DVC Member Cruise ~ August 24, 2015

I am so happy for you!

However, celebrate with me my new knees. We ordered the mugs with our "emphasis on knees" picture the photo pass photographer took at BB on July 20!
Bobbi, Cute photo!!!

We have gotten the CD in the past. we find it is worth it. Just make sure you jump in front of every photographer you see. You can get over80-100 photos. and the portrait nights are great for holiday cards. and they usually throw in some stock photos of the ship and characters and sometimes they throw in a frame or portfolio(but that is usually on longer cruises)
See you ll soon.

Thanks Dismiss!

Patricia
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower1:What Time did you get????? I am so happy for you!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Lynn, I think 11:30 am (later than we typically get but hey, it's the Sea day, that's what I was trying for!

Oh my gosh, our cruise docs finally arrived yesterday and today our Magical Express arrived!!! Now for a bands and we will be set. I finally started on our FE gifts. It's getting down to the wire here.
Still waiting on our magic bands as well.

I think I could be convinced to pin trade. We find it harder to do at the parks. Just let me know what you are interested in and I will look for some good traders.

I think I could be convinced to pin trade. We find it harder to do at the parks. Just let me know what you are interested in and I will look for some good traders.
Bobbi and I were going to get together during the disboard group lunch on sea day. I believe lunch is at Cabanas. Hubby and I like lots of stuff but Chip n Dale are my favs and hubby likes Pixar characters.
Bobbi, you can fill her in on your preferences. Anyone else who wants to join in is welcome.

"Hi! It's been a good week...physical therapy is something I am committed to doing, and I begin water therapy next week. A knee replacement would be scheduled in January. This is something that had never been mentioned to help me....I do not know if it will happen, but I hope do. I need help walking!" Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, the Dr has told me I need my knees replaced so I am doing PT twice a week to get ready. We have so many plans between now and the end of Jan I don't see how to make it happen before then. Can't wait for this to be over, and to be walking again.

Have you had your knees replaced too?

Bobbi and I were going to get together during the disboard group lunch on sea day. I believe lunch is at Cabanas. Hubby and I like lots of stuff but Chip n Dale are my favs and hubby likes Pixar characters.
Bobbi, you can fill her in on your preferences. Anyone else who wants to join in is welcome.

Yeah! Let's meet by the bank of elevators outside of Cabanas. Cabanas probably will open at noon, if we gather around 10 to noon, we should spot each other and find seats.

Pin trading, I like Figment Up characters, holidays and DVC specific. Although many things catch my fancy.

I have snorkeling at 9 on the first CC day...if breakfast begins around 7:30, I could stop by!

Bobbi

Hey Everyone!
I received my Magic Bands today! Getting so close now!! I am starting to think about packing and everything I need to get done before we leave. I hope everyone is having a Great Week-end! Very hot and humid here - but NO RAIN so far! Yeah!!!
Lynn

Hey Everyone!
I received my Magic Bands today! Getting so close now!! I am starting to think about packing and everything I need to get done before we leave. I hope everyone is having a Great Week-end! Very hot and humid here - but NO RAIN so far! Yeah!!!
Lynn

Yeah, Lynn...finally more normal summer weather for you.

We're having nice weather, also hot and humid. Unfortunately, Belle's arthritis is acting up, she needs to walk, but less than we have done with her. She also needs to lose 5 pounds, our fault.

Bobbi

Last Call for FE sign ups!!!! Since we are less than a month to cruise, I am officially closing FE sign ups Sunday night (I'll email everyone Monday or Tuesday that signed up for the late group). Please see post one of this very long thread for info to sign up.

Yeah! Let's meet by the bank of elevators outside of Cabanas. Cabanas probably will open at noon, if we gather around 10 to noon, we should spot each other and find seats.

Pin trading, I like Figment Up characters, holidays and DVC specific. Although many things catch my fancy.

I have snorkeling at 9 on the first CC day...if breakfast begins around 7:30, I could stop by!

Bobbi
Sounds good...looking forward to it!

Hey Everyone!
Lynn
Yay! Ours shipped so hopefully we'll have them by the end of the week. :mickeyjum:donald::goofy::stitch::ccat::tigger::sulley:

Well I am depressed - I just read - No more Mickey Mail starting in Aug on Disney Cruises! Starting Aug 7th. UGH! I purchased a White Plate to have all the characters sign for our cruise -(It is really cute - it has Mickey in the middle and it is trimmed in black). I have all my color markers and candy for the Cast Members! Got it all bubble wrapped and a big ziplock bag - marked up and ready to go.
I guess I will be standing in line to obtain autographs on my plate now... so much easier to drop off at Guest Services to get it autographed. Be much easier to take it to the Parks and get it autographed - bigger selection of Characters - then I can pick and choose who signs my plate! And I get the added fun of hauling a plate around all day in the Parks - Now who doesn't want to do that? I can practice not breaking my plate - or leaving it somewhere! That does sound like fun right??
On the bright side - I guess I can go ahead and eat the chocolate I purchased for the Cast Members! (I got the good stuff too - little Hershey candy bars - variety package). Afternoon snack anyone? I off to get some milk.....
Lynn

Wow, that's a change. I love my pillow cases that have been signed.

Enjoy your treat!

I guess I will be standing in line to obtain autographs on my plate now...
Lynn

Lynn, I read on f/b last night that they will only sign autograph books in line so this send a sour taste to a lot of people. I have always done a photo mat as an easy thing to remember each trip. Bummed too.

Patricia
Really? I can't even take my plate around and get it autographed? That is not right! You should be able to get things autographed - like shirts / pillow cases / etc. I can understand them stopping dropping things off to be signed - but not allowing anything but autograph books - that is not right. Guess I will take my plate to the Parks and get it signed. Sort of like a Flat Stanley Project. Remember those?
Thanks for letting me know as I don't do Facebook.
Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter