DVC Member Cruise ~ August 24, 2015

No documents for us yet, bummed! I stalk my mailman every day before I go to work (been on evenings this week). I WANT MY MICKEY MAIL!!!!

LAST MINUTE FE SIGN UPS For those that have recently joined this group and are interested in joining the FE, the main sign ups ended but we formed a last minute group for those late to the party! If you do not have 10 posts (the amount you need to send me a message here, instructions are in the very first post of this very long thread) then send me a private email with the subject line FE SIGN UP to pjstev222 at yahoo dot com

So far we have three families in this group so would love to have some more late comers.

This cruise will be our first cruise ever and we're so totally excited! Still trying to learn about FE groups and all the goings on of a cruise, but we're hoping this will be the first cruise of many!

If we don't participate in a FE group this first time, do you recommend still having a FE for communications and such?

Thanks so much!

This cruise will be our first cruise ever and we're so totally excited! Still trying to learn about FE groups and all the goings on of a cruise, but we're hoping this will be the first cruise of many!

If we don't participate in a FE group this first time, do you recommend still having a FE for communications and such?

Thanks so much!

Nikki, If you aren't participating in the FE or the Candy exchange (that is closed now) no real reason to have one. You will have a 'fish' outside your stateroom door and DCL will put communication in that. If you want to have one there is no problem putting on your fish. If you have young kids you are traveling with, some people do their own gifts for their kids (an extra surprise).

Thanks so much, Patricia! I think it would be fun to do a FE group, so I will send you an email to sign up. :) No kids, just us big kids, but we're super excited!

Thanks again!
-Nikki

Thanks so much, Patricia! I think it would be fun to do a FE group, so I will send you an email to sign up. :) No kids, just us big kids, but we're super excited!

Thanks again!
-Nikki
Just replied to your email Nikki.

Oh my gosh, our cruise docs finally arrived yesterday and today our Magical Express arrived!!! Now for a bands and we will be set. I finally started on our FE gifts. It's getting down to the wire here.

Oh my gosh, our cruise docs finally arrived yesterday and today our Magical Express arrived!!! Now for a bands and we will be set. I finally started on our FE gifts. It's getting down to the wire here.

Good for you! We do not have our documents yet, but we expect ours to be forwarded. Does the envelope say "Do not forward?" I hope not, but at any rate, we know the porters at the terminal can supply us with luggage tags. Just wish we had them in hand.

Today our CE products came!

Bobbi

Good for you! We do not have our documents yet, but we expect ours to be forwarded. Does the envelope say "Do not forward?" I hope not, but at any rate, we know the porters at the terminal can supply us with luggage tags. Just wish we had them in hand.

Today our CE products came!

Bobbi

Bobbi, neither envelope has do not forward so you should be good.

OH MY GOSH!!!! Just one more month (from tomorrow)!!!! 13 plus months of planning and it is finally getting here!

Just a reminder, last minute FE signs ups are still open, if you want to participate, please sign up asap.

Still waiting to learn about Official Tees!

Still waiting for cruise docs!

No tees on site yet Bobbi (I just looked).

Has anyone pre-ordered a photo package before? Just curious if any issues with that. I've always just bought the 10 photo package but it's not much more to get all of my pics (digitally).

Persistence has paid off!!!! Just got Palo Brunch for the Sea Day!!!!!

Patricia
I have been checking daily for the t-shirts - nothing yet! I have not done a photo CD - but have thought about it - would love to hear from others. Won't be long now! So excited!
Lynn

Patricia
I have been checking daily for the t-shirts - nothing yet! I have not done a photo CD - but have thought about it - would love to hear from others. Won't be long now! So excited!
Lynn

Lynn, I have done the photo cd before, but not preordering it. But it was hard to see the tiny thumbnail to pick your pictures (since I only had the 10 pic package), this time I'm going to get all digital pics (no prints) cd for less than $50 more than I have been paying for the 10 pic or the photo book.

Patricia
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower1:What Time did you get????? I am so happy for you!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Persistence has paid off!!!! Just got Palo Brunch for the Sea Day!!!!!

I am so happy for you!

I have not done a photo package, so cannot help.

However, celebrate with me my new knees. We ordered the mugs with our "emphasis on knees" picture the photo pass photographer took at BB on July 20!

image.jpg

We have gotten the CD in the past. we find it is worth it. Just make sure you jump in front of every photographer you see. You can get over80-100 photos. and the portrait nights are great for holiday cards. and they usually throw in some stock photos of the ship and characters and sometimes they throw in a frame or portfolio(but that is usually on longer cruises)
See you ll soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter