DTD Build-a-bear

Depending how much you plan to spend there, they do a "bear bucks" - kind of a frequent shopper program. I think after you spend $100, you get $10 off. But if you have several kids, it may add up to more than that (depending what you allow each to spend). If that is the case, ring up as two different orders so that you can use the $10 right away.

Also, go to the build a bear web site and sign up for emails and such, you might get some deals through that.

When we made our hotel reservations thru getawaytoday, they sent a little coupon book. There was a $5 off coupon for DTD BAB.

I posted one here today, I can't remember which thread it was and don't have time to search for it right now, but it was $5 off $25.

Does the Build a Bear at DTD have any Disney animals, or is it all the "usual" Build a Bear animals? (Ex, can you "build" a Goofy and then dress him?)

We stayed at the Grand California last Dec and got to go into the BAB before the store opend to the public. You got a little extra special service, a free gift, and the cashier looked up a coupon code for a gift certificate promo they had running when my hubby let her know he wanted to add two GCs to the order for xmas presents. We had already used the two coupons we had for $5 off of each $25 purchase. And she signed us up for the bear bucks thing. We have earned our first $10, and are holding on to it for next Dec.

Does the Build a Bear at DTD have any Disney animals, or is it all the "usual" Build a Bear animals? (Ex, can you "build" a Goofy and then dress him?)

The DTD location has a Mickey, Minnie, and a Winnie the Pooh along with a whole bunch of other animals. No Goofy. They do have different Disney character costumes that you can dress your 'furry friend' in as well (Buzz, Woody, many of the Princesses, etc.) I know they also have mouse ears, mickey hands, Disneyland t-shirts and DTD t-shirts.

Thank you so much for that coupon!!! I was just looking for one for our trip on Sat!
Thank you bunches!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter