• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC License Plate Frames - Where to find them ?

We received one this summer while staying at Aulani. It is made of plastic though.

I have one on the back plate of my car. It's the old DVC design and I got it at a Welcome Home Wednesday a few years ago.

I have seen the new designs at the store/gift shops at OKW and SSR. They are dark blue with looks like shiny stars on them.

Did a quick search and found this.

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-License-Plate-Frame--Disney-Vacation-Club_p_19308.html

Pricey but it's exactly what I've seen at OKW and SSR. Didn't think it was this expensive.

I've seen them in most (maybe all) DVC resort gift shops.

We saw them for sale at the gift shop in the lobby of BWV in June.

...By any chance do any of you remember the price on them? It's $27.95 on @DizBub's post. Is that much more than at the resorts?

We looked during our last trip and didn't see them.
Will have to look closer next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter