DVC Member Cruise ~ August 24, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Hope everyone is having a Great Week=end! We are all looking for Noah and his Ark since we keep getting so much rain! About 10 inches or more last week! I now have a swamp for a yard! We did get lucky and got to see the Sun yesterday! It was very nice!!!

Happy Father's Day

Hope everyone is having a Great Week=end! We are all looking for Noah and his Ark since we keep getting so much rain! About 10 inches or more last week! I now have a swamp for a yard! We did get lucky and got to see the Sun yesterday! It was very nice!!!

I would like to add my wishes to all Fathers!

I hope the sun sticks around your area longer now!

I just made reservations and me (Samantha), my husband (Cory), my mother-in-law (Jami) and my grandma (Sharon) will be on board. It's our first members cruise. I can't wait. I'm even more excited it's my birthday.

I just made reservations and me (Samantha), my husband (Cory), my mother-in-law (Jami) and my grandma (Sharon) will be on board. It's our first members cruise. I can't wait. I'm even more excited it's my birthday.

Welcome Aboard Samantha!!!

Hard to believe it was one year ago today that we spend hours on three phone lines trying to get through to book this cruise!!! Now it's two months away! So excited and cannot wait for it to get here.

Happy Father's Day

Oh my goodness Lynn, that is a LOT of rain!!! Hope you are drying out now.

:welcome:

Glad you're joining us on the Disboards as well!

Have you been on other DCL cruises?

Bobbi:)

Hard to believe it was one year ago today that we spend hours on three phone lines trying to get through to book this cruise!!! Now it's two months away! So excited and cannot wait for it to get here.

Yes, I remember being in the car dialing, dialing.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person!

Still time to sign up for the Candy Exchange!

Bobbi :)

:welcome: Welcome!! :welcome:

I would love to do the candy and fish exchange. How do I sign up?

Sam, you need to post six more times to be able to send a pm (private message). You can post 'hi' six separate times then we can walk you through the sign ups. The first two posts on the first page have most of the info you need.

I would love to do the candy and fish exchange. How do I sign up?

We'll love to have you join. We use the Fish Extenders to give candy or snacks of local or regional interest. When you get your 10 posts, you send a "conversation" to me, the link comes up when you go to my name by my avatar. I would need your cabin number, if there are any allergies, and how many are in your cabin. It sounds like you are with 3 other adults.

Today, DCL sent an e-mail, talking up the cruise. I still have not gotten anything official from DVC about a tee sale. I know there are individuals who make up group shirts, I still would want another one.

Bobbi:boat:

I am waiting for them to post the info for the t-shirts - they posted the last one very close to the time of the cruise - maybe a month or so away. I keep checking to see if it is out there yet. If I see it I will let you all know. I can't believe it has been a year since we all booked either - that was a very stressful morning trying to get this cruise booked - so much has happened to all of us in the past year. It has been so nice getting to know everyone and I so look forward to meeting you all on the cruise.
Lynn

I checked last year's navigators, and each day the dress was Cruise Casual, except for day 2 which was Pirate or Cruise Casual.

Deadline July 15
CE for Member Cruise 2015

marron5
dismiss
bobbiwoz
pjstevens
merisland
ssrcmom
Coll0610
Bellecruiser
Lgough
WDWEPOCT
married-2-wdw-nut
bliscum
Captviper13
xginny1008x
Jennileigh
Linda Farrell
Jonesm117
Sulcata
Tmk0730
Carolinadj
Emelle24
Goofy60
DVC4US
ShCa
SamlAm8

Wishes is scheduled @ 10 PM on the 23rd, so Tom & I will head up to TTOTW by 8:30. Hope to meet some cruisers then!:boat:

I am bummed no formal or semi formal night but I'll survive, lol. Looking forward to TOTW Lounge on Sunday evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter