dumb question about strollers/ transportation

jenniferma

DIS Veteran
Hi-- When we went to WDW in 2004, we used a rental car. This is our first WDW trip staying onsite and using Disney Transportation. I know when we took the monorail to MK and it wasn't overly crowded, you could just push the kids on the monorail and not fold up the stroller.

Does anyone know if you can do this on the boats that go to EPCOT from MGM or from POR to DTD or MK to Ft. Wilderness? I am just curious because our kids have always been great stroller nappers and I was wondering if they can get some sleep while we cart them around.

I guess we can always walk from MGM to Epcot.. but would rather take that boat-- sounds like fun!

I know this is a weird question- thanks for your help!
jen

I think you can. I don't remember having to fold up the stoller in 2003 on the boats. I do know that you can on the boats from POFQ to DD.

I did not have to fold up the strollers on the Epcot boat that goes to MGM, but I did have to fold it up on the POR to DTD boat.

Just like on the monorail, it will depend on how crowded the boat is. If there is a wheelchair or ECV that needs transportation, you might have to fold up your stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter