So I was all set to book our flights for our first week of September trip (it was a last minute idea). They went up on both ends this morning. I know it was stupid to wait.. trust me. Now for the question.. should I wait until mid week next week to see if they come back down? Or bite the bullet and book at this higher fare? Typically they seem to be higher on the weekends, but I don't know that they'll come back down. One leg was Southwest, the other was Delta. What would you do?