DTD Hotels Bus Service to Parks.

arbonnette

Mouseketeer
Hello.

I am looking for advice/opinions regarding the bus service from the DTD hotels (specifically Hilton and newer Holiday Inn) to the Disney parks. Is it reliable? Miserable? How does it compare to say, bus service to and from the Moderates?

I am a seasoned Disney traveller (or Disney Nazi as my husband says!) This would be my first stay "off-property." After being very fortunate to stay at Contemporary, GF, and YC on my last few visits (over the past 5 years with discounts, travelling value season), I cannot justify $510/night at BC which would be my 1st choice or $259 at CBR for double beds. I don't like to pay full price for anything ever really! There are no discounts available for my dates (Week after Easter) and I am locked into those dates due to my work vacation and DD's school vacation being that week.

I am looking forward to a new experience off-site, but don't want to make a mistake! Also, I have never stayed at a Value or Moderate, so I can't make that comparison.

This will be my first trip with my new husband and DD9. Hubby hasn't been to Disney since he was 5 (He is 32 now.) and DD9 has been a few times when we stayed at Deluxes. Feeling the pressure to make sure everyone has a great trip! :confused3

Thanks in advance for any advice, mainly regarding reliable bus services. :goodvibes

We tried it once - and NEVER AGAIN! Unless it's changed (anybody?) when we stayed there was one bus at a time that went to several of the DTD hotels before going to the parks - so you waited.....waited....waited if you're hotel was 2nd or 3rd in the loop - too full:scared1: We tried it once - then just drove our car after that -.....don't know if they system works the same way (this was a couple of years ago) - but we just decided it wasn't worth the time....:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter