! Lets hear from all the MA and RI owners out there. I'm in Berkley and I'm coming home in September!!

Last edited:
Greetings fellow DVCers! We're from Rehoboth in SE Mass - about 15 min from Providence. First purchase of SSR last October and currently awaiting ROFR on BCV (addonitis struck early). My DVC dreaming is the carrot getting me through these unrelenting snow events. How about you?

right in the middle of the state. We close on VWL in two weeks, and will be there in July for 8 nights. YAHOOOOOO!!

RAcroc.gif
Counting the Hours Til We're Back in the World

Mother-of-Four (Five, If You Count My Husband)

When we lived in Massachusetts there was a little plaque near us that said it was the geographic center of the state-don't know if it really was. Although we're in Texas now, my heart is still in Paxton. I went to college in Worcester, and lived the first 40 years of my life in and around Worcester. First trip to WDW, we flew from the Worcester airport! I'll be in Auburn next month, visiting Mom, who still lives in Dudley and has for over 70 years.

We are in Lowell. We will be at Kidani the fist week in May, then Jambo for Marathon weekend in January 2016.

I'm from Brockton, MA. Will be making our first trip "Home" on May 12. We will be staying in a one bedroom villa for 9 days. I can hardly wait.

keywest.gif

I grew up in Brockton!!!....good to see more Brockton fox with DVC!!!

We're from Ma, about an hour west in the "Chair City"... We don't own DVC... But I'd love to go to the meet, however we will be there!!!

We're from Ma, about an hour west in the "Chair City"... We don't own DVC... But I'd love to go to the meet, however we will be there!!!

I think you are about 14 years late for that particular meet!

I'm here just north of Boston.. buried in all this snow!! :sad:
We bought in at the VGF last year.. And then resell AKL.
Our trip is not coming fast enough. Can't wait to try out our new home

When we lived in Massachusetts there was a little plaque near us that said it was the geographic center of the state-don't know if it really was. Although we're in Texas now, my heart is still in Paxton. I went to college in Worcester, and lived the first 40 years of my life in and around Worcester. First trip to WDW, we flew from the Worcester airport! I'll be in Auburn next month, visiting Mom, who still lives in Dudley and has for over 70 years.
That's where we live-the geographic center of MA which is Rutland. Just back from a 7 night stay at Beach Club Villas.

My family and I are from Stoughton, I am originally from Charlestown, yup a Townie!! :smooth: Members at SSR since 2007, and heading back for our 5th trip in August. Woot!!! :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter