DVC AP Discount?

So it sounds like there have been several confirmations now that un-activated DVC AP vouchers will be honored at the platinum level, no blackout dates, including photo downloads. I was originally planning to activate our DVC AP vouchers for our trip coming up in late November, but now I'm wondering if I should SAVE the vouchers for future use, and instead buy new Gold APs to use for this trip, since our next two trips won't coincide with any blackout dates. I would be shelling out a chunk of change (we'd need 4 tickets). But at the rate they keep raising prices, maybe it would make sense to keep these 4 vouchers in the safe for a while. Or is that nuts?

Quite a few people have stocked up at various times over the years. We have tickets waiting in the wings that have shown a much greater return than if I'd created a vacation saving fund!

My AP expires Jan 10th. So I should be able to renew Nov 10th correct? I had to renew my DD's that expires today and tried to renew mine but he told me I was too early (I guess I was by a few days). I asked when I could, thinking it would be Nov 10th and he told me Dec 10th.

This is frustrating because it interferes with FP+ for my January trip which I am already in the window for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter