DVC Owners - Massachusetts

yes in deed, southshore mass. finalizing papers to wilderness lodge at the end of the month.1st trip as a dvc member jan. 2002 the 1st of many. pinman :D

Hi!
We're from Norwood - members since March 2000 and proud of it! We're off to Boardwalk in October!

Hugs!

We are from Dalton in western Massachusetts. We are OKW members since '97 and will be at BDV in only 188 days.

Melrose Ma. her we own at HH since 96
BWv since dec 2000
and waiting to finalize WL
We love DVC
Heading out tommorow for 5 days at WDW at the DI
and then to HH for 4 days can't wait.

1978 outside (honeymoon)
1989 FW, 91 FW, 93 outside
95 DL, 96 HH, 97 KW, 98 FW&VB
98-99 BC,3 day cruise & GF
99 HH, 2-00 FW& BWV,6-00 HH
9-00 7 day cruise,12-00 FW
2-01 BWV&VWL

Another member from Taxachusetts - North Shore

Member since 1994

Ed
DVC 1994

right in the middle of the state. We close on VWL in two weeks, and will be there in July for 8 nights. YAHOOOOOO!!

RAcroc.gif
Counting the Hours Til We're Back in the World

Mother-of-Four (Five, If You Count My Husband)

Hudson, MA here. We own at Boardwalk - bought last summer and love, love, love it so far. We are coming up on our 3rd DVC trip in May.

Jenn

Duxbury to be exact, and I think the newest MA owners. Just closed last week on BWV resale!!!

One more MA DVC member. Belmont,MA. Purchased last summer and used once at OKW. Going back in October 2001. Love every minute of it!

Beverly, MA...Northshore of Boston.

Members since 1997 @ OKW and 1999 @ BWV.

Have a wonderful day!

Wakefield Ma checking in!!! Born and raised in Malden (noticed 2 others from Malden)! Just returned 2 weeks ago, heading back in July!!!

Members since Oct. 2000 OKW!!!

Rosemary
Off-site every year since 1985
PO '96, '97, '99
Coronado '00
WL '94, '00
CB '98
VB '97, '98, '00
DVC member '00 OKW
DxL '97, '01
BWV '01

I'm in Dracut Mass. Its close to Lowell and the NH Border! My next trip is DCA in October!

dale.jpg
vacclub.jpg

OKW owner October 2000

First trip - 8 days in June 2001!!!

:) disneyma

on the border of RI

We are future owners at WLV as of this morning! We live in the college town of Amherst. Glad to see so many Baystate DVC owners! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter