DVC License Plate Frames - Where to find them ?

Mouse511

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I was wondering if anyone knows or has seen a DVC License Plate frame ?

I would really like to get one for each of our cars but can't find them or know if they have ever made them ?

We have found various Disney or Princess ones......but never DVC ? :confused3

We have found the whole License Plate that says DVC Member - but our state requires the use of the front plate.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ha !! - thanks I never knew they existed !!

Ok - so if that person has one - does Disney have/sell them at the resorts/parks ??

I haven't seen them at the resorts.

I have one that was a prototype for DVC that I got on ebay from a collector. He got it from a CM who had access to the prototypes for DVC merchandise. It was NOT cheap, but I've never seen another one like it.

We got them on one of the DVC Member Cruises. Not sure if it was 2009 or 2008. It is proudly on the front plate of my car.

We have 2 custom made frame sets for our vehicles. One says on the top "Old Key West" and the bottom says "Disney Vacation Club" The other on top says "Villas at the Wilderness Lodge" and the bottom also says "Disney Vacation Club". I think I paid $15 each at an online custom frame maker several years ago.

I like that idea. If anyone see's one for sell at the resorts please post. I am not going again until September but will ask around then.

I like that idea. If anyone see's one for sell at the resorts please post. I am not going again until September but will ask around then.

DVC-DON thanks for the info:thumbsup2 That is really cool, I am going to look into that!

They were giving these away as trivia prizes at the Member Mingle at Aulani in June. So, all you have to do is fly to Hawaii, stay at Aulani, go to the Member Mingle, know the answer to the question, get called on and voila- DVC license plate frame! :thumbsup2

I have one on the back plate of my car. It's the old DVC design and I got it at a Welcome Home Wednesday a few years ago.

I have seen the new designs at the store/gift shops at OKW and SSR. They are dark blue with looks like shiny stars on them.

Did a quick search and found this.

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-License-Plate-Frame--Disney-Vacation-Club_p_19308.html

Pricey but it's exactly what I've seen at OKW and SSR. Didn't think it was this expensive.

Last edited:
We got ours at the store at the Contemporary. They have a whole section of DVC items.

Do they have metal ones? Or all plastic......our heat makes the plastic ones not last long at all!

They use to have the metal plate many years ago. We wrecked ours and had to buy a new one on eBay.

The Beach Club Marketplace (gift shop) has them. Saw them there every day last week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter