DVC Mike Live from BWV Mar 5-13

The flowers look so cheerful and early spring-like...I always go at the end of the Festival, when it is so much hotter- I wonder if they change out all the pansies and columbines? I don't remember seeing them in the past. LOVE all the orange!! :love: Really gorgeous, vibrant photos, Mike! :goodvibes

I love love love the topiaries, we went to F&G in 2009 and I could not get enough pictures, although each time I would stop to take another picture my family would look at me as if to say "Again?" I have to admit I did not take all I would have liked to.

You did a wonderful job thank you for posting you made my day :)

Your pictures are the next best thing to being there! Wonderful, thank you.

Thanks Mike. :worship:

We are not coming down for the F&G festival this year which is our favorite time to be at WDW. We were just there in January and we'll be back again in October for F&W.

We both look forward to your trip reports...... especially this one. popcorn::

We had dinner at Le Cellier tonight, which is now considered "Signature Dining". While there are menu differences and higher prices, they still had the same pretzel breadsticks, cheddar cheese soup ($2 more), and mushroom filet mignon ($5 more). It just all costs more now. I think they've tweaked the menu and raised the prices, but not much else seemed different to us.

My wife felt it was better from her standpoint. In the past, Le Cellier hasn’t provided her anything but a selection of sides on the menu. Tonight, they made her a couple special dishes, so she thinks it is better.

We had dinner at Le Cellier tonight, which is now considered "Signature Dining". While there are menu differences and higher prices, they still had the same pretzel breadsticks, cheddar cheese soup ($2 more), and mushroom filet mignon ($5 more). It just all costs more now. I think they've tweaked the menu and raised the prices, but not much else seemed different to us.

My wife felt it was better from her standpoint. In the past, Le Cellier hasn’t provided her anything but a selection of sides on the menu. Tonight, they made her a couple special dishes, so she thinks it is better.

Wow... thanks for the info. I'm curious because the only reason I'd go there is for the breadsticks and risotto... :lmao:

Thanks again and LOVE the topiary pics. Looks like they are so much better than previous years topiaries for some reason. Or maybe you just took a lot better pictures than other people...:thumbsup2

I read your post this am and sent to DW. she made one of the BWV photos her background and minutes later we learned we had passed ROFR.... talk about magic:wizard:

While the Sun did come out today after Noon, it was a cool day. It is 54 degrees outside now, although tomorrow the high is going to be 82.

I took this snapshot as we walked over to Epcot right before our early dinner at Le Cellier. I really didn't shoot any pictures this afternoon.

DM_110307_161534 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

It is good to know that LeCellier will make something special that your wife enjoyed. Our daughter is vegetarian and son vegan so dining is at times
a problem. LeCellier is ok for them also, but Boma really goes overboard
to please.

Thanks Mike, I've never been to F&G. Usually we go Oct to Dec. I believe you have given me something to think about. Your pictures are so inviting!

Your pictures are amazing. We are going to be at BWV on the 26th. Your trip reports are wonderful.

Great pictures Mike. Makes me wish March 17th would just hurry up and get here. I can't wait to see all the topiaries myself.

Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful pictures! We are very excited to follow your trip, we've got 7 months before we can enjoy one ourselves. Thanks for sharing!! :thumbsup2

Me too! Since we also travel as a couple of a certain age, ;) I really enjoy your reports and fabulous photos, Mike.

We've got 9 months until we get back to the world. Waiting to close on a BWV contract and hoping that's where we'll be for the holidays, but if not, we'll be happy to stay at SSR.

Mike...WOW again! Just love that amazing hand of yours with that 7000. Just seems to keep getting better......Shawnpirate:

Great trippie!!...Iam sooooo glad that Le Cellier still has the mushroom risotto filet1..It is my favourite dish in the whole of WDW..:)

What do you think of your room..location Etc..I have a 1 bed BW view booked..Could we have some pics please and balcony pics...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter