DVC Fantasy Land Preview?

With the D23 sign up what did they ask for? My husband and I both has our passes, but you DD just turned 3 and we just ordered her pass. They were only able to give us the will call #. :confused: I will so upset if we can't get her one!

call them the AP site for registration will take a voucher number

Just got the e-mail! And we're there that week for Wine and Dine!:thumbsup2

"Choose a preview event date:
November 4 or 5, 2012
Pick a time slot:
8 a.m.11:30 a.m.
12:30 p.m.4 p.m.
5 p.m.8:30 p.m."

"Registration will be taken on a first come first served basis and will not open until
Monday, Oct. 15, 2012 from 12:00 p.m.  7:30 p.m.
To book the Disney Vacation Club New Fantasyland
preview event beyond Oct. 15, 2012, please call
Monday  Friday from 9:00 a.m.  7:30 p.m. or
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m.  5:30 p.m. "

We'll be there, too. Will be interesting to see if their reservation system can handle the bombardment on Oct 15.

Is there a limit to how many spots we can reserve? We are a family of 5 including a 1 year old, so hoping it allows for 4 (or 5 if we need to register the 1 year old)

Is there a limit to how many spots we can reserve? We are a family of 5 including a 1 year old, so hoping it allows for 4 (or 5 if we need to register the 1 year old)

Not sure about that, but did say up to three guests!! That is awesome! :cool1:

Any idea of what we'll have to show to get in? Membership card and photo ID with matching name maybe?

Here's the fine print if you didn't already get your email invitation. It's still not clear to me if you call the phone number to reserve or use a yet unidentified web link.

IMPORTANT DETAILS
You must present your Disney Vacation Club Member ID and confirmation page (which you will receive after registering) upon arrival at Magic Kingdom Park. You must arrive 30 minutes in advance of your reservation time. Theme Park admission is not included as part of the preview. This invitation is not a ticket and does not provide entry into the events. You may register up to three (3) additional Guests. One (1) itinerary per Disney Vacation Club Member.

MERCHANDISE
New Fantasyland Commemorative Collection merchandise was created especially for special Guests invited to attend the preview event. The New Fantasyland Commemorative Collection will be available for sale online only until October 21, 2012. To shop the New Fantasyland Commemorative Collection, please click here.

My impression is it will be booked by calling... The DVC email also gave a phone number for RSVP.

we're not missing it. I am hoping to do AP preview on the 3rd, and DVC preview on the 4th. Since they are doing an either or type preview, Belle/Ariel, I hope to do one then the other.

Did anyone pick up on the wording of the preview choices??? AP says Belle's Enchanted Tales or Ariel Grotto. DVC's preview said Bells's Enchanted Tales includes Under the Sea-Journey of The Little Mermaid attraction.... AP did not say it included UTS-JOTLM. Wonder if that was a misprint for AP preview, or with DVC we get both. (By saying both- I don't mean Ariel's Grotto.)

I think it was a different number, but I can't be for sure. I'll have to pull the email back up on DH's email acct.

we're not missing it. I am hoping to do AP preview on the 3rd, and DVC preview on the 4th. Since they are doing an either or type preview, Belle/Ariel, I hope to do one then the other.

Did anyone pick up on the wording of the preview choices??? AP says Belle's Enchanted Tales or Ariel Grotto. DVC's preview said Bells's Enchanted Tales includes Under the Sea-Journey of The Little Mermaid attraction.... AP did not say it included UTS-JOTLM. Wonder if that was a misprint for AP preview, or with DVC we get both. (By saying both- I don't mean Ariel's Grotto.)

I thought the AP one included under the sea. I thought the only difference was either meeting Ariel or doing enchanted tales with belle.

edit* found this on insidethemagic.net

Enchanted Tales With Belle Itinerary:
Take a tour of Be Our Guest RestaurantBe Our Guest Restaurant
Ride on Under the Sea  Journey of the Little Mermaid
Experience Enchanted Tales with Belle

Ariels Grotto Itinerary:
Take a tour of Be Our Guest RestaurantBe Our Guest Restaurant
Ride on Under the Sea  Journey of the Little Mermaid
Take photos and receive autographs from Ariel

pretty sure that is the same thing as the DVC and the D23 previews.

Maxsdad, you are so right! I don't know how I missed that! I could have swore it didn't say the ride was included with Belle's Enchanted Tales when first announced. Oh well! Thanks :thumbsup2

Maxsdad, you are so right! I don't know how I missed that! I could have swore it didn't say the ride was included with Belle's Enchanted Tales when first announced. Oh well! Thanks :thumbsup2

;) np. I had to read your post a couple of times to make sure I didn't misread it.

btw, I am in nova as well.

I'd like to know this, as well. No email here, either, and we will be at WDW during that time frame.

Staying DVC on your points?
The only reasons I ask are because there is no announcement on the DVC website, and the wording in the email:

"As a Member of our Disney Vacation Club family joining us at Walt Disney World® Resort during this special time"

So I wonder if they only sent it to members staying on points. If you are staying on points, then well I don't know. I assume you get DVC emails without problems?

Staying DVC on your points?
The only reasons I ask are because there is no announcement on the DVC website, and the wording in the email:

"As a Member of our Disney Vacation Club family joining us at Walt Disney World® Resort during this special time"

So I wonder if they only sent it to members staying on points. If you are staying on points, then well I don't know. I assume you get DVC emails without problems?

I will be staying on my points, during that period, and I did not receive that email.... Maybe Mickey does not like me :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter